Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 122. (Read 171624 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
aaaw why is the price sooo super low? Sad I bought like way to much at 500.............
Dam cant have it to get fucked over here

Someone / group spent about 100 BTC to buy up SUM1 couple of days ago. It's not hard to imagine what will happen when SUM2 launch. I am sure it will be added to bittrex within hours if not couple of days after launch.
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Its all simple. Almost every coin go down when Bitcoin go UP.
Just w8 and belive and big money came back to all small coins.
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
Is the official launch date of this coin 6/3 still?

Yes, we start 3rd June Smiley

relaunch?

3rd June we start completely new coin with X13 algorithm and swap feature - SummerCoin 2.0 Wink

aaaw why is the price sooo super low? Sad I bought like way to much at 500.............

Relax friend, just some weak hands are going away. Hold these SUMs, the real ride starts after SummerCoin 2.0 launch Wink

SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

1. A NEW SUM V1 WALLET WILL BE RELEASED ENABLED WITH "TRANSACTION MESSAGE" FEATURE. (THE NEW WALLET WILL HAVE FIXES FOR SYNC ISSUES AND CHECKPOINTED , SECURED BLOCKCHAIN)

2. A SUM V1 ADDRESS WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOR YOU TO SEND COINS FOR SWAPPING.

3. YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER YOUR SUM V2 WALLET ADDRESS ON THE TRANSACTION MESSAGE BEFORE SENDING YOUR SUMS FOR SWAPPING.

4. YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR SUMV2 COINS ON YOUR SUMV2 WALLET SWAPPED! Smiley

Hm.... I don't understand how does the transaction message work.

Simple, You can add a message to Your transaction (when You send it to someone) Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

1. A NEW SUM V1 WALLET WILL BE RELEASED ENABLED WITH "TRANSACTION MESSAGE" FEATURE. (THE NEW WALLET WILL HAVE FIXES FOR SYNC ISSUES AND CHECKPOINTED , SECURED BLOCKCHAIN)

3. YOU WILL HAVE TO ENTER YOUR SUM V2 WALLET ADDRESS ON THE TRANSACTION MESSAGE BEFORE SENDING YOUR SUMS FOR SWAPPING.

Hm.... I don't understand how does the transaction message work.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Is the official launch date of this coin 6/3 still?
legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

I feel a little paranoind about sending someone all my coins with no warranties

This is not soopy452000 first swap procedure. The same kind of swap He already made for BeeCoin and it worked perfectly:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/resurrection-taking-beecoin-to-the-hive-flyingmandatory-client-update-559876 Wink

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

Sell them on an exchange before swap happens.

If you swap and its a ripoff you are out of coins. if you don't swap and it a ripoff coin will be delisted and you have worthless coins, if you don't swap and it not a ripoff you are left with worthless sum1 coins.

If you swap and it's not a ripoff(most likely IMHO) you will have new sell-able coins. or hold and might rise.

only 2 actions that has any chance of getting any money back is sell now or swap.
Activity: 196
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

Activity: 182
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

what happens to the coins in exchange site? I bought some cheap coins last week and haven't move it to my wallet
Activity: 448
4 more logos, in case you don't like previous 22. Smiley

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

Nice, good to see improvements in wallet Wink
I Have to say I'm blown away! Wow! They are EPIC! Good Job mk! Good Job! Smiley
Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
SWAP INSTRUCTIONS

legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I Have to say I'm blown away! Wow! They are EPIC! Good Job mk! Good Job! Smiley
Here it is 11 more logos for Summer 2 :
(22 logos) complete package here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7056995

legendary
NAV Coin [NAV]

Done some animation for this coin.
Now i will start to make logo.

Very nice  Smiley
Yes, it's cool. I'll be happy to see the logo Wink

Here they are, 11 logos that you can choose from. All made specially for SumerCoin, ( Personally i think that will break the world coin Hash record)

(my other work here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6926824 )

Good works, personally I mostly like these two:
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FqlNnVLH.png&t=540&c=voSRW26JSmtS5A
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FgaaNdUM.png&t=540&c=wNSVHPPsNOC0wA
Also would like to see other guy's logos Wink
Jump to: