Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 4. (Read 407754 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin plus is now listed on FreiExchange.

It’s a very new listing and the order books need to be filled.

https://freiexchange.com/market/XBC/BTC

This is a very new but reliable exchange ran by good people.

I don't see it on coinmarketcap "markets" website yet.I was going to post on their thread here but it seems to be locked now.Maybe Peter will give them a heads up though when he is around.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

This is a very new but reliable exchange ran by good people.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032

That's correct.Big thanks to @fed_fab and his team.
https://twitter.com/fed_fab/status/1138960524778070016

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

Activity: 746
Merit: 26
I've lost some xbc on the cryptopia "hack",  the current exchanges where xbc is listed are lame maybe we can put xbc on a decentralised exchange?

Yep decentralized exchanges where developers can load up their own client are the way to go alright.Any suggestions?

On another note I heard Novaexchange are accepting listings from coins affected by cryptopia closure and developers are asked being to contact them.Not sure how good the exchange is but maybe something worth looking into?

Nova okay. Re-launched after long-ish shutdown. European, so full KYC/AML. I couldn't make it through that process, so backed out. I follow two coins on Nova, but don't trade there.

IndiaMikeZulu
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
I've lost some xbc on the cryptopia "hack",  the current exchanges where xbc is listed are lame maybe we can put xbc on a decentralised exchange?
Yep decentralized exchanges where developers can load up their own client are the way to go alright. Any suggestions?

This thread linked here is in the process of dressing a tentative list of all trustless crosschain exchanges, some of them could potentially be solid candidates to explore.
legendary
Peter maybe we can get XBC news and updates losted through this service.It works through api too so news feeds would be realtime as they are posted ? https://www.coingecko.com/en/why_beam
legendary

Yep decentralized exchanges where developers can load up their own client are the way to go alright.Any suggestions?

On another note I heard Novaexchange are accepting listings from coins affected by cryptopia closure and developers are asked being to contact them.Not sure how good the exchange is but maybe something worth looking into?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I've lost some xbc on the cryptopia "hack",  the current exchanges where xbc is listed are lame maybe we can put xbc on a decentralised exchange?
legendary
What happened here, does not anyone talk anymore?
 Thevalue of XBC will be based on our efforts.
 We try to make some small donations, being listed on more exchanges is our advantage.
Bushstar is waiting for our small donations.

I paid for the FatBTC and Graviex listing, not keen to do the same for Crex24 so will turn down their offer. There's some news that Cryptopia will return to trading during this month so the requirement for some more backup exchanges may well be moot.

Cryptopia might reopen in February NZ police says

Cryptopia is gone bust now.Some developers from other coins are petitioning them to release their community's coins so maybe its worth sending them or the liquidators an email from your official email address or something?
legendary
#xbc will melt faces when it pumps.... Grin Grin

Where is best place to trade XBC these days?
Activity: 25
#xbc will melt faces when it pumps.... Grin Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
I have one laptop and already running the old version 2.6xx on it, can I download the 2.7xx, install it on the same laptop and then would it take the fund from the old stock database or how do I import the coin from the 2.6 to 2.7 as they will all be sitting on one laptop..

I need guideline

First make a backup of your wallet as a precaution, then install the new 2.7 version. The software will take care of everything; it will take some time to automatically reindex the blockchain on your laptop.
Activity: 8
There's some news that Cryptopia will return to trading during this month so the requirement for some more backup exchanges may well be moot.
Cryptopia might reopen in February NZ police says

I have only heard about cryptopia today due to being very ill for the last few weeks but that's good to hear at least.Cryptopia has been a stable exchange for XBC over the years.

I have one laptop and already running the old version 2.6xx on it, can I download the 2.7xx, install it on the same laptop and then would it take the fund from the old stock database or how do I import the coin from the 2.6 to 2.7 as they will all be sitting on one laptop..

I need guideline
Activity: 3
has xbc its discord? thats more usable for chatting about than such forum or telegram.. 
I bought some XBC month ago and transfer it to XBC wallet.
They are still not staking?
Thanks

I see that no one sells a large amount of coins on the fatbtc.com
I have 110.7 coins that I can sell for $ 5 each (0.0012750 BTC).
You can "go and buy", there is only my order to sell at this price!
Do you think the coin is dead?

Its being actively developed as always so the answer to that is no but the new team is more active on telegram from what I gather.There is also the reddit and twitter for updates.

But I dont want to update.I prefer use old wallet and it working fine Embarrassed
legendary
I bought some XBC month ago and transfer it to XBC wallet.
They are still not staking?
Thanks

I see that no one sells a large amount of coins on the fatbtc.com
I have 110.7 coins that I can sell for $ 5 each (0.0012750 BTC).
You can "go and buy", there is only my order to sell at this price!
Do you think the coin is dead?

Its being actively developed as always so the answer to that is no but the new team is more active on telegram from what I gather.There is also the reddit and twitter for updates.
legendary
I am still using old version and it still works,syncs and stakes.

Old wallet will still work but you will need to update when the next version currently being worked on comes online because the old wallet will no longer stake for you once its live.A more updated client is being worked on from what I gather that will bring XBC to latest bitcoin version.
I am still using old version and it still works,syncs and stakes.
Pages:
Jump to: