Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 32. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Cedric, I think you were planning to do another video call. Can you update us on when that is happening? It seems that XAI is finding a bottom at the moment, volumes are low and not much is happening...

Ah yeah, it's cool the dev has made this really cool technology that we should be promoting and actually using for development, but we just gotta make sure every single thing is perfect before we do anything Roll Eyes

I don't think its time to start promoting things yet, when the time comes we should do some adwords, G+ and Facebook campaigns. I am up for helping to promote and organizing a team once the new wallet goes live.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Cedric, I think you were planning to do another video call. Can you update us on when that is happening? It seems that XAI is finding a bottom at the moment, volumes are low and not much is happening...
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Very interesting..thank you for clearing that up for me. Has anyone seen transcendent man? ....i just downloaded this documentary i am about to watch. i am a proud owner of 200k+ XQN and 2k_+XAI  good luck dev. BTW. it was me who put up the 17 BTC buy wall for XQN other day. Wink

- why didnt i post earlier? ....

-my account has been banned from bitcointalk for some B.S.

I am very glad i found this coin. Good luck to all. I am surprised so many are still sleeping on this however...

Well spotted!

Blazin604 account hacked??
Yes that 2k XAI is probably mine...
Activity: 37
If i take a look at the top 50 coin marketcaps, there seems to be so much stuff in there that doesn't compare to Sapience... not to offend anyone, but Monacoin? Ethercoin? Rimbit? It seems like all Sapience needs is some more PR...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
This coin probably will never see above 50 cents. If be surprised if it hits a dollar

You will be surprised then  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1049
In my opinion im waiting for this coin to beat paycoin's price easily. Give this coin 6 months, let the new investors come. If my 3rd investor says yes. 1 dollar for this coin will make you cry Smiley $20 is still cheap for a coin with this potential.

We don't have to worry about price with this coin, everyone that has been here from the beginning knows the true value of this project.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
In my opinion im waiting for this coin to beat paycoin's price easily. Give this coin 6 months, let the new investors come. If my 3rd investor says yes. 1 dollar for this coin will make you cry Smiley $20 is still cheap for a coin with this potential.
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
+- 100k dollars marketcap for brain on the chain?! ... hehe Tongue ... u insane in tha membrane??
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This coin probably will never see above 50 cents. If be surprised if it hits a dollar
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
That's quite the buy wall!!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1246
Someone must have made out like a bandit on this bitcoin rise fresh and ready to invest  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1154

Good luck buying that much (or even half that much) at the current price  Grin
Get moving up!  Cool
Activity: 26
legendary
Activity: 1232
Hello, hope everybody had a good weekend.  Last week we made good progress on the development front and had a number of stability fixes that tested out well.  I'll probably do another Recall video tomorrow, a little overtired at the moment, better to do it when I'm fresh Smiley  Got our PR draft back late last week, will get that edited and revised this week.  Have had a lot of requests for chess, so I'll be looking at doing something like NeuroChess, although that will probably be something queued up down the road a bit in another week or two.  Will probably drop another public testnet build in the next day or two.
thanks for update joe, looking forward to upcoming release and recall video. keep up the great job  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1154
Hello, hope everybody had a good weekend.  Last week we made good progress on the development front and had a number of stability fixes that tested out well.  I'll probably do another Recall video tomorrow, a little overtired at the moment, better to do it when I'm fresh Smiley  Got our PR draft back late last week, will get that edited and revised this week.  Have had a lot of requests for chess, so I'll be looking at doing something like NeuroChess, although that will probably be something queued up down the road a bit in another week or two.  Will probably drop another public testnet build in the next day or two.

Super! Thanks for the update CedricQuotient!
Apologies for the non-stop rantings about chess, I confess that I'm a big fan of the game  Wink
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
legendary
Very interesting..thank you for clearing that up for me. Has anyone seen transcendent man? ....i just downloaded this documentary i am about to watch. i am a proud owner of 200k+ XQN and 2k_+XAI  good luck dev. BTW. it was me who put up the 17 BTC buy wall for XQN other day. Wink

I am very glad i found this coin. Good luck to all. I am surprised so many are still sleeping on this however...

Well spotted!

Blazin604 account hacked??
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
All of this stuff is going to be implemented directly into the bitcoin code eventually. this is a scam coin beware
it wont be if no one ever codes it
Activity: 710
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: