Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 61. (Read 171622 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

You guys can now go to POLO and vote for SUM2 coin to be added.
https://poloniex.com/voting

Make sure you guys vote!
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Last wave was too fast.
100sat per day is more than enough.
But wave goes to 1100.
As i see its not a panic sell - its buble deflation. Normal things that should be btw.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Dumpers can be good. They help to distribute the coins more evenly and prevent the price from jumping too fast. If the price jumps too fast, it will be dump even harder.
In this free market, you would see all kind of people, from day traders, short-term and long-term investors. Those who sold probably made a little profit already, but the real believers in the coin are always the one who profit the most. Therefore, to the believers, it's just a chance to buy more when people dump and let's believe in the long-term success.
Activity: 658
is the dumper runs out of his coins yet ?

It's not one person now its multiple and they will never be done if people keep selling with them...

Short-  Buy at 650 sell at 750 over and over again.. next time you see a price come up trying to drive it down take a bite out of it... watch them run!! Your playing there game selling yourself short... guy probably had 200k sitting at well over 600k tonight with price bouncing
Top 50 orders 1btc only.
But all pumpers sleep and no volume now.  Undecided
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear
is the dumper runs out of his coins yet ?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I have a question about stakes.. 20%.. does that mean if I have 100k sum2 coins sit in my wallet, i get 20k (20%) every day ? or how does it work ?

Should be annually.  You'll mint/stake some fractional transactions every so often.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey guys, I sent my sum1 coins for swapping according to the instructions in thread (I put my sum2 address in the transaction comment, and i sent the coins to the correct sum2 address, afaik).

Just wanna ask, how long does it take to receive my sum2 coins? the instructions said that I just have to wait until confirmed, which is great if things are automated. But if its a manual process, i guess it takes longer than just acquiring XX number of confirmations, right?

Thanks in advance!  Smiley
Someone is happy with even 10% of profit and can buy 500 sat and sell 550.
So why not buy 200 sat and sell at 600 ?
Then buy at 300 and sell 900 again ?

Bagholders can w8 for 1500sat but till this price comes other ppl make more profit with trading.
I have a question about stakes.. 20%.. does that mean if I have 100k sum2 coins sit in my wallet, i get 20k (20%) every day ? or how does it work ?
Would anyone be interested in a dice game for SUM2?

Build it and they will come!!!
Activity: 252
Would anyone be interested in a dice game for SUM2?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Who is dumping all these coins at cheap price ??
Either people are desperate for BTC, or they are NOOBS, or they are the PRICE MANIPULATORS. It is just trading, though I would NEVER sell my coins, even at twice the going rate - it is just too cheap.

I WOULD TRADE WITH CAUTION, because Summercoinv2 could easily exceed 5000 Sat, even 10000 Sat, due to NAVAJO TECHNOLOGY.

+1 everything u just said.... Price manipulation the same amount of btc is being sold that is being bought for cheaper you are being fooled Smiley

Lots of talk on polo right now don't cut yourself short
I don't understand your humour, I am not being fooled. I am just watching - price manipulators and the BIG FISH need to join the scene, this is normal. I said that I expect dramatic price rise in the future - I hope that we get back on POLONIEX also.
Either people are desperate for BTC, or they are NOOBS, or they are the PRICE MANIPULATORS. It is just trading, though I would NEVER sell my coins, even at twice the going rate - it is just too cheap.

I WOULD TRADE WITH CAUTION, because Summercoinv2 could easily exceed 5000 Sat, even 10000 Sat, due to NAVAJO TECHNOLOGY.

+1 everything u just said.... Price manipulation the same amount of btc is being sold that is being bought for cheaper you are being fooled Smiley

Lots of talk on polo right now don't cut yourself short
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

Activity: 400

Who knows i've been buying all day

always someone who panics and others who join just keep bringing in more people are then we should see 1500 in no time
dumpers gonna dump...better for us Smiley

Who knows i've been buying all day

always someone who panics and others who join just keep bringing in more people are then we should see 1500 in no time
Pages:
Jump to: