Pages:
Author

Topic: ►►►[XBC] BitcoinPlus ►Official Thread◄官方公告◄◄◄ - page 54. (Read 407960 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Nice pump. Well done
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Wow wonderful coin. Bitcoin hype, everybody looking for alternatives now that people are realizing troubles with BTC. XBC good coin 10 x faster! "The XBC Project sees BitcoinPlus as a direct competitor to Bitcoin. BitcoinPlus is faster (10x faster block times) and users can easily choose whether to use TOR or not. It does not have the scaling issues Bitcoin has. The XBC Project are always looking at current trends especially those geared towards greated security and efficiency. "
Activity: 115
which exchange?

this coin has the attraction in the moment, @cryptopia and novaexchange the volume is too low therefor there is no interest to buy it on that sites, i would like to see a listing on bitfinex , bithumb and binance

however i see this coin catchin momentum any moment , pascal coin on poloniex is also an interesting investment
Activity: 25
Hi team

Have you tried listing on Binance? You can apply by just inputting coin info:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512

Activity: 43
Cool that team has a huge background, I trust them.
Activity: 26
Do not try adding xbc to wex.nz ?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1032
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?

We didn't raise anything through any ICO.People who had the old coins from the dead chain were given new coins free on a 1:1 basis.All initial development was paid paid for by team members and some community donations etc.
legendary
2017-11-12 08:46 UTC

Difficulty
POW: 0.01442156
POS: 0.00025131
Coin Supply (XBC)
451287 blocks
34 connections

Last Price
24hr Change
15.24%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume:
268.56657772 BTC / 27311.60437787 XBC
Activity: 28
what will be price on ico?

There is no ICO coming for XBC. This is an old Coin (existing since 2014) and long time in circulation.
You can buy it at exchanges (e.g. at Poloniex, Cryptopia,... for ~60$ atm).
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

This coin is not ICO.You are thinking of old coin maybe but this one is free swap/airdrop or whatever.
Activity: 56
Activity: 80
Poloniex is no riskier than Bittrex or Coinbase. They will be around for a very long time. They have daily limits of 2k, 7k, 25k and unlimited and i'm sure that stems from AML and KYC regulation.

Digital Currencies including Bitcoin Plus will rise to a new level from 2018 onward due to Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Wall Street, Derivatives, Institutional money, and all of the other Billions and Trillions heading our way. I wouldn't worry about more exchanges. Just let it run it's course and hope you have lots of Bitcoin Plus Smiley

Does anyone here have higher than 2K withdraw limit on Poloniex? How long did it take Poloniex to verify you?

For 7k it didn't take long for me, maybe a day. This was a while ago though and I always used real information and am in the US. It seemed like either they weren't busy at that time or like my public information was all readily verifiable. It could take longer depending on what country or even what state you're in I would think, as well as how much public information is out there on you. It's too bad that you have to wait that long without any kind of explanation though.
legendary

NVO - coin ticker NVST? yes i'm looking forward to it.
One issue is that it runs on the SAFE network so it may not be ready next year.

I think they may be working on some alternative to SAFE network.
legendary
legendary
2017-11-11 09:12 UTC

Difficulty
POS: 0.00026283
Coin Supply (XBC)
450615 blocks
37 connections

Last Price
24hr Change
-4.47%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume:
17.16837319 BTC / 2485.01807255 XBC
Activity: 23
what will be price on ico?
Activity: 39
Poloniex holds the Bitcoin Plus development wallet which sits at 14,000 shares and stakes 20% yearly until 2030 or so. They aren't de-listing Bitcoin Plus anytime soon. Bittrex and other exchanges will follow suit and add Bitcoin Plus probably next year. When the $$$ make sense they all follow suit.

Bitcoin Plus is following the same pattern and path that Bitcoin did early on. 1-2 years from now there will be people on here posting how they wish they would have bought this at $50 each...now it's $10,000 each. There are now 10+ Digital Currencies with a billion dollar marketcap and I would gamble that Bitcoin Plus will be another billion dollar plus marketcap coin in 2 years. You have massive amounts of development taking place in this coin that we would have only dreamed of a year ago like SegWit, major Dev, and a 100 more things. And the developments are just getting started

Bitcoin Plus is no joke. This one is as real as it gets. And the knuckleheads that come on here and post Scam Coin are as dumb as it gets. Every coin has those people. Bitcoin has had them forever.

When Hedge Funds start eating Bitcoin Plus it will be a new adventure like we've never seen before. And they are coming.

Yes you are probably right about that. Poloniex will probably not de-list the coin because they are invested in it themselves.
But i sure I'm not the only one who thinks poloniex is a risky exchange. They may get shut down entirely or the good ol' hack.

The main issue with them is the 2K withdraw limit they impose.

Any idea if it is possible to list this coin on a distributed exhange like etherdelta (is etherdelta only RC20 coins?)
or 0x
or some other distributed exchange?

Poloniex are not "invested" in XBC.They simply are the most reliable and long standing exchange in the business where XBC is concerned.We have never had one issue with them since this project began and that speaks for itself.

They may get shut down entirely or the good ol' hack.

As can any exchange out there.Storing your coins on an exchange is never recommended.

Other exchanges don't have these silly limits so i would never have to keep my coins on bittrex for example. I would trade and take out the coins.
Poloniex, force you to keep your money on the exchange by refusing to verify.

They don't impose anything.There is an option to verify and have a higher withdrawl limit.The lower withdrawl limit is actually a better option security wise if you do have large funds on an exchange.The maximum amount that can be stolen within 24 hrs if your account is compromised is only 2k and not 25k upwards so it's a blessing for some and a curse for others.At least your whole account is not emptied by the time you notice it has been compromised.

Any idea if it is possible to list this coin on a distributed exhange like etherdelta (is etherdelta only RC20 coins?)
or 0x

We are waiting for NVO DEX to be ready next year and we will be listing XBC on it once it is live if it works out.

Hackers don't have daily withdraw limits. They just take it all without no limits.
Yes "invested" may not have been the best word. Does Poloniex have no incentive to keep XBC listed?
Poloniex are refusing to verify people. I have two friends and myself who have been waiting for more than 3 months.
By not verifying you, Poloniex are forcing you to keep your coins on the exchange.

Daily withdraw limit is a blessing for Poloniex alone.

NVO - coin ticker NVST? yes i'm looking forward to it.
One issue is that it runs on the SAFE network so it may not be ready next year.
legendary
2017-11-10 08:56 UTC

Difficulty
POS: 0.00024414
Coin Supply (XBC)
449821 blocks
30 connections

Last Price
24hr Change
+1.32%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume:
27.91878413 BTC / 3901.69235540 XBC
legendary
Poloniex holds the Bitcoin Plus development wallet which sits at 14,000 shares and stakes 20% yearly until 2030 or so. They aren't de-listing Bitcoin Plus anytime soon. Bittrex and other exchanges will follow suit and add Bitcoin Plus probably next year. When the $$$ make sense they all follow suit.

Bitcoin Plus is following the same pattern and path that Bitcoin did early on. 1-2 years from now there will be people on here posting how they wish they would have bought this at $50 each...now it's $10,000 each. There are now 10+ Digital Currencies with a billion dollar marketcap and I would gamble that Bitcoin Plus will be another billion dollar plus marketcap coin in 2 years. You have massive amounts of development taking place in this coin that we would have only dreamed of a year ago like SegWit, major Dev, and a 100 more things. And the developments are just getting started

Bitcoin Plus is no joke. This one is as real as it gets. And the knuckleheads that come on here and post Scam Coin are as dumb as it gets. Every coin has those people. Bitcoin has had them forever.

When Hedge Funds start eating Bitcoin Plus it will be a new adventure like we've never seen before. And they are coming.

Yes you are probably right about that. Poloniex will probably not de-list the coin because they are invested in it themselves.
But i sure I'm not the only one who thinks poloniex is a risky exchange. They may get shut down entirely or the good ol' hack.

or 0x

Poloniex are not "invested" in XBC.They simply are the most reliable and long standing exchange in the business where XBC is concerned.We have never had one issue with them since this project began and that speaks for itself.

They may get shut down entirely or the good ol' hack.

As can any exchange out there.Storing your coins on an exchange is never recommended.

They don't impose anything.There is an option to verify and have a higher withdrawl limit.The lower withdrawl limit is actually a better option security wise if you do have large funds on an exchange.The maximum amount that can be stolen within 24 hrs if your account is compromised is only 2k and not 25k upwards so it's a blessing for some and a curse for others.At least your whole account is not emptied by the time you notice it has been compromised.

or 0x

We are waiting for NVO DEX to be ready next year and we will be listing XBC on it once it is live if it works out.
Pages:
Jump to: