Pages:
Author

Topic: $XAI Sapience AIFX - Decentralized AI | 11% PoS | PlumeDB,IBTP on Testnet - page 87. (Read 150229 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Relax guys.

The more funds the project has the better the projects possible outcomes are. For those of you interested in the technology this is good and for those of you interested in simply making a return on your investment this is also good.

Nope. Less buyers = less coins = less sell pressure. Let the people who missed this crowdsale buy this from the market.

Hmmm. More investors = more people with vested interest in the tech. / coin doing well = more chance of success.

People will trade this coin later on the exchanges anyway. Trading on the secondary market will not increase the development fund - which is what is needed for development.

+1 Nice to see someone else who knows that secondary markets will not get BTC in the pocket of the dev. What are they teaching in schools nowadays anyway?

I think they watch a lot of "The Voice" and talk about Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian.
legendary
Relax guys.

The more funds the project has the better the projects possible outcomes are. For those of you interested in the technology this is good and for those of you interested in simply making a return on your investment this is also good.

Nope. Less buyers = less coins = less sell pressure. Let the people who missed this crowdsale buy this from the market.

Why another week? There is no real reason for it, admit it. People who want XAI can easily buy it on the market. The only reason is so you can get more BTC. This will be a big fudfest which will lead - yet again - to losses. *sigh*

Let me get this straight.
It's bad that the dev wants more btc to fund his project, yet you only seem concerned with profit yourself.

You know this project is extremely undervalued, that's why you are here.

If I had to guess, you want to pump this coin, profit off the devs effort in a short time frame and then disappear, otherwise why are you so concerned that the project is getting more funding?

In the long run this extra funding could mean the difference between success and failure.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Relax guys.

Hmmm. More investors = more people with vested interest in the tech. / coin doing well = more chance of success.

People will trade this coin later on the exchanges anyway. Trading on the secondary market will not increase the development fund - which is what is needed for development.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Good to see the bonus being handed and sorted out. Guys, now let's now kill the vibe shall we? I strongly believe it'll still go very well. I know a few known figures(people) that are in this together like we are Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Relax guys.

Why another week? There is no real reason for it, admit it. People who want XAI can easily buy it on the market. The only reason is so you can get more BTC. This will be a big fudfest which will lead - yet again - to losses. *sigh*
legendary
Activity: 1029

As far as I can tell, in your opinion, a one week extension is the same as being scammed.

I'm glad I know how skittish everyone is.. I'll set low buys.

You guys are hysterically blowing this way way way out of proportion.

anticlimax and ethought have the right idea, no one else gets it though. They want to "dilute" their share by getting more people invested to make the project have a greater chance of success. Everyone else just wants to pump their BTC stash x2 so they can be in Cheetos and Gatorade and maybe buy a new video game or two for another month or so.

It's clear the dev isn't a marketer, and that's a good thing. I still think the coin was cheap at 40k sat, and would have no problem with him going back to that price point.

I looked over his LinkedIn, watched the video, and read all the materials on the site. It all makes sense. It's very doable, and makes a hell of a lot more sense than overpriced, triangular floating tents (I'm looking at you ARCHcoin) which, btw raised like 500-1000 BTC and then didn't even pay their dev Tongue

Cheers!

Thanks.  Although I'd like to point out that I bought $ARCH and I think they have a cool idea, although it will take awhile to be fully realized, the Moby is a very marketable concept.  I don't know what happened with their other business arrangements, but it was a profitable trade and I like their coin.

Another reason for me to invest more here.. Cheesy nice! XAI Archer XD
Activity: 270

As far as I can tell, in your opinion, a one week extension is the same as being scammed.

anticlimax and ethought have the right idea, no one else gets it though. They want to "dilute" their share by getting more people invested to make the project have a greater chance of success. Everyone else just wants to pump their BTC stash x2 so they can be in Cheetos and Gatorade and maybe buy a new video game or two for another month or so.

It's clear the dev isn't a marketer, and that's a good thing. I still think the coin was cheap at 40k sat, and would have no problem with him going back to that price point.

I looked over his LinkedIn, watched the video, and read all the materials on the site. It all makes sense. It's very doable, and makes a hell of a lot more sense than overpriced, triangular floating tents (I'm looking at you ARCHcoin) which, btw raised like 500-1000 BTC and then didn't even pay their dev Tongue

Cheers!

Thanks.  Although I'd like to point out that I bought $ARCH and I think they have a cool idea, although it will take awhile to be fully realized, the Moby is a very marketable concept.  I don't know what happened with their other business arrangements, but it was a profitable trade and I like their coin.
Activity: 364
I was in the process of investing more at the end of the second crowd fund round when I heard it would be extended.
Now I'm forced to pay 20% more.

Had I known this earlier, I would of acted differently, yet you don't see me getting hysterical.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

C'est la vie.

I sold some coins with loss, to get early in. And now im in loss because of people see potential later?
Hell, let's make crowdfund for btc on 2011 price!
legendary
I was in the process of investing more at the end of the second crowd fund round when I heard it would be extended.
Now I'm forced to pay 20% more.

Had I known this earlier, I would of acted differently, yet you don't see me getting hysterical.

At the end of the day, it is what it is.

C'est la vie.

legendary
As an investor I invested money in this project for two reasons:

1. I want ROI
2. I want the project to succeed (AI on the blockchain is really mind blowing)

This is the second time the crowdfund is extended at the last minute. I can understand the first extension, but the second one I don't.
It was stated 25 BTC was needed for success / 40 BTC would be ideal. About 50 BTC was raised.

If this extension benefits XAI Sapience AIFX, then good. But since the rules are changed, I agree that the early investors should be rewarded in some way.

20% more coins / or raising the price last week to 24k sat sounds ok. But Dev/Joe must put this info here: http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/ ASAP!

Clear rules, and follow them please.
Done

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1029

1. I want ROI

This is the second time the crowdfund is extended at the last minute. I can understand the first extension, but the second one I don't.
It was stated 25 BTC was needed for success / 40 BTC would be ideal. About 50 BTC was raised.

If this extension benefits XAI Sapience AIFX, then good. But since the rules are changed, I agree that the early investors should be rewarded in some way.

20% more coins / or raising the price last week to 24k sat sounds ok. But Dev/Joe must put this info here: http://crowdfund.blockchainsingularity.com/ ASAP!

Done

+
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1. I want ROI

Done

Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 270

1. I want ROI

Done
Activity: 338
There are no excuces in my eyes for what he did, even the first extension was not intented, but I said ok...
Changing the rules of the game in these times of crypto scams and all? WTF?
Given out his identity? That doesn't mean shit tbh, look at mintpal, we all know who they are, and how's that help with gettin' funds back from mint? It doesn't!  
I am pissed as hell

We haven't changed any rules of the game, it is just a one week extension on the crowd sale window.  That's it.

You ninja extend it in first place, now again...please...
at least there should have been a voting for extension, but i'm glad now i can put more money into XAI : Cool
Activity: 364
There are no excuces in my eyes for what he did, even the first extension was not intented, but I said ok...
Changing the rules of the game in these times of crypto scams and all? WTF?
Given out his identity? That doesn't mean shit tbh, look at mintpal, we all know who they are, and how's that help with gettin' funds back from mint? It doesn't!  
I am pissed as hell

We haven't changed any rules of the game, it is just a one week extension on the crowd sale window.  That's it.

You ninja extend it in first place, now again...please...
legendary

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

1. I want ROI

Activity: 336
lol @ 'that's it'

this is stupid
legendary
Relax guys.

Pages:
Jump to: