Pages:
Author

Topic: [X11] [DASH CLONE] STAPcoin - page 6. (Read 7913 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 251
SmartHoldem.IO
September 25, 2017, 05:22:45 PM
i am interested in buying 1000 coins what's is your demand

its seem dead coin

LOL!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 25, 2017, 05:15:06 PM
Dev any news or changes? coin live or die already?
The difficulty grows and development and no responses from dev.
Imagine a road map of coins DashClone

its seem dead coin
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
September 25, 2017, 03:24:28 PM
Dev any news or changes? coin live or die already?
The difficulty grows and development and no responses from dev.
Imagine a road map of coins DashClone
Activity: 672
Merit: 124
September 25, 2017, 02:13:40 PM
Sync issues:

Anyway, PM me if you wtb some STAP..

Same issue - been doing this since last night :/

Any fix for the sync issue?
Activity: 142
September 25, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

problem is, we need sentinel.
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/103922706/Sentinel

to keep the masternodes alive. monacocoin uses sentinel too, but they do have their own version of it.
https://github.com/monacocoin-net/sentinel
https://github.com/dashpay/sentinel

or maybe the status list is wrong, my masternode gets payed but is status watchdog

i guess by comparing these two we could make one for STAP

My masternode all time at status Pre-Enabled or EXpaired or New_start_required but work good and mine. I dont see today status "Enabled".
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ
September 25, 2017, 10:14:58 AM
Is anyone managing to get there wallet synced?

Been trying for 4 hours now.
I think the problem is someone is now mining with over 600Mh, no idea why but i think that is what is causing all the problems.
my wallets have no problems to be synced. Hash power is now 800+ MH/s and difficulty jumped to 19+. It means that CPU mining is dead for this coin.
I would not be surprised if some dev took existing neoscrypt GPU miner and tweaked it to mine this coin solo. Personally I would do it Cheesy

its x11 algo
maybe pools do work and there is one we dont know of.
dash got pools.

problem is, we need sentinel.
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/103922706/Sentinel

to keep the masternodes alive. monacocoin uses sentinel too, but they do have their own version of it.
https://github.com/monacocoin-net/sentinel
https://github.com/dashpay/sentinel

or maybe the status list is wrong, my masternode gets payed but is status watchdog

i guess by comparing these two we could make one for STAP

also if anyone knows how to setup pool please try with stap

"difficulty": 19.06448896661519

there is a pool active for sure
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

I think the problem is someone is now mining with over 600Mh, no idea why but i think that is what is causing all the problems.
my wallets have no problems to be synced. Hash power is now 800+ MH/s and difficulty jumped to 19+. It means that CPU mining is dead for this coin.
I would not be surprised if some dev took existing neoscrypt GPU miner and tweaked it to mine this coin solo. Personally I would do it Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
September 25, 2017, 09:17:48 AM

Since internal wallet is mining with a few kh, i don't know who is trying to screw this coin with that kind of power, but pretty sure the masternodes and wallet cant keep up with the blocks from that 1 miner.
Block time is set at 2mins but i can see new blocks every 30-40 secs

Screwed i think

Asic in play ? RIP 😢
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 07:16:16 AM
How to use more than one CPU core?
Activity: 1248
Merit: 297
September 25, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

Since internal wallet is mining with a few kh, i don't know who is trying to screw this coin with that kind of power, but pretty sure the masternodes and wallet cant keep up with the blocks from that 1 miner.
Block time is set at 2mins but i can see new blocks every 30-40 secs

Screwed i think
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 25, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

Is there a guide on how to set up masternode on windows ?
September 25, 2017, 07:25:39 AM
How to use more than one CPU core?

Hi, have you managed to get a sync'd wallet?
if so, please let me see your nodes

if you are using generate 10, etc, it only uses 1 thread / core i think
J
Activity: 1330
September 25, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

So 'silent dev' gets 5 coins from every block ? If that is the case , why doesn't he use it for coin's development , exchange listing etc . Scam ?

2 days from launch and we have update with fix the .log file. I think dev work hard, but dont posting it.

in any case we lost nothing to mine it and/or creating masternodes.

Well..that fix was by another member, not dev. Dev account still has only one activity , just launched this coin .
maybe it's Satoshi's joke  Wink Grin
September 25, 2017, 05:06:19 AM

So 'silent dev' gets 5 coins from every block ? If that is the case , why doesn't he use it for coin's development , exchange listing etc . Scam ?

2 days from launch and we have update with fix the .log file. I think dev work hard, but dont posting it.

Well..that fix was by another member, not dev. Dev account still has only one activity , just launched this coin .
September 25, 2017, 04:52:59 AM
Hi,

Anyone manage to sync the wallet yet, mine is at synchronising governance objects, synchronising additional data 100%, then restarts from 0%....

Come on dev sort it out please.
I think its probably forking all over the place as too many people try to set up too many masternodes incorrectly
Just a thought, cos we didnt seem to have any issues before.

When the wallet syncs i sill have lots of coin to sell
Make me a sensible offer, BTC, DOGE, LTC i can take most coins
Activity: 1330
September 25, 2017, 04:45:24 AM
production ceased. already almost 12 hours does not find anything  Angry Angry Huh

just have patience my friend, all in order Grin
seriously, the complexity has grown by an order of magnitude, I now have one block per hour (approximately)

In the other hand about the selling..., Dudes, why you don't wait a bit more, to can grow up the community and to be listed at exchange ? You just mine some coins and consider to make short profit ? If...., GL, but I think here can do more about and to get better profit, if you do it only for the short one xD

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi

in order not to sift this branch, make yourself a branch about the sale-purchase (this is easy)

which cpu you use, i am mining with i7 gen 2 via wallet only one block found until now.
can u share ur setting

this is the last block that is on the screen, after that I did not catch a single one, the network capacity grows very fast..
processor  i5 last, settings from this branch, 3 post.

I have a question .. the complexity has grown very much, is it possible to connect to the production of the GPU, it is very doubtful that such a power is reached by the CPU
 "networkhashps": 698648620.5277045,      "difficulty": 5.137481626653601,
this is how much the CPU should be connected to the network?
if I'm not mistaken in the calculations (correct me), such GPU as I have 64,000 pieces
Activity: 110
September 25, 2017, 04:05:43 AM
production ceased. already almost 12 hours does not find anything  Angry Angry Huh

just have patience my friend, all in order Grin
seriously, the complexity has grown by an order of magnitude, I now have one block per hour (approximately)

In the other hand about the selling..., Dudes, why you don't wait a bit more, to can grow up the community and to be listed at exchange ? You just mine some coins and consider to make short profit ? If...., GL, but I think here can do more about and to get better profit, if you do it only for the short one xD

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi

in order not to sift this branch, make yourself a branch about the sale-purchase (this is easy)

which cpu you use, i am mining with i7 gen 2 via wallet only one block found until now.
can u share ur setting
Activity: 142
September 25, 2017, 03:40:08 AM

September 25, 2017, 03:24:07 AM
I think it is a good coin !! and is willing to pay 100 coins STAPcoin one who will make the best logo for this coin!! Cool

the coin does not have a  premined, so we all need to do this coin together. iwillbetheone appeared on the web a couple of times, but did not write anything ...to whom  it is necessary to conduct this theme or it is possible to start another branch.
 we need,-Official bounties document
BlockChain
Faucets
Exchanges

I am also ready to put a few coins on development

This is a dashcoin clone.  The block gets cut three ways 10% to dev or 5 coins and whats left of that is 45 coins 20% or 9 coins goes the masternode
and the other 80% or 36 coins goes to the pow block finder.  There is a developement fund it just takes longer to grow compaired to a premined coin.

Activity: 327
SmartHoldem.IO
September 25, 2017, 02:33:35 AM
Sync issues:

Anyway, PM me if you wtb some STAP..
Pages:
Jump to: