Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 38. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
Public Testnet Wallet

sapience-qt-plm-windows64bit-19.zip 9.9 MB

This is a latest build from today that you can experiment with to see what it is we are building in action.  It is a bleeding-edge TEST build and therefore it will have bugs, issues, etc.  The Python shell is disabled in this Windows build while I sort through mingw issues and debate whether to swap to Lua.

You should only run this on testnet and not on mainnet with your wallets you care about.

You can either pass testnet from the command line:

Code:
start sapience-qt.exe -testnet

Or put an entry in your Sapience.conf file:

Code:
testnet=1

Note that since it is on testnet, we may reset the blockchain from time to time etc.  We'll try to give a heads up.  Also you will need coins on testnet to pay for data reservations, please post on the dfx.io forum thread for that:  http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=82.0

The core of PlumeDB is fully functional in this build and we already have someone who is building an interesting demo app on top of it that looks pretty awesome.

Have fun!

sooo linux and mac users are shit out luck?? No github update=fail train
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Awesome job CedricQuotient!   Cool
Will be posting feedback as soon as I've had a chance to experiment a little!

Same here! Ill be home in a few!! nicee cant wait
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Awesome job CedricQuotient!   Cool
Will be posting feedback as soon as I've had a chance to experiment a little!
Activity: 270
Public Testnet Wallet

sapience-qt-plm-windows64bit-19.zip 9.9 MB

This is a latest build from today that you can experiment with to see what it is we are building in action.  It is a bleeding-edge TEST build and therefore it will have bugs, issues, etc.  The Python shell is disabled in this Windows build while I sort through mingw issues and debate whether to swap to Lua.

You should only run this on testnet and not on mainnet with your wallets you care about.

You can either pass testnet from the command line:

Code:
start sapience-qt.exe -testnet

Or put an entry in your Sapience.conf file:

Code:
testnet=1

Note that since it is on testnet, we may reset the blockchain from time to time etc.  We'll try to give a heads up.  Also you will need coins on testnet to pay for data reservations, please post on the dfx.io forum thread for that:  http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?topic=82.0

The core of PlumeDB is fully functional in this build and we already have someone who is building an interesting demo app on top of it that looks pretty awesome.

Have fun!
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Hey guys. Now listing XAI on Cryptonator website https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/XAI-BTC and in Cryptonator Android / iPhone apps. Enjoy!
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
I don't fully understand what the practical applications will be, but like the technical updates.  Grin
Did some quick shakeout testing and able to add records, query lists of infohashes and get records off the network, so it looks stable.  Only thing I'm fighting with now is resolving a linker issue compiling with mingw on windows, but I gotta crash for a bit then we'll get that turned around.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Got the payments for data reservations sorted and working correctly, and the neural nodes populating correctly in the GUI:

looks great  Grin
Got the payments for data reservations sorted and working correctly, and the neural nodes populating correctly in the GUI:

You've been a little quiet Ced......how about a little insight on your current activities?
This week I've been fixing a few bugs in the Plume API and just finished sorting out the payment mechanism when accepting data reservation proposals from neural nodes so that you get an error response in RPC if your wallet is not unlocked.  Need to test that the neural nodes are displayed correctly on the View Plume Details screen in the GUI, and then I have a few more small things to sort out with the queued/asynchronous queries tonight, and then I'll be working on the MingW64 compile of the windows build with Python and readline for the built-in shell, and doing a public testnet drop so you all can play with the features that are completed so far. Cheesy

After the public testnet drop, I'll finish the Python bindings for the current plume and aicore/ailib api's, integrate addressindex and some internal compression features, and then I'll be working on completing the ailib functionality for coordinating running the PDNN/MLPN.

tl;dr; I'm fixing up the API/RPC calls to bubble up detected errors/validation failures, correctly waiting with a timeout for async responses, and will have a public build ready shortly.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
You've been a little quiet Ced......how about a little insight on your current activities?
Activity: 14
It's nice to be added to more and more markets, but I confess that I have a big resistance to dealing with new exchanges.
Anyhow, good luck, and thanks for adding Sapience/XAI!  Cool

We understand that any new exchange will have trouble getting users, its kind of a catch-22 situation. Where users want to see other users trading but you need users first to show the others.

Anyway, the market is there to be used so enjoy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
It's nice to be added to more and more markets, but I confess that I have a big resistance to dealing with new exchanges.
Anyhow, good luck, and thanks for adding Sapience/XAI!  Cool
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
...more shenannigans...order book was always thin, only a few hundred coins "dumped".
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
there is LITERALLY zero buy support....HUGE dump  coming

This coming from a BALLS holder. Go back to BALLS and quit fudding here or would you like a teabagging with your BALLS???
legendary
Activity: 1232

How can someone dump if theres no buy support? I guess there's some whales who would like to get their money back and will need to invest more Smiley
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1246
Alot of profit and pumpers have been slowly moving into XQN, XAI will go back up.
Activity: 26
Doesnt look like its being dumped to me, it just corrected because it got ahead of itself.
Pages:
Jump to: