Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 85. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Funny how Gunther can't wait longer than ten minutes before posting with his sock puppet account.

Edit: the pump and dumps you orchestrate are considered to be fraud. You're one too talk about legalities.

?

P&D isn't illegal in alts, because there are no rules. However, it's different with crowdsales/ico's/etc.
You can't singlehandedly change the rules of your game without giving the people a way to get back their money.

It's a win/win: only real investors are staying -> happy people. Most people will just dump this after launch because they feel assraped by the dev. Is that what he wants?
My asshole is sore from his raping and my tube of lubricant is empty. What now? He just keeps fucking me and many others?

legendary
Activity: 1050
Funny how Gunther can't wait longer than ten minutes before posting with his sock puppet account.

Edit: those pump and dumps you orchestrate are considered fraudulent. You're one too talk about legalities.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Follow me @AlitFX
Anyway, a refund would be in place for the people who want out now. I mean, you changed the rules yourself without even bothering to ask if the investors were okay with it.

People agreed with those exact terms, you changed it twice. I don't think that's even legal. So, how are you going to handle this? If I knew that you were going to extend this yet again, I wouldn't have bought.

i believe, according to dev rule, there will be no refund, all sales are final. There are no refunds whatsoever.
in this case, dev can't breaking or changes the rules  Grin
in other case, dev can  Grin
legendary
Anyway, a refund would be in place for the people who want out now. I mean, you changed the rules yourself without even bothering to ask if the investors were okay with it.

People agreed with those exact terms, you changed it twice. I don't think that's even legal. So, how are you going to handle this? If I knew that you were going to extend this yet again, I wouldn't have bought.
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I will follow this project , probably buy a few after my own research Smiley
legendary
Glad to see the supernet trolls have joined the party.
Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.

So, you still intend to keep it open for another week? After all this criticism?

You have yet to express why you figure the one week extension is bad.
Other than "knowing markets".
Which says jack all.
Follow me @AlitFX
no need to hurry to buy / invest, now dev have 55BTC, at the end 2nd extension, dev will collect ~65BTC , and there will be 3rd extension, 4th extension,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev said many request from community, which community  Huh as you can see, no movement from 55 BTC

I quote "WTS

btt account, Sr.Member with good feedback, i want to retire from cryptocurrency, reply or PM me with your best offer"

obviously this is an alt account looking to generate some fud.

does it disturb you ?

It makes me smile when fud is so blatantly obvious.
Thanks for the chuckle.

thanks too for the extension
legendary
Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.

So, you still intend to keep it open for another week? After all this criticism?

I'm going to fill my asshole up with lubricant, because I feel assraped. Does my ass show a big red cross with the text: "please fuck me"? I don't think so.

I feel fucked.

FUCKED!
legendary
no need to hurry to buy / invest, now dev have 55BTC, at the end 2nd extension, dev will collect ~65BTC , and there will be 3rd extension, 4th extension,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev said many request from community, which community  Huh as you can see, no movement from 55 BTC

I quote "WTS

btt account, Sr.Member with good feedback, i want to retire from cryptocurrency, reply or PM me with your best offer"

does it disturb you ?

It makes me smile when fud is so blatantly obvious.
Thanks for the chuckle.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Agreed, that made no sense at all.

If people could send btc immediately without having to convert from fiat they wouldn't of asked for an extension in the first place!

Give it a few days to see a real difference.
Follow me @AlitFX

I quote "WTS

does it disturb you ?

legendary

I quote "WTS

legendary
Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.

Well, don't look into that statement too deeply.
I'm just suggesting the connection may exist.
It is kind of strange we got a huge amount of disapproval the day after they announce their project.
Follow me @AlitFX
no need to hurry to buy / invest, now dev have 55BTC, at the end 2nd extension, dev will collect ~65BTC , and there will be 3rd extension, 4th extension,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

dev said many request from community, which community  Huh as you can see, no movement from 55 BTC
Activity: 270
Hmm, I dunno, is that what it is?  I hope not...  I have had a number of people suggest to me that I look into SuperNET and how we might work together.  I haven't had a chance to look at it in detail, but my impression was that it is like an ETF of alt-coins trading as a basket on NXT.  And then I started picking up the idea that they were working on a service bus like BlockNet, for interconnecting coin networks.  I'd be curious to see if they have a working service bus implementation that I could play with.  I'd rather we find ways to work together for the benefit of all of our projects so we can move the ball forward for crypto overall.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Secondly, and this is something I see alot of you dont realize, but even a quick glance at this thread you can tell that the top promoters are ; Alty, CrazyLoaf, and a bit from dasource.

Let's just get this straight. This project is 100% independent from myself as in I have literally no say in what happens. That's actually a nice feeling because I'm not sure you have any idea about how complicated it is to run a coin to meet everybody's expectations.

Not that this is really the place to do it but why not.

Did you see what my team actually did in cloak from the start that was unique at that time?

Trade feature from wallet to exchanges.
Anon feature that used exchanges themselves to obfuscate.
(Later on) PoS protocol extensions to transmit data

Those were finished and they were the start of the whole project.

Then we attempted PoSA that was a massive undertaking and we got it working, was anybody paying me to do it??? no, but everyone wanted to get rich from the hard work.

So we built the exchange anon and the public / investors deemed it not good enough... we accepted that and to meet the demands came up with PoSA concept. The first version was found to not meet expectations so we went back to the drawing boards and changed again and again... in the end I had to pull the plug on my involvement because I couldn't keep funding... dev work is expensive if you have to start rebuilding and running overtime... but had we carried on it would of worked out as originally stated I'm sure.

Cloak set out to do some extremely innovative things and I did everything I could to do those, it was never a scam and there was absolutely no involvement with Bob Surplus, myself and others from the team even turned him away when he came digging for extra info.

Back to this coin. Sapience:

I am not on the dev team and literally had no idea about it until two days ago.

Immediately when I spotted it I knew that this is an amazing opportunity to get a purely hands free investment. AI in a coin has the "magic" that I once tried to do and that's what drew me in without hesitation.

It would be a shame to spoil this thread because of past events that are completely unrelated, scamming people has never interested me and never will as it's not my nature to do so. Sometimes things just don't go the way they were planned and that's because of lack of experience and wait for it... funding!

I'll give this coin as much support as I can, just as I always have with anything I've been invested in... it's what we all do and we're all learning and improving based on past failures and successes. That's self improvement and it's important, but getting stuck in and trying whether it's making a coin or simply investing is what get's us places.

The dev is extremely talented, his real world name and reputation is on the line and the project has all the hallmarks of becoming bigger than we know if treated correctly.

I'm glad to be an part of it as an early investor and will encourage others to do the same during this last chance week, which I asked for too so I can buy some more Cheesy

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1316
Sapience isn't the only AI game in town, jl777 is just about to launch a 'SkyNET' asset, part of the SuperNET I assume.

https://nxtforum.org/nxtventures/reserved-6826/

Interesting timing. jl777 announces the AI asset, quite mysteriously, on the 2nd of December - well after XAI has been announced.

No real substance at all to the asset 'launch' that I can see. Plus the name SkyNET appears to be heavily trademarked.. http://tmsearch.uspto.gov

Kind of feels like jl777 knows a good idea when he sees one...  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
Wow. Things got a bit noisy towards over the last 24 hours...  Roll Eyes

@ Cedric: I'm sure it was a tough call to extend the crowd fund yet again, and I do hope that people will get over it and understand that there is simply a better shot at success by raising some more BTC. I was the 3rd to invest, so I'm one of those that have had BTC 'held' here for the longest. I'm fine with the updated terms, which bumped the early investor rewards by a bit, and thus is compensating for some of the dilution that will occur by having more participants.

@ All: Be mindful of the FUD and outright deception that goes on around these forums. This is an honest dev. Otherwise, with future investors locked in, he could have simply bought XAI using his own BTC, and later assign those coins privately however agreed. Some of the most successful IPOs in recent history, are aggressive plays of moving BTC from right hand to left hand. This is not it.

That said, all the FUD that just surfaced, is a clear sign of success...
We must be headed in the right direction!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: