Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 42. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I talked with dev and loco hammerhead, and i think you guys really have something going on.  Will donate some development time.  Excited for plume Cheesy

Welcome aboard.
legendary
Activity: 1316
I talked with dev and loco hammerhead, and i think you guys really have something going on.  Will donate some development time.  Excited for plume Cheesy

Great to hear - welcome on board!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
is there a rich list for this coin?, just curious to see whos holding and the movement of wallets.

Here you go, lot's of pretty graphs and all:
http://www.blocktree.io/richlist/XAI
Activity: 583
is there a rich list for this coin?, just curious to see whos holding and the movement of wallets.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
This will be launched to 300k soon im sure
legendary
Activity: 1988
Regret my sell at 150k still have got 8x profit,damnn !

Cheers to everyone here at least Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
i really liked this coin until it got fake pumped...3x
i only see what they call "bullish catapult breakout" with huge spread Smiley and yes up we go

This guy bought up all Sell Orders between 130k and 250k. Those are all sell-orders that no longer have to be overcome to rise...
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

not the coins fault someone is playing with the price
legendary
Merit: 1001
i only see what they call "bullish catapult breakout" with huge spread Smiley and yes up we go
Activity: 669
XAI soon 300k

~global research~
legendary
We have lift-off. Some serious buyers in this coin now.
Activity: 392
Activity: 299
These bots are really fucking with the price
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
lots to look forward to thanks CedricQuotient and ethought for your comments.
legendary
thanks for the reply, It will be interesting to see what people come up with. Im not a database expert, while this is very new for a coin, its not new for computers/computing. So its limited now by what modern websites/databases can do. It might be helpful to list out some more possible applications and how they'd work as the scope we are told currently is "skys the limit". Could be useful to have an in wallet marketplace for the programs where developers could get paid for the scripts they write. fees could go towards paying for some open plumes.  also public vs private plumes cant you just encode the data first then upload it public to save $?

Yes, an idea has been discussed to have some sort of repository for the Sapience Engine algorithms. I think there will be a set of basic / common algorithms hard-coded in but there will be a way in which you can 'roll your own' using an AI markup language (similar in nature to AIML). I am not sure if this will be implemented in the wallet itself or externally (the repository that is) - but the effect will essentially be the same, access to a large repository of algorithms (and what is not already there people can write themselves).

A marketplace for the algorithms is not a bad idea, and there is no reason why this could not happen. But again, I am not sure if this would be implemented as an external service or within the wallet itself.

A very basic set of things just the Sapience Engine may be useable for:

Financial Data Analysis / Trading
Research Applications (that need, for example, to process large data sets)
Gaming
General Data Mining
Semantic Search
Big Data Analysis / Processing
Pattern Recognition
Data Categorization
Sentiment Analysis

But there will be much more that could be done down the track also...  Wink
Activity: 270
Im currently looking at this as a decentralized limited SQL (or other database) engine or something. correct me if im wrong.
More like a decentralized NoSQL than SQL.

Side note. which team is going to be paying for XQN financial datapoint storage in plumes and who will be developing the program(s) to scrape trading info, and algorithm(s) to make decisions to run XQN trading analysis engine.
Data storage and usage will be paid for by the users via an XQN token on the asset layer.
legendary
Pretty big Sell-Off now. I wonder who's the owner of these huge quantities.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
thanks for the reply, It will be interesting to see what people come up with. Im not a database expert, while this is very new for a coin, its not new for computers/computing. So its limited now by what modern websites/databases can do. It might be helpful to list out some more possible applications and how they'd work as the scope we are told currently is "skys the limit". Could be useful to have an in wallet marketplace for the programs where developers could get paid for the scripts they write. fees could go towards paying for some open plumes.  also public vs private plumes cant you just encode the data first then upload it public to save $?
legendary
Im currently looking at this as a decentralized limited SQL (or other database) engine or something. correct me if im wrong. Since storage on plumes wont be free I dont expect people to upload a wikipedia worth of data for any machine learning at the start. but you could work this to power a decentralized responsive website. Cheesy  Side note. which team is going to be paying for XQN financial datapoint storage in plumes and who will be developing the program(s) to scrape trading info, and algorithm(s) to make decisions to run XQN trading analysis engine.

The cost of storage can be determined by each node, rather than by the system wide default rate. This should make the storage system fairly competitive. So I think storing large data sets may be viable - we will see as the market develops.

The original goal of the PlumeDB database, if I understand correctly, is to load data that will then be used for large distributed algorithmic processing. However, if the prices are competitive enough, I am beginning to wonder if we might not see certain types of online database services being built on Sapience also.

Pages:
Jump to: