Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 81. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Congratulations Cedric, coins received, good launch!

I know I busted your balls over the extension last week, but that's in the past now, and I wish you well over the coming months of dev work!!

So what is the starting coin supply?
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Got the bonus coins already! So fast! Thanks dev
legendary
Activity: 1029
Thanx! Nice and quick work.. Smiley
Activity: 270
Edit: Maybe the 20% bonus coins will be sent in a seperate transaction and I need to be more patient..........

I'm sure that is the case.
Yes.  I am starting on the bonus coins now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Edit: Maybe the 20% bonus coins will be sent in a seperate transaction and I need to be more patient..........

I'm sure that is the case.
legendary
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Hey!

Don't forget about the fact that some of the investors may have made multiple investments pre and post extension, hence should be receiving 20% extra on investments made before 12/3.

I had invested 1.25 BTC before the extension so that should be 6250 XAI + 20% bonus of 1250 XAI.  I just flicked another 0.125 BTC into this so that should have been 625 more XAI.  Making a grand total of 8125 XAI.

I only received 6875 XAI total.  So my 1.375 BTC was all paid out at the price of 0.0002 BTC without any 20% bonus.

legendary
Just recieved Smiley but without 20% .. I think, will be sent later.. Am I right? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 245
Congratulations dev on a successful ICO!

Now Im hoping those new investors you mentioned last week that would make us all happy, will indeed do so  Grin
The crowdfund is now closed.

Thank you to everyone who has participated!  Coin distribution will commence shortly.  After all purchased coins have been distributed, the unsold coins will be sent to a provably unspendable address.  We are using the provably unspendable address from earlz: http://earlz.net/view/2014/10/22/0340/provably-spendable-altcoin-burn-addresses.  Our version is 23.  The provably unspendable address is:

Code:
Version: 23, Address: AFmseVrdL9f9oyCzZefL9tG6UbvhPbdYzM

Following distribution of coins I will post some additional information and instructions for crowdfunders on our forum at http://forums.dfx.io/index.php?board=4.0 Wink
Activity: 245
Wallet synching now..just waiting for distribution.

I dont know why some of the other early investors are hyping XAI so much...jeez guys... hype after the ICO closes not before. You hurt your own profit margin that way.
Activity: 276

Yes, funds raised have almost doubled since the extension.

And its not over yet.

I'm having a hard time not investing more at the last minute  Tongue
[/quote]
Yea... saw it almost doubling... watched the video again etc, ah what the heck! AI is cool  Cool ... couldnt resist, threw an extra 0,5 btc in the fund Roll Eyes
Good luck all .. again ehhehe
legendary
Activity: 1316
Looks like the third weeks extension was pretty successful.

Yes, funds raised have almost doubled since the extension.

And its not over yet.

I'm having a hard time not investing more at the last minute  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
Looks like the third weeks extension was pretty successful.
Activity: 276
ding ding 100+ btc  Roll Eyes couple of hours left. Goodluck all
Lets see how this turns out  Wink

Cedric, are you pumped up for the launch? Must be pretty exciting!
I am, but I am insanely busy building infrastructure stuff.  I finally crashed and slept a bit last night.  Cheesy
Activity: 467

I might be getting some money for X-mas, and I think many others also get money from their parents for X-mas. I want to use my X-mas money to invest in the crowdfund. Can we please extend to after X-mas holidays...??

enough already...get over it u troll
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I might be getting some money for X-mas, and I think many others also get money from their parents for X-mas. I want to use my X-mas money to invest in the crowdfund. Can we please extend to after X-mas holidays...??
Pages:
Jump to: