Pages:
Author

Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer. - page 9. (Read 131774 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 04, 2014, 02:27:09 PM

[/quote]

who gives a hoot where they got the list? It is not relevant for anyone except bobsag3, who is a BA distributor and therefore might care.
[/quote]

I do,I'm also a BA customer and was told in the T&C that this would not happen!
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
August 04, 2014, 02:15:05 PM
who gives a hoot where they got the list? It is not relevant for anyone except bobsag3, who is a BA distributor and therefore might care.

I'm a minersource customer and I've received no email so it must have been only BA's database. I think bobsag should be demanding BA explain how their customers information was leaked/sold/stolen.

Not stolen. Sold.

Could you please provide some proof that this is the case?  It seems BA has told Bobsag that the list was stolen and you are saying otherwise.  I am not blaming you by any means at this point (and BA's track record would suggest that it was sold and they are again lying), please know that, but any information that you can provide would be helpful to figure this out.

I second this request, can you demonstrate some papertrail, should be an easy thing to prove? Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 04, 2014, 02:11:01 PM

I'm a minersource customer and I've received no email so it must have been only BA's database. I think bobsag should be demanding BA explain how their customers information was leaked/sold/stolen.

Not stolen. Sold.

Could you please provide some proof that this is the case?  It seems BA has told Bobsag that the list was stolen and you are saying otherwise.  I am not blaming you by any means at this point (and BA's track record would suggest that it was sold and they are again lying), please know that, but any information that you can provide would be helpful to figure this out.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
August 04, 2014, 02:08:46 PM

Not stolen. Sold.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 04, 2014, 02:05:43 PM

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848
August 04, 2014, 01:59:34 PM
Let me explain the talks about Blackarrow software email database.

1. We have tried to work as the resellers of Black Arrow in Russia but rapidly understood that they won`t produce their hardware on time and stopped all the relations.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/reseller-status-of-xbtek-has-been-canceled.html

2. We have bought the email base from Black arrow. If you do not want to receive information from us, just click on the unsubscribe button in the bottom of the email and we will not disturb you.

Sorry for inconvenience.

You did not purchase the Database from Black Arrow, as I have confirmed with them. Even as such, you will be hearing from my corporate attorneys in regards to illegally obtaining customer information.
How do you propose they got an exact copy of BA's customer database?

Probably took it while they were still under contract as resellers. Either way, I will be pursuing all the parties involved to the fullest extent of the law.

if they DID buy it they should be able to produce some sort of proof of that,no?

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
August 04, 2014, 01:34:46 PM

1. We have tried to work as the resellers of Black Arrow in Russia but rapidly understood that they won`t produce their hardware on time and stopped all the relations.
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/reseller-status-of-xbtek-has-been-canceled.html

2. We have bought the email base from Black arrow. If you do not want to receive information from us, just click on the unsubscribe button in the bottom of the email and we will not disturb you.

Sorry for inconvenience.

You did not purchase the Database from Black Arrow, as I have confirmed with them. Even as such, you will be hearing from my corporate attorneys in regards to illegally obtaining customer information.

Probably took it while they were still under contract as resellers. Either way, I will be pursuing all the parties involved to the fullest extent of the law.

if they DID buy it they should be able to produce some sort of proof of that,no?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 12:46:40 PM
Goodluck sorting it out ,but could one of you please GIVE ME MY DAMN ORDER its been over half a year now.

Could you please stop trolling in this thread, go to a Black Arrow thread and there demand whatever you feel you deserve. I'm genuinely interested in what XBTec has to offer, but I'm getting bored reading Black Arrow nonsense here instead of some useful info.
I'll send you a jar of lube that will be usefull for you in the very near future .
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
August 04, 2014, 11:42:01 AM

Seems like a massive waste of your time.

The way I see it is either BA did sell them the list and lied to you about it (which would be typical of BA) or they had an insecure DB which was compromised.

Either way, why don't you instead persue BA for scamming your customers out of thousands?

I find it a bit strange/suspicious that BA can pull all kinds of shit and you let it fly but as soon as xbtec sends out a mass email you demand justice.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
August 04, 2014, 11:29:34 AM
Goodluck sorting it out ,but could one of you please GIVE ME MY DAMN ORDER its been over half a year now.

Could you please stop trolling in this thread, go to a Black Arrow thread and there demand whatever you feel you deserve. I'm genuinely interested in what XBTec has to offer, but I'm getting bored reading Black Arrow nonsense here instead of some useful info.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
August 04, 2014, 11:12:27 AM

Sorry for inconvenience.

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
August 04, 2014, 10:58:10 AM

Sorry for inconvenience.

Activity: 38
August 04, 2014, 10:44:24 AM

Sorry for inconvenience.

For the person who stated they didn't understand where the link was made with BA & XBtec they had a business agreement at one time XBtec was a reseller then it did'nt happen go back and follow the timeline .

As to MS statement on the database I'm mite be inclined to agree but at this point BA has not exactly been above board also so someone is to put it flat out LIEING . There is a link between these 2 companies if it is mutual or fraud based is the question either one stole from the other and is still doing so and the other is to incompetent to realize this or this was always the plan . Goodluck sorting it out ,but could one of you please GIVE ME MY DAMN ORDER its been over half a year now.
Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
August 04, 2014, 10:22:48 AM

Sorry for inconvenience.

August 04, 2014, 10:02:43 AM
XBTec has ASICMiner's chips inside, you can see on their site photos of the miner insides. Also, Friedcat confirmed that ASICMiner whole-sold chips to them to manufacture miners, so on that side they are covered. Don't know what got into Black Arrow purchasers to think they have anything to do with Black Arrow, the fact Black Arrow sold they customers database to other manufacturers speaks enough that they are cash-hungry and ready for everything.
I don't personally think they're the same company. But selling your customer contact info in breach of your own ToS is very shady, so it seems people were thinking it might have been an 'internal transfer', and using the fact that the PSU is identical to that BA said they had custom developed as further evidence. I can understand them licensing their PSU design, but I'm absolutely 100% NOT on-board with them disclosing personal info.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
August 04, 2014, 08:27:53 AM
XBTec has ASICMiner's chips inside, you can see on their site photos of the miner insides. Also, Friedcat confirmed that ASICMiner whole-sold chips to them to manufacture miners, so on that side they are covered. Don't know what got into Black Arrow purchasers to think they have anything to do with Black Arrow, the fact Black Arrow sold they customers database to other manufacturers speaks enough that they are cash-hungry and ready for everything.
Activity: 728
August 04, 2014, 07:26:50 AM
This is no good.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
August 04, 2014, 05:36:35 AM
Really shjt.
I get an email from xbtec today, i remember that i did't email or signup anything with xbtec. just send PM in forum

August 04, 2014, 03:49:25 AM

Sorry for inconvenience.

Please be aware that Black Arrow Software DO NOT have the rights to sell this information. Their victim list should be confidential. Even their owns terms and conditions state this. I'm not sure what the personal data laws are there, but we'll be finding out pretty quickly.

They're in serious breach of their own terms and conditions, along with the data protection laws of most civilised country's:
"Personal Data
14.1 Personal data provided to Us within the framework of an order for Products will be recorded and processed by Us and may also be transferred to the third party providers (such as hosting providers or payment processing providers) for the execution of the order for Products. The Purchaser hereby consents to such processing of personal data. We are the personal data controller for the personal data that We process. We shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Purchasers personal data. You at any time contact Us to receive more information about Our processing of your personal data and to correct any inaccurate personal information.

Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses."

Let's be clear, this company have no get-out under the 'conducting our business or servicing you' as this applies to the execution of the specific trade in question that establishes the relationship, such as releasing addresses to the delivery company (DHL/UPS etc) and payment processors for the transactions.
Activity: 36
August 04, 2014, 03:07:34 AM

Sorry for inconvenience.

Very unethicals buts this will prove if Dogies opinions can be bought by a unit on his review.  I sees this as problems.

Need more infos when was email boughts.  It look like you must be still with BA on somes level with emails just going out.  Fishy.
Pages:
Jump to: