Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 120. (Read 171624 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What happens if we have coins on Bittrex? Have you worked that out yet?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
NEW WALLET RELEASED V 1.0.7 CHECK-POINTED , TRANSACTION COMMENT FEATURE , HARDFORK AT BLOCK 77,000!

PLEASE FIRST USE THE OLD CLIENT V 1.0.6 TO DOWNLOAD THE BLOCK CHAIN BEFORE USING THE NEW WALLET.

YOU CAN FIND THE OLD WALLET HERE :-

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065.

But there's no link to the new wallet.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Where is the link to the 1.7 version ?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
1.7 not working for me on win 7 64. Assertion failed..any ideas?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
NEW WALLET IS WORKING, however POS coins are generated but not accepted.
Can i just send my summercoin v1 coins to bittrex and will they swap(v2) them for me?

I wish to know the same thing
well I installed v 1.07 and all seems to be working. I can confirm that staking does not work. I switched from 1.06. ....but new pos will not go through. Everything else seem to be fine. will wait an hour and check back maybe i can get it working.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
NEW WALLET IS WORKING, however POS coins are generated but not accepted.
Can i just send my summercoin v1 coins to bittrex and will they swap(v2) them for me?

I wish to know the same thing
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
So will there be a SUM1 to SUM2 switch? and how will mining it work if theres already 50mill in circulation? will it be 50mill mineable as well?

As of now, there are 23,172,485.38304317 (around 23 million) SUM1. I don't expect 100% conversion as some people might not know or some people are lost or some people don't read forum as often.

The conversion would possibly be less than 20 million.

there must be a 1:1 conversion, otherwise all goes down the drain...first there was stated 1:2 conversion, now 1:1, what next 1:0.1 conversion?? c'mon people will loose faith in here.... just my 2 cents
and yes detailed instructions for swap is needed Wink
cheers

The conversion will be 1:1, like we announced. No more changes mate Wink
Activity: 364
So will there be a SUM1 to SUM2 switch? and how will mining it work if theres already 50mill in circulation? will it be 50mill mineable as well?

As of now, there are 23,172,485.38304317 (around 23 million) SUM1. I don't expect 100% conversion as some people might not know or some people are lost or some people don't read forum as often.

The conversion would possibly be less than 20 million.

there must be a 1:1 conversion, otherwise all goes down the drain...first there was stated 1:2 conversion, now 1:1, what next 1:0.1 conversion?? c'mon people will loose faith in here.... just my 2 cents
and yes detailed instructions for swap is needed Wink
cheers
Activity: 43
Hey,
so we can swap v1 for v2 allready? anyone care to make detailed instructions-with links to new wallet etc., cause I don't want to loose them coins Wink
or we must do it after relaunch? or we can just put them to exchange and they swap it?
cheers

no we can´t because there is no v2 wallet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

The conversion would possibly be less than 20 million, best guess would be around 15 million ?
Activity: 364
Hey,
so we can swap v1 for v2 allready? anyone care to make detailed instructions-with links to new wallet etc., cause I don't want to loose them coins Wink
or we must do it after relaunch? or we can just put them to exchange and they swap it?
cheers
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 43
So got my SUM v1 at my wallet 1.0.7 ready for the v2 wallet.
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
I'm waiting for a Facebook page to come up.   Smiley

Facebook page will be ready today Smiley

come back to life?but I think you should change the logo

Yes! The launch is tommorow (3rd June)! The new logo will be chosen by the community soon Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
NEW WALLET RELEASED V 1.0.7 CHECK-POINTED , TRANSACTION COMMENT FEATURE , HARDFORK AT BLOCK 77,000!

PLEASE FIRST USE THE OLD CLIENT V 1.0.6 TO DOWNLOAD THE BLOCK CHAIN BEFORE USING THE NEW WALLET.

YOU CAN FIND THE OLD WALLET HERE :-

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsummercoinpos10-per-day-in-5-daysnew-wallet-581065.
Activity: 64
come back to life?but I think you should change the logo
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
I'm waiting for a Facebook page to come up.   Smiley
Jump to: