Pages:
Author

Topic: X13 [ANN] *SUMMERCOIN 2.0* [POW/POS][NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TECHNOLOGY][DECENTRALIZED] - page 59. (Read 171622 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Can the dev really deliver on anonymous technology?

If he is such a superstar coder why doesn't he mention that in his resume/skill set?

https://www.freelancer.com.jm/u/soopy452000.html  

Because I do not work at Freelancer. Smiley

I believe I was able to answer your questions precisely.

~SoopY~
legendary
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All! Smiley

Just Came in!

How are you guys? Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
It was completely filled. I'm still scratching my head. It's not the fee as the fee is .25%
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Wait I'm confused. It appears as though 4000 SUM2 of mine didn't come to my Bittrex wallet on my buys....
I had a buy of    104807.98403990
and one of          104738.15592597

and my total
SUM2  is only      205621.04966208

That doesn't add up

Did you figure out the problem? 

Maybe your buy order wasn't completely filled?
Merit: 10
come on guys:
https://poloniex.com/voting
Vote~! In just one day we have already nearly reached half of what the top coin has. So by next week we should easily be first! Things are looking good for SUMMER!
In around 2 weeks time we will see SUMMER skyrocketing! And will even continue to do so currently, great time to get in the SUMMER groove!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
Wait I'm confused. It appears as though 4000 SUM2 of mine didn't come to my Bittrex wallet on my buys....
I had a buy of    104807.98403990
and one of          104738.15592597

and my total
SUM2  is only      205621.04966208

That doesn't add up
Market is interesting. I Put up two 100k sells and each time someone bought the entire thing in one go...
Yes, there's some very interesting movement up there. Looks like some heavy loading up in 700/800 sat area.

Yeah, I have also noticed that. We might expect a huge pump tonight.
Well then you guys better dump to my buys before then

Look what whales are doing. Price is still very low I wouldn't be  expecting  any big dumps soon.
That's okay my buys aren't that low. Just enough that I picked up some extra Wink and I did
Market is interesting. I Put up two 100k sells and each time someone bought the entire thing in one go...
Yes, there's some very interesting movement up there. Looks like some heavy loading up in 700/800 sat area.

Look what whales are doing. Price is still very low I wouldn't be  expecting  any big dumps soon.

BTW, how many SUM2 coins are currently in circulation?
Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

around 47-48million
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Activity: 462
I got one 100k in a go, just so you know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
According to CoinmarketCap.com SUM2 is currently on 71 position with ~ 225 000 $ market cap. So much space to move up!  Cool
legendary
Merit: 1002
One more big volume day and Busoni may add ahead of vote  Wink

Well right now the reality is that Poloniex has more notoriety than Bittrex, not for long, but based on whats most important, volume, Bittrex owns Polo for weeks, today's volume on Bitt : 1705 vs Polo : 507.
haha Smiley couse they didn't added cool new coins all exchange who have good coins on own market rokx...
BC promoted Mint eg...
Sum Cloak can do it to Bittrex
One more big volume day and Busoni may add ahead of vote  Wink

Well right now the reality is that Poloniex has more notoriety than Bittrex, not for long, but based on whats most important, volume, Bittrex owns Polo for weeks, today's volume on Bitt : 1705 vs Polo : 507.
'Trex has taken over Poloniex's role of the large "Growing stage" exchange. Polo is now the smaller of the two based on Volume. Even though Bittrex adds more coins it garners much more volume. Notice Polo has been adding coins that are already on Bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: