Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 121. (Read 171624 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Get error in Windows wallet
Assertion Failed!

Program:  SummerCoin 1.07
Wallet\summercoin-qt.exe
File:src\main.cpp, Line 2628

Expression:block.hasMerkelRoot ==

any ideas? Yes i cleared the roaming folder several times.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
NEW WALLET IS WORKING, however POS coins are generated but not accepted.
Can i just send my summercoin v1 coins to bittrex and will they swap(v2) them for me?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Why swap the coins? Then it is just like launching a new coin with a huge pre-mine.
Why not just have two seperate coins?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
NEW WALLET IS WORKING, however POS coins are generated but not accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1393
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

1. A NEW SUM V1 WALLET WILL BE RELEASED ENABLED WITH "TRANSACTION MESSAGE" FEATURE. (THE NEW WALLET WILL HAVE FIXES FOR SYNC ISSUES AND CHECKPOINTED , SECURED BLOCKCHAIN)

2. A SUM V1 ADDRESS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOR YOU TO SEND COINS FOR SWAPPING.

3. YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER YOUR SUM V2 WALLET ADDRESS ON THE TRANSACTION MESSAGE BEFORE SENDING YOUR SUMS FOR SWAPPING.

4. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SUMV2 COINS ON YOUR SUMV2 WALLET SWAPPED! Smiley

I feel a little paranoind about sending someone all my coins with no warranties

Sell them on an exchange before swap happens.

If you swap and its a ripoff you are out of coins. if you don't swap and it a ripoff coin will be delisted and you have worthless coins, if you don't swap and it not a ripoff you are left with worthless sum1 coins.

If you swap and it's not a ripoff(most likely IMHO) you will have new sell-able coins. or hold and might rise.

only 2 actions that has any chance of getting any money back is sell now or swap.

No my friend , the exchange will swap their coins for SUMV2 and they will add SUMV2 to their exchange for trading. Smiley

Let me see if I understand. If i put all my coins (summer coin 1) at Bittrex, will they switch them automatically to summer coin 2 coins? Or do I need to load them into the new wallet and send them somewhere for the switch?
legendary
Activity: 1260
The sun with the glasses LOGO looks better for summercoin - we need something that stands out. I have discussed with soopy in the past, that the SUN WITH GLASSES is a perfect LOGO for SUMMERCOINV2.

Agreed.......much better samples have been given than this one.
legendary
Activity: 1778
The sun with the glasses LOGO looks better for summercoin - we need something that stands out. I have discussed with soopy in the past, that the SUN WITH GLASSES is a perfect LOGO for SUMMERCOINV2.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
NEW WALLET RELEASED V 1.0.7 CHECK-POINTED , TRANSACTION COMMENT FEATURE , HARDFORK AT BLOCK 77,000!

Please download the new client! Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-summercoin-getting-back-to-summer-10-pos-daily-hard-fork-at-77000-618741

A MADATORY CLIENT UPDATE
TO ENABLE TRANSACTION COMMENTING

*PLEASE BACKUP YOUR WALLETS BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANYTHING*
Copy your wallet.dat at (%APPDATA%/Summer to a safe location)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

1. A NEW SUM V1 WALLET WILL BE RELEASED ENABLED WITH "TRANSACTION MESSAGE" FEATURE. (THE NEW WALLET WILL HAVE FIXES FOR SYNC ISSUES AND CHECKPOINTED , SECURED BLOCKCHAIN)

3. YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER YOUR SUM V2 WALLET ADDRESS ON THE TRANSACTION MESSAGE BEFORE SENDING YOUR SUMS FOR SWAPPING.

If you swap and its a ripoff you are out of coins. if you don't swap and it a ripoff coin will be delisted and you have worthless coins, if you don't swap and it not a ripoff you are left with worthless sum1 coins.

If you swap and it's not a ripoff(most likely IMHO) you will have new sell-able coins. or hold and might rise.

only 2 actions that has any chance of getting any money back is sell now or swap.

No my friend , the exchange will swap their coins for SUMV2 and they will add SUMV2 to their exchange for trading. Smiley

I have SUM1 will swap and try to get in on mining like I did on SUM1. I was just trying to show that 'sending coins with no warranties' is best choice

selling now will give you some BTC now but not a lot.

other choices you have no coin or untradable coins.

don't worry about swap being a trick to get your coins
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
has the new logo (sum v2) already been decided?
Not yet, we got some nice works, soon we will decide together which one will be our official SUMMERCOIN 2.0 logo Wink
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I've been away for a few days. What caused the spike to 1000 sat?
Probably information about changing algo for X13. It is a sign what will happen after launch Wink

Suddenly 100btc trading volume and now back to 2btc. Someone loaded up big time!

I see it the same.
Activity: 294
Probably information about changing algo for X13. It is a sign what will happen after launch Wink

Suddenly 100btc trading volume and now back to 2btc. Someone loaded up big time!
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
when will the wallet for v1 and v2 be released?
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

bcd
Activity: 252
has the new logo (sum v2) already been decided?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Good luck with the project, mate!

Thank You! Let's mine with us 3rd June Wink
SUMMERCOIN 2.0 twitter:
https://twitter.com/SummerCoin2

legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 392