Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 31. (Read 150229 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Glad you used Ari Gold to sum that up.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
this is a good coin with an excellent dev but all markets follow the same rules. i think we will see 20k again with a second accumulation phase and another big bang Wink

Seriously, where the FUCK do you people come from? XAI right now is being surpassed on CMC by such complete SHIT as Diamond, Whitecoin, SolarCoin, and various others. HELL, fucking NAVAJOCOIN is at $715k!

Oh, but the bargain prices aren't enough for you crypto economists, oh no... You think XAI needs to fall to a PISSY $30k-$40k market cap so you can buy enough with your pocket change to flip later like the BIG BALLER you are for bags of Doritos and maybe a new Xbox 360 game or two.

I could see doing it for a Taco Bell Doritos Taco, but seriously who cares if they do the dance they do. People that know the value of this project wont let go of what they have for at least a year or two. In the long run slow and steady work pays dividends that will far outweigh any short term gains.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
this is a good coin with an excellent dev but all markets follow the same rules. i think we will see 20k again with a second accumulation phase and another big bang Wink
Activity: 270
Finally got the Lua interactive shell sorted out, after rewriting it 3 times Cheesy 

Does the famous factors of the universe tutorial w/ math and strings packages.

Now I'm just working on getting the QtLua QT Lib package working so that you can do things like connect to qt signals from your scripts and surface UI stuff, etc.  Should make for a powerful combination.  Scripts that are used for things like activation functions will not get the QT stuff, its more useful for doing things interactively.  The shell is useful for testing functions before packaging them up as part of a job.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Dark side of the "Moon Phone"
Activity: 276
Great video update Joe. Looking forward to see press release soon.

legendary
Activity: 1232
legendary
Activity: 1154
Do a "name this phone" contest.  The winner, voted in by the community, would win a pre-determined amount of xai.

Cool idea biggeemac.

Plenty of good stuff ahead, thanks for the update CedricQuotient!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Do a "name this phone" contest.  The winner, voted in by the community, would win a pre-determined amount of xai.
Activity: 37
Why the name 'Dark Phone' though? I am not much of a fan of anything related to cryptocurrency with the phrase 'Dark' in it. I think it works against acceptance of the technology.
Just ran with that for now because I own a related high value domain, and sounded good to me Tongue  We have time to figure that out, the main thing is that it will run a XaiOS ROM and be pre-configured.  Its a logical extension of the platform strategy.  I do see your point though, especially since what I am really doing here is trying to provide an easy on-ramp for the masses into the ecosystem, where they will then get a familiar experience working with the asset market, etc.
Just call it "the Ephone"  Smiley just kidding
I know the details aren't important for now. It all sounds really cool and I am looking forward to your future updates!
Activity: 710
There's already a "black" phone. Personally, I don't think the "dark" in the name is that big of a problem.
Why the name 'Dark Phone' though? I am not much of a fan of anything related to cryptocurrency with the phrase 'Dark' in it. I think it works against acceptance of the technology.
Just ran with that for now because I own a related high value domain, and sounded good to me Tongue  We have time to figure that out, the main thing is that it will run a XaiOS ROM and be pre-configured.  Its a logical extension of the platform strategy.  I do see your point though, especially since what I am really doing here is trying to provide an easy on-ramp for the masses into the ecosystem, where they will then get a familiar experience working with the asset market, etc.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I mentioned the chess thing on the video and then my mind started running with more ideas...Phillies predictions and maybe a fantasy football application...if folks need something to get their minds going Wink
chess is good
but you call fantasy football is more than just good Smiley
i'm vote for fantasy football aplication
legendary
Activity: 1049

The Dark Phone and press release sound very interesting, I cant wait to hear more.
Thanks for the update Joe. Sorry to hear that you got caught in a snowstorm  Shocked
So much exciting stuff coming up: Consumerization of the BlockChain, the Sapience Dark Phone, Asset Platform, and the Press Release.
It's really starting to happen!
Cedric, I think you were planning to do another video call. Can you update us on when that is happening? It seems that XAI is finding a bottom at the moment, volumes are low and not much is happening...
It's rendering now, so probably be live in an hour or so.  Cheesy

I mentioned the chess thing on the video and then my mind started running with more ideas...Phillies predictions and maybe a fantasy football application...if folks need something to get their minds going Wink
Activity: 710
"It's way more than just a brain on the blockchain."

You people act like that isn't enough.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: