Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 25. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Dear XAI,

Please go back up one day.

Yours,

Bagholders

Smiley

Check back in about four months, but for now do your dance!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Dear XAI,

Yours,

Bagholders

Smiley
when the time comes,  Wink you can contribute a little...

Retweet please  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/btc_feed/status/578832923333238784

Sapience AIFX Steps Forward With The First AI #Blockchain Project btcf.co/1BW1yO1 @SapienceAIFX #bitcoin #xbt pic.twitter.com/qYLNwIoNv0
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Dear XAI,

Yours,

Bagholders

Smiley
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Thanks Cedric_Q,

My flatmap was here : /usr/include/boost/interprocess/containers/flat_map.hpp so I copied it to where you said. Then it wanted flat_set so I then just copied the whole directory.

The last time I compiled some code was oh.............. 1998? So I'm not too confident.

Anyway I had a fair few errors spring up during the compilation process, but low and behold, we have a wallet thats syncing with the network!!!

Am I safe to use the wallet even with all these errors that have sprung up??? Missing coins would make me a very sad puppy!

Thanks again for all your help so far.
Hmm, you must be on an older boost, hence why your containers were in the other location.  You're safe... there are a ton of warnings that come out of boost, Qt, json spirit etc. mostly related to format macros and unused variables etc. but they are innocuous.

Awesome! Well thanks boss for all your help.
Just need to quietly acquire a few more coins now....
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Thanks Cedric_Q,

My flatmap was here : /usr/include/boost/interprocess/containers/flat_map.hpp so I copied it to where you said. Then it wanted flat_set so I then just copied the whole directory.

The last time I compiled some code was oh.............. 1998? So I'm not too confident.

Anyway I had a fair few errors spring up during the compilation process, but low and behold, we have a wallet thats syncing with the network!!!

Am I safe to use the wallet even with all these errors that have sprung up??? Missing coins would make me a very sad puppy!

Hmm, you must be on an older boost, hence why your containers were in the other location.  You're safe... there are a ton of warnings that come out of boost, Qt, json spirit etc. mostly related to format macros and unused variables etc. but they are innocuous.
legendary
Retweet please  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/btc_feed/status/578832923333238784

Sapience AIFX Steps Forward With The First AI #Blockchain Project btcf.co/1BW1yO1 @SapienceAIFX #bitcoin #xbt pic.twitter.com/qYLNwIoNv0
Thanks Cedric_Q,

sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
libboost-all-dev is already the newest version.

Sad
If you do a locate flat_map.hpp, is it in /usr/include/boost/container/flat_map.hpp ?  Maybe you need to specify your include and lib paths in the .pro file...  Although if you are on a recent ubuntu it should "just work" if you have the package dependencies.  No overrides in your environment or anything?  Sapience (and quotient) use a few boost containers like flat maps, flat sets and unordered maps, but these are a standard part of boost...
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
libboost-all-dev is already the newest version.

Sad
I'm trying to build the wallet in ubuntu using QT.
I am getting the following.....

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -g -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_DBUS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_QML_DEBUG -DQT_DECLARATIVE_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I../Sapience-master/src -I../Sapience-master/src/json -I../Sapience-master/src/qt -I../Sapience-master/src/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor -I../Sapience-master/src/leveldb/include -I../Sapience-master/src/leveldb/helpers -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtWidgets -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtDBus -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtGui -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/txdb-leveldb.o ../Sapience-master/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp
In file included from ../Sapience-master/src/bignum.h:9:0,
                 from ../Sapience-master/src/main.h:8,
                 from ../Sapience-master/src/kernel.h:7,
                 from ../Sapience-master/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:17:
../Sapience-master/src/serialize.h:21:40: fatal error: boost/container/flat_map.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1
00:47:57: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project sapience-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.0.2 GCC 32bit)
When executing step 'Make'
00:47:57: Elapsed time: 00:01.

any takers??   Cry
Do you have boost?  On ubuntu I think the package name is boost-all-dev IIRC.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Hi guys, its awfully quiet around here... any news Joe? Did the headache go away  Wink
Yep Cheesy  Not going to be quiet for long.

Sounds good, any eta?
I'm trying to build the wallet in ubuntu using QT.
I am getting the following.....

fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
g++ -c -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -g -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIE -DQT_GUI -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_UPNP=1 -DSTATICLIB -DUSE_DBUS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_QML_DEBUG -DQT_DECLARATIVE_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I../Sapience-master/src -I../Sapience-master/src/json -I../Sapience-master/src/qt -I../Sapience-master/src/qt/plugins/mrichtexteditor -I../Sapience-master/src/leveldb/include -I../Sapience-master/src/leveldb/helpers -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtWidgets -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtDBus -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtGui -I../../Qt5.0.2/5.0.2/gcc/include/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -o build/txdb-leveldb.o ../Sapience-master/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp
In file included from ../Sapience-master/src/bignum.h:9:0,
                 from ../Sapience-master/src/main.h:8,
                 from ../Sapience-master/src/kernel.h:7,
                 from ../Sapience-master/src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:17:
../Sapience-master/src/serialize.h:21:40: fatal error: boost/container/flat_map.hpp: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/txdb-leveldb.o] Error 1
00:47:57: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project sapience-qt (kit: Desktop Qt 5.0.2 GCC 32bit)
When executing step 'Make'
00:47:57: Elapsed time: 00:01.

any takers??   Cry
Activity: 518
There are still a few cheap coins at Bittrex before the price catches up to Cryptsy.  That 8btc sellwall didn't last long.
legendary
Activity: 1049
My concerns:
-It was an ICO so dev bought as many coins as they wanted for free
-Dev calls himself a technology all star
-Dev has a high school education

Seems mostly hype here

That is understandable in the crypto world, your best bet may be to wait and see if things pan out the way they are detailed by the dev.

Save your Bitcoin for now and get in when you feel its not hype, nothing wrong with playing it safe
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hi guys, its awfully quiet around here... any news Joe? Did the headache go away  Wink
Great! Looking forward to a new update!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
My concerns:
-It was an ICO so dev bought as many coins as they wanted for free
-Dev calls himself a technology all star
-Dev has a high school education

Seems mostly hype here
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1154
Nvidia GPU conference today.
Out of 4 major topics, the 4 of them included 'deep learning'  Wink
Nvidia Keynote @ Anandtech
legendary
Is this true? "has successfully built modules that are collectively distributed throughout the peer-to-peer (p2p) sphere which focus on voice communication." It sounds premature.
I don't know where they got that phrase from or what it translates to in English Tongue  We don't have voice/voip modules in XAI right now.

I'm going to be dropping the next update soon.  Right now I have a massive headache though so once I can actually concentrate I'll package things up tonight.
thanks joe Wink bring it on yay
Pages:
Jump to: