Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 40. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The more risk, the more potential return on investment. Obvious.
legendary
Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013
Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952
you cannot trust anyone but yourself.

Words to live by.

The best scams are the smoothest scams, and a smooth scam often builds trust first.

Also, even the most honourable white-hat person is still subject to force majeure and may let one down unexpectedly.

Decentralized exchanges - decentralized things in general - might be the way out. I hope so.
legendary
Activity: 1050
@DEV
Any change for a win32 release ?
Not many coins offer x86 support, but I've heard it's worked for win32 users,
Why not rent a windows vps for 5$ a month and store coins there?
legendary
Watch till we reach this numbers Cool

lol we hit that yesterday. Cheesy  I should know I had small sells at 250k sat hehe

Didn't you do a flip with a 100% roi in a matter of minutes lol
Makes me proud.

yup I did and then I made a very rookie mistake today....

When you meet people like that, give me a shout so I can expose their bullshitnfor who they truly are..
It took me $20,000 usd to smarten up to the fact you cannot trust anyone but yourself.
If you hop on slack I'll see what I can do, but like I said my funds are currently very limited.
legendary
So im going to throw this up as a warning to everybody looking to do OTC.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ANYBODY GOING BY THE NAME OF Quantinium OR Blazedout4l9

I was just scammed out of 2,000 XAI.  Let my mistake be a lesson for everybody here.  I didn't check the IP address when I should have and am now severely regretting it. 

The scammers IP address is 94.242.239.171 although im sure it will change shortly.

The scammer was hanging out in the XAI IRC under the name Quantinium and suggested we use Blazedout4l9 as escrow.  I made the terrible and very regrettable mistake of not checking the public facing IP address.

I do not expect anybody to send anything at all but if someone is feeling charitable my XAI address is.

AQjRLDtvVqUYsFyabXqzy6LmT5zUcsaAF9

Once again, I take full responsibility for my mistake in not checking the IP address and not using the escrow service that I choose.

Now let the onslaught of "you moron" comments flood in.

Dude... If you need escrow come to me.
That's a huge loss my friend, I am so sorry.
When I can access my wallets again, I'll send you some xqn to help lighten the burn dun.
Lesson learned, use people you trust for escrow, let them take the risk.

Tomorrow in slack, we can see if the community can pitch in whatever amount of coins then can.

We are a tight knit community, you shall receive help.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This all looks pretty cool, although i have to admit that i probably understand about 1% of what goes on inside Joe's head. A good decentralized exchange could really take off, in the light of what just happened to Bter. I am glad I got in at an early stage.
legendary
Activity: 1316
So this makes blocknet and other frivolous endeavors redundant ?  Cool

quite possibly

We might just be witnessing the birth of crypto 2.0 here. If I understand correctly, these blockchain pairings together with Quotient XQN makes for a decentralized crypto trading platform among other things?

The block chain pairings are a possible step towards a decentralized exchange, yes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
So this makes blocknet and other frivolous endeavors redundant ?  Cool

quite possibly

We might just be witnessing the birth of crypto 2.0 here. If I understand correctly, these blockchain pairings together with Quotient XQN makes for a decentralized crypto trading platform among other things?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

quite possibly
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Another example with Shadow (SDC) directly peering with Sapience using IBTP/xainet:

What does peering do other than look cool?
simple said: joe developed something that alot of devs are trying and fail to do so. Only one example from alot, does decentralized exchange rings a bell?
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
https://twitter.com/SapienceAIFX/status/567535916961767424

directly advertise, provide and consume services cross blockchain. The nodes are all peers on the same super-mesh-network.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Another example with Shadow (SDC) directly peering with Sapience using IBTP/xainet:

What does peering do other than look cool?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250

Activity: 530
predictions from here?!

Inter-Blockchain Transport Protocol + XAINET = internet-of-blockchains

what does that mean to the price?

No idea.

Hopefully it goes up :>
legendary
Activity: 1148
predictions from here?!

what does that mean to the price?
predictions from here?!

legendary
Activity: 1148
predictions from here?!

...interesting new field on getpeerinfo

There's no missing it, but quoting w/your picture and all just to be sure everyone spotted what that was.
Wow!  Shocked Grin  Cool

assume I'm an idiot ... what's the super groovy field about?

"NETWORK AI ASSETS BURST IBTP PLUME"
Activity: 544

...interesting new field on getpeerinfo

There's no missing it, but quoting w/your picture and all just to be sure everyone spotted what that was.
Wow!  Shocked Grin  Cool

assume I'm an idiot ... what's the super groovy field about?
Pages:
Jump to: