Pages:
Author

Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer. - page 11. (Read 131776 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

3. PSU maximum is 1600 Watt, but power consumption about 1200 Watt.

Let's see what we have here.....
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
less than 1 hour ago, i receive e-mail from xbtec where they write, that on 11 august they will have asic 2.7 th... and they won't pay any btc anymore, 0.7th will be bonus...

XBTec,

1. Is the above true with regards to the 2.7 th/s asic ? If so what is the estimated power consumption
2.When will the miner that hashes at 1.25 Th/s be shipped out if ordered today ?
3.Your Twitter says 1200 watt PSU included but your post says $1600 watt PSU. Which is it ?

1. No single asic 2.7Th/s. It means 2.7Th equal  2 devices.
2. If order tonight, we able to send tomorrow morning.

Thanks. Final question

1.I assume these are stand-a-lone . No PC required
2.Does it come with a web interface ? How are the network and pool settings configured ?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
less than 1 hour ago, i receive e-mail from xbtec where they write, that on 11 august they will have asic 2.7 th... and they won't pay any btc anymore, 0.7th will be bonus...

XBTec,

1. Is the above true with regards to the 2.7 th/s asic ? If so what is the estimated power consumption
2.When will the miner that hashes at 1.25 Th/s be shipped out if ordered today ?
3.Your Twitter says 1200 watt PSU included but your post says $1600 watt PSU. Which is it ?

1. No single asic 2.7Th/s. It means 2.7Th equal  2 devices.
2. If order tonight, we able to send tomorrow morning.
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

XBTec,

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Also received a PM from Lord Friedcat explaining the situation. Specifics are under NDA, but tldr miners are here.

hum you mean FC about to send you another miner for overview?

No he means that causes for delay where because of issues that arose between XBTec and Friedcat. These issues can not be released because if NDA.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
Also received a PM from Lord Friedcat explaining the situation. Specifics are under NDA, but tldr miners are here.

hum you mean FC about to send you another miner for overview?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

How are you accepting payment?
How are you shipping your product?
Can it be personally picked up from hong kong?
What price are you declaring on invoice for customs?
When will you ship the product?

1. BTC, Paypal+6%, Banking transfer to our company account
2. FedEx, UPS, DHL
3. You can personally pick up from Shenzhen. You just need cross China border
4. We still thinking about it
5. From today we are ready to send
Activity: 202
How are you accepting payment?
How are you shipping your product?
Can it be personally picked up from hong kong?
What price are you declaring on invoice for customs?
When will you ship the product?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 728
We still have no specs.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
Deep night now in China,
I wanna make video tomorrow daytime.
We prepare 1 device for Dogie already.
If somebody in Shenzhen right now, can see and check working device.

i don't see anything like this (1.25TH) on the website-there is still pacific2000 rated at 2Th.
Deep night now in China,
I wanna make video tomorrow daytime.
We prepare 1 device for Dogie already.
If somebody in Shenzhen right now, can see and check working device.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Finally, 450 devices in stock. Today price is 1230$
Hash rate is ~1,25 Th/s

Contact us: +86-13244886411

Proof, please.

Videos of hashing, hash rates, power draw, etc etc.

+1

Also have you shipped your preorders?

And are you still going to send dogie a unit to review?
Finally, 450 devices in stock. Today price is 1230$
Hash rate is ~1,25 Th/s

Contact us: +86-13244886411
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
LOL

So what, they got set up some mining farm for themselves, with some dragon miners... Did they ship the pre-orders to the Russian customers? Did they ship the test unit to Dogie? Anyone with enough money can open a mining farm in Shenzhen...

Effin' ridiculous...
my preorder was on 31 june, i still waiting my miner, but they send me once a week or 10 days about 0.4 btc... last time it was 20 july...

ps: sorry for bad english...

That really is interesting to hear! So they are still trying to get everything go nicely. Keep in mind, this could be stalling technique though, to keep your hopes up. I'm not implying anything and they may be totally legit, but we've seen this before!
Activity: 154
my preorder was on 31 june, i still waiting my miner, but they send me once a week or 10 days about 0.4 btc... last time it was 20 july...

Thank you very much for your input! Could you please give us more detail, like how many units you have pre-ordered, how much did you paid and what is your total estimated hashrate? Also please provide the total BTC amount they have sent you since June 31.

Thank you!

P.S. Do not worry about your English. You write better, than 90% of bitcointalk  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
LOL

So what, they got set up some mining farm for themselves, with some dragon miners... Did they ship the pre-orders to the Russian customers? Did they ship the test unit to Dogie? Anyone with enough money can open a mining farm in Shenzhen...

Effin' ridiculous...

Pages:
Jump to: