Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 57. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
great coin, will mine on multipool once up.
Same here, go go summer!

and same here, first multipool which will serve SUM2 will get a massive hashrate Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
great coin, will mine on multipool once up.
Same here, go go summer!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Seems fair. Where is the faucets? and be famous for the name
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Now it's the time for multipool. Any news?
Like I have wrote Chunkypools is working on multipool for SUM2 and it should be ready soon (probably this weekend/ or the beginning of incoming week). I will contact will chunkypools admin and find out how are the things going on Wink
Now it's the time for multipool. Any news?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This coin must be at places near Vert and Quark at coinmarketcup !
legendary
Activity: 1064
Thanks for dumpers at lower 400k. Got some Smiley...
Is there any chance price reach to 10k sat?

It needs some more active development. But with working anon it can reach 15K with no problem.
Even now it can easily reach 2k in few days (yesterday we were for one moment on 1K). Uptrend is obvious. (6th June 130 sat, 10th June 210 sat, 13th June 400 sat....by this tempo 2K in a week)

legendary
Activity: 994
Is there any chance price reach to 10k sat?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Already 78 votes atm. Great community support, keep it up and we will get on poloniex soo soon! Cheesy

Yesterday morning it was only 10 votes. Now we have 93. Great, one more vote and we are 3rd.

This can be another skyrocket. No IPO, No premine, New anon system, activ dev´s.
(mark my words)

Market is also cool, so many dumpers. (there are no sell orders, only 1BTC minipump to reach 650 sat...lol)
I bought at 420. THX.  Cool
Considering 5k-10k target price in 30days can be good :-)
coin have BIG room to rise
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1064
Already 78 votes atm. Great community support, keep it up and we will get on poloniex soo soon! Cheesy

Yesterday morning it was only 10 votes. Now we have 93. Great, one more vote and we are 3rd.

This can be another skyrocket. No IPO, No premine, New anon system, activ dev´s.
(mark my words)

Market is also cool, so many dumpers. (there are no sell orders, only 1BTC minipump to reach 650 sat...lol)
I bought at 420. THX.  Cool
Activity: 185
Complete bloodbath in SUM2 market. Any ideas why? Best time to release the new wallet I suppose?
Activity: 112
dev,how can I exchange summer-v2 didn't arrive?  My v1 address:Sai1sUxbiEAdrtYymGrwwJiuTGbKagdZmk,v2:sLEu6rCbad164xma6a49jFcjxaJJt1pKJ2

exchange at 6.6
you putted comnet with V2adres ?
YES,i putted it!!
Activity: 118
I have closed my wallet and now all STAKE coins are in SPENDABLE.
Do I have to wait 4 more days to get STAKE again?

just open wallet back and w8 few minutes.
Activity: 539
Soopy,I sent 40526.7900485 SUM for swap.Here is transaction ID-7811b1f789ba0f7d7bd2d0c29d9172595e6a3cb9f9bc30c255ce98abfcbcc174
When I will get sum2 to my wallet?
Activity: 177
Hi,

I have closed my wallet and now all STAKE coins are in SPENDABLE.
Do I have to wait 4 more days to get STAKE again?

Thanks.
Activity: 3
Can we have some more information on this navajo technology:

Is it a mixer based anon?
Is it fully decentralized?
Is it a privacy feature or full anon meaning you can't trace where the funds from a wallet go?

Also what is being done for community expansion (reddit page, website, forum, translations??). If not why not ask for help and build a team. Is there a vision beyond anon?

Thank you
Soon we will start beta tests for Navajo, so all Your questions will be answered Wink
About the community expansion - I will prepare reddit page in next 24 hours. The website is important, I fully agree - I will discuss that matter with dev. 
You can be sure that there's more than anon to come, but anon is the main part of that all. Technology like Navajo is always some kind of challenge, but I'm sure that we will succeed Wink The SummerCoin Foundation will help with that, more informations will be revealed soon.

Thank you for your response.
I am curious about the SummerCoin Foundation. Who is it comprised of? I do not mean names but rather what criteria does one have to meet to become part of this foundation it is even possible. If not please tell me why and how those people got there. It would be really good to be able to help shape a coin one is invested and supports .
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
Snoopy.. when will we be expecting to test the Anon wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: