Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 21. (Read 150193 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Freedom of information.
Everyone has the ability to dyor.
Stop trying to be smarter than everyone else.

Was not going to answer this at all since I find not worth of my time to pay any attention to people with mental handicaps, unable to contribute to any constructive conversation, but in this case I decided to make an exception.

Thanks for taking the effort of answering with a three liner, opposed to your one liner post history.

Now, you can go play with your friends again, and keep smiling.
Life holds a bright future for you.

~P~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I invested in something I cannot understand. Someone hold my hand.  Cry
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

There is a huge amount of kinetic potential to be unleashed in Phase 4.

Sapience AIFX is massively underrated and luckily for people with half a brain it's so cheap right now to accumulate.

Phase 1 check!

Exactly don't let the dimwitted trolls say otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1050
All this are basic foundations for AI, nothing innovative at all, at least until Distributed Computing point is reached using the blockchain tech, at that stage the users will still not be able to do crap, do you guys even understand how DC woks? If you would, then you'd know that custom DC propagated projects are just not viable since you would be just bloating the other support network cycle contributors. At that point is either you are the only one in the network pulling cycles (unlikely), or everyone is and the project is pointless.

That is why a focused goal is necessary to achieve tangible advantage point results for the network, not pretending that each user will be able to launch their own ML projects and they will get substantial results, that is just not viable, unless we apply another twist but I have never heard of it in this forums so I am going to go and risk assuming that Cedric does not know about it, and without that, this project is only a wannabe AI exercise.

Still cool for educational purposes.

Oh and you think it is the only blockchain AI project ongoing? Think twice.

Life exists beyond BCT Wink

~P~

If this were the case then Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Google and several startups would not have internal or external products using similar architectures, would they?  And the entire body of knowledge from the past ~14 years or so would not exist.

You can't build a skyscraper without having the foundation underneath it.

Fair enough Cedric, so wouldn't you agree with me when I say that the methodology that you use to hype the coin should be more... moderated?

It is funny to read someone like the previous poster, SapienceFan, sometimes I just prefer to think most are shill accounts from the 4-5 real investors that drive all the PnD happening on this coin, quoting the dev ad nauseum in a sad effort to keep the thread alive, instead of assuming they are just clueless users that will find absolute disappointment as they start to discover this is not even close to what they imagined.

I am not against what you are doing Cedric, but I certainly would appreciate more honestly with the users, some less hype, better explanations for everybody to understand and learn about AI, if you think about it, the coin would be perhaps even more successful if it drives people in a crash course, teaching them how AI works and allowing to play with it on every step, instead of projecting unreachable (in years at least), idyllic objectives.

But that, is your call.

~P~
Freedom of information.
Everyone has the ability to dyor.
Stop trying to be smarter than everyone else.

All this are basic foundations for AI, nothing innovative at all, at least until Distributed Computing point is reached using the blockchain tech, at that stage the users will still not be able to do crap, do you guys even understand how DC woks? If you would, then you'd know that custom DC propagated projects are just not viable since you would be just bloating the other support network cycle contributors. At that point is either you are the only one in the network pulling cycles (unlikely), or everyone is and the project is pointless.

That is why a focused goal is necessary to achieve tangible advantage point results for the network, not pretending that each user will be able to launch their own ML projects and they will get substantial results, that is just not viable, unless we apply another twist but I have never heard of it in this forums so I am going to go and risk assuming that Cedric does not know about it, and without that, this project is only a wannabe AI exercise.

~P~

If this were the case then Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Google and several startups would not have internal or external products using similar architectures, would they?  And the entire body of knowledge from the past ~14 years or so would not exist.

Fair enough Cedric, so wouldn't you agree with me when I say that the methodology that you use to hype the coin should be more... moderated?

It is funny to read someone like the previous poster, SapienceFan, sometimes I just prefer to think most are shill accounts from the 4-5 real investors that drive all the PnD happening on this coin, quoting the dev ad nauseum in a sad effort to keep the thread alive, instead of assuming they are just clueless users that will find absolute disappointment as they start to discover this is not even close to what they imagined.

I am not against what you are doing Cedric, but I certainly would appreciate more honestly with the users, some less hype, better explanations for everybody to understand and learn about AI, if you think about it, the coin would be perhaps even more successful if it drives people in a crash course, teaching them how AI works and allowing to play with it on every step, instead of projecting unreachable (in years at least), idyllic objectives.

But that, is your call.

~P~
Activity: 12
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_ml4pEWEAA081w.png

There is a huge amount of kinetic potential to be unleashed in Phase 4.

Sapience AIFX is massively underrated and luckily for people with half a brain it's so cheap right now to accumulate.

Phase 1 check!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Thought I would post a few more screenshots while I'm working on packaging this up:

Can't wait to check it out!!  Grin
just wow, congrats joe.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Thought I would post a few more screenshots while I'm working on packaging this up:

Can't wait to check it out!!  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

~P~

~P~

Can you explain what we are looking at in layman's terms please?
The core engine lets you run MLPs/feed-forward neural networks with multiple layers, distributed on the platform.  It uses data plumes to store its state, and for the inputs/training sets.

In simpler terms, you feed it training data where you know the inputs and expected result, it "learns" based on that data, then you can use it to predict outputs based on new data.  Like an example would be having it learn based on lots of historical chess move data from chess games, and then you have a new chess game going and you could use a neural network to predict what your next chess move should be.  It's a foundational building block that can then be used to do a lot of other things.
Activity: 392
I have never even seen ZERO activity on a profile before haha

fud equals mulaaaa
legendary
Activity: 1049
Can someone explain when this coin will get pumped again to 200+k

Never.

This coin will go just like XCASH and CLOAK. THIS IS SAME SCAM COIN DEV. HE WILL NOT DELIVER!!!!

The fact that you used large bold print makes it so,lol
Activity: 1

Never.

This coin will go just like XCASH and CLOAK. THIS IS SAME SCAM COIN DEV. HE WILL NOT DELIVER!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1049

Well, just look at some Wikipedia articles on some of the terms in the picture:

Transfer function: Sigmoid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmoid_function

Learning rule: Backpropagation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backpropagation

I think we're witnessing history in the making here Cool

I could see big projects requiring a bunch of computing power developed on this for purchase with XQN or XAI then distributed to users online who choose to share resources
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
Is there a white paper for this?
No, there is no white paper for this.
Pages:
Jump to: