Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 102. (Read 407960 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
It is fully syncing now but balance is 0 zero???

If still zero balance close your wallet app and search  %Appdata% and click roaming and then open bitcoinplus.Then drag out the wallet.dat and leave it on the desktop screen.If is says there is already a file by that name there just rename it wallet1 or something.Then drag back in your old wallet.dat you have already saved on your desktop if you have done this earlier and close the file back up and start up your wallet again and see if it works.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

I thought you said it was working again?Have you put back in your old wallet.dat?You cannot have 2 wallet.dat in your executable files or the newer one will overrule to older one afaik.If all else fails import your private keys for any address you saved that had a balance.

You never pm'd me your txid for the staked coins you referred to earlier.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
My wallet will not sync and stays almost synced but never completes the sync fully to show green arrow.Also coins that were staked are not there now?

Your wallet might have PoS blocks that are invalid.

So, it broadcasts those invalid PoS blocks to the net and the net reacts to it and treats it like a threat.
What you need to do is this:

* Backup your wallet.dat and close your wallet.
* Then open executables and delete peers.dat and drag wallet.dat file onto your desktop.
* Start your wallet and let it sync
* After your wallet syncs completely, close your wallet application
* replace the backed up wallet.dat file
* Start your wallet app.

If any of your coins are missing (and not showing any amount in staking label) then do the following:

* Open the rpc console (Help->Debug and select RPC Console)
* Type: checkwallet (it should show you what is missing)
* Then type: repairwallet (it will show you the same, but it should recover them at the same time)

legendary

Thu, 18 May 2017 08:00:23 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

328766 blocks

28 connections
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales
Wow the market movements seem somewhat coordinated.
legendary
Wallet download does not even work for me? Wallet crashes on start up?

I re downloaded the wallet and extracted it and it ran for me.What version are you using?I know that soon an updated client will be hosted from the downloads page on the site but if you are getting a client downloaded fully it should be able to extract and run.Check that its the correct version for the OS you are using also.
legendary
My wallet will not sync and stays almost synced but never completes the sync fully to show green arrow.Also coins that were staked are not there now?

Your wallet might have PoS blocks that are invalid.

So, it broadcasts those invalid PoS blocks to the net and the net reacts to it and treats it like a threat.
What you need to do is this:

* Backup your wallet.dat and close your wallet.
* Then open executables and delete peers.dat and drag wallet.dat file onto your desktop.
* Start your wallet and let it sync
* After your wallet syncs completely, close your wallet application
* replace the backed up wallet.dat file
* Start your wallet app.

If any of your coins are missing (and not showing any amount in staking label) then do the following:

* Open the rpc console (Help->Debug and select RPC Console)
* Type: checkwallet (it should show you what is missing)
* Then type: repairwallet (it will show you the same, but it should recover them at the same time)
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Wallet download does not even work for me? Wallet crashes on start up?
Activity: 74
legendary
We should have the updated client (part 1 = security checkpoints and connection choices) ready for download off the website over the next day or so.Everything has been checked and now double checked but it won't be long.Some minor issues were causing delays due to the switching between peers for the standard connection and TOR but all looks as it should be.

We will update it again regards autorun for the wallet messaging function in part 2 of this update as we didnt expect the first part to take this long.
legendary
When will the new Cointelegraph article be published?

I don't have a date for you because I don't deal with that side of things myself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello kittyfane, can we do a big pump and holddddd.

Hi
Expect 2000% + Smiley
Ripple money coming to Crypto right now!

No money coming out from Ripple but now more people are buying Ripple than BTC . .. People are getting crazy for Ripple .. As price in increasing continued ..
I think In future 1Ripple=1$

I will get out from XBC at 0.04 stat .. No profit no loss after 1 month .
Thanks

I'm still here and I continue to keep it for long-term period . what do you think if XBC will on the race with price 0.1btc again in next months.
Trading altcoins will need the patience, guy. By the way, That's your private decision and good luck to your next investment.
legendary

Wed, 17 May 2017 08:45:32 GMT

Network (GH/s)

Difficulty
POW: 0.04005983
POS: 0.00024414

Coin Supply (XBC)

BTC Price

328164 blocks

32 connections
Activity: 9
When will the new Cointelegraph article be published?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Hi
Expect 2000% + Smiley

No money coming out from Ripple but now more people are buying Ripple than BTC . .. People are getting crazy for Ripple .. As price in increasing continued ..

Thanks
Lol, put you money to big bank and your master will give you a 1% per year Cheesy

If all people get own money from big bank ..Bank Will colapse Smiley (if somwbody not know)
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

Hi
Expect 2000% + Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 498

Hi
Expect 2000% + Smiley

Activity: 7

Hi
Expect 2000% + Smiley
Activity: 336
Activity: 7
I wonder why XBC always dumps so hard after a good run. It can't hold .04 ?

Yeah there is a very strong bear, getting stronger every time it seems. Only very good news or a very big investor can save us now. At this rate were back at 0.03 in no time.... Im holding but im a bit disappointed.

Ppl! Be careful with your posts here. The XBC big bear is among us. He reads our posts so he knows when to buy and sell his coins on Polo.
Jump to: