Pages:
Author

Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer. - page 7. (Read 131774 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2014, 12:41:27 AM
That's the Pacific 1250 or V2?  I want more info on the Pacific 2000 if they have it.  Good luck on your review.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
August 06, 2014, 11:39:59 PM
Dogie is supposed to have his sample miner by yesterday, but not any update from him.

Let us wait for a while and see.

Dogie probably got demo unit, I would wait for some paid customers to report delivery.

Testing it now, I'll probably be done Wednesday EU afternoon.
please let us know what model you got and how is it working, heat level, noise level, power used, ease of set up all the good stuff. thanks in advance for the information and as i am writing this it is already 8-6-2014 ... 11:24PM

Apologies, having some issues with the Pi (not the actual miner). Just waiting on the morning for them to email me an instruction. IRL things took longer than expected so I only emailed them about midnight. Teaser:

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
August 06, 2014, 11:23:49 PM
Dogie is supposed to have his sample miner by yesterday, but not any update from him.

Dogie probably got demo unit, I would wait for some paid customers to report delivery.

please let us know what model you got and how is it working, heat level, noise level, power used, ease of set up all the good stuff. thanks in advance for the information and as i am writing this it is already 8-6-2014 ... 11:24PM
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 05, 2014, 05:28:37 PM
So do Prospero X1 and X3, doesn't mean they'll be arriving any month soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 05, 2014, 05:09:52 PM

Good news! This means that XBTec miners really exist Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
August 05, 2014, 02:10:14 PM

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
August 05, 2014, 11:52:50 AM
I'm not interested in how you're specifically connected or not to BAS, but I'm VERY interested in which one of you is lying. Two conflicting stories means someone definitely is. Your position should be easiest to prove so can you please disclose some of the paper trail to validate your version of events. Thanks.

I`m reading this topic for a long time, but do only I understand that it is impossible to buy company`s email base in official way? Do you really think that they might have invoice or another papers? Are you joking? It`s not good to use stolen email-base, but I think it`s a problem of BA that they cannot protect their information. And my friend got the spam-email from them too, but if they really have devices in stock I would buy one after Dogie`s review.

Yes, only you understand this because it's wholly untrue. There are entire (legitimate/semi-legitimate/illegitimate) industry's based on doing exactly this, creating and selling databases of their contacts and customers.

But yes, the point stands, if it was a legitimate trade they would have some communication, of some form, that would prove the case. It's like fundamentals of business 101.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 05, 2014, 11:34:30 AM
I'm not interested in how you're specifically connected or not to BAS, but I'm VERY interested in which one of you is lying. Two conflicting stories means someone definitely is. Your position should be easiest to prove so can you please disclose some of the paper trail to validate your version of events. Thanks.

I`m reading this topic for a long time, but do only I understand that it is impossible to buy company`s email base in official way? Do you really think that they might have invoice or another papers? Are you joking? It`s not good to use stolen email-base, but I think it`s a problem of BA that they cannot protect their information. And my friend got the spam-email from them too, but if they really have devices in stock I would buy one after Dogie`s review.

Of course they don't have an invoice, and no one is suggesting that they do, but there should be email communication, instant message communication, blockchain payments, screen shots, etc...

Now, after communicating with XBtec, I am leaning towards BA again being the scum of the earth.  But not the whole organization.  It seems that a single or small group of people inside BA sold the list.  What a fucked up mess this is, I don't think XBtec is BA rebranded, they have been incredibly nice to me and have put some of my fears to rest about them stealing the list (which I no longer believe they did).  I would even be open to getting some of their products if they would ship to me first.

But, it worries me that a small group of BA employees are selling company info.  This has apparently gone unnoticed since BA seems surprised by this (but I wouldn't doubt they are acting and lying to cover up what they did).  Who else are they selling to, how much more information?  Perhaps XBtec would be open to telling us if they offered to sell any other information besides email addresses about their customers?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
August 05, 2014, 11:14:31 AM

Activity: 291
Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software
August 05, 2014, 10:11:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 05, 2014, 09:40:13 AM
XBtec, just for reference, are you refusing to provide any information that will show that the email list you obtained from BlackArrow was sold to you?  You do realize that without further information on the matter, the logical conclusion is that you are BA, simply under a different name, in which case your ruse has already been ousted, and you will be blacklisted just as fast as BA currently is?

You also currently have the scam kings openly stating they will pursue you in court for your theft of their list, to me this is sounding like a not so well orchestrated, "battle" to make people think that you guys are not one in the same, by attacking each other.  Please post some evidence that the list was bought, otherwise it will be open season on BlackArrow V2 aka XBtec.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
August 05, 2014, 09:25:37 AM
Xbtec, any updates as for the immersion cooled systems?

designing in progress. when we have to show the container we will post about it
Activity: 728
August 05, 2014, 09:07:12 AM
You mind if you test the machine on YOU Xbtec?

You are really pathetic.
Activity: 462
August 05, 2014, 09:06:16 AM
I'd like to recommend this ancient Chinese formulated lubrication to all pre-order customers, it's the perfect companion to the Shenzhen Miner Fuck Machine V2.

Dear notbatman, we will give you a free bottle of lubricant if you come to Shenzhen personally to buy our Miner Fuck Machine V2. You even can choose one that fits you better. We have enough items in stock.

That's the type of response is very similiar to recent responses from Black Arrow.

I tell you guys, BA nad XBTec are the same people :-)
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
August 05, 2014, 09:05:47 AM
Eww I'm still trying to wash my eyes from that image of Miner Shenzen Fuck Machine V2.  Once you see it, you can't unsee it... Embarrassed

Pretty hilarious that BA is going to call the police on itself(XBTec)!  This comedy just keeps writing itself.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
August 05, 2014, 09:04:48 AM
Xbtec, any updates as for the immersion cooled systems?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
August 05, 2014, 08:55:16 AM
I'd like to recommend this ancient Chinese formulated lubrication to all pre-order customers, it's the perfect companion to the Shenzhen Miner Fuck Machine V2.

Dear notbatman, we will give you a free bottle of lubricant if you come to Shenzhen personally to buy our Miner Fuck Machine V2. You even can choose one that fits you better. We have enough items in stock.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 05, 2014, 07:30:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
August 05, 2014, 07:21:59 AM

Activity: 728
August 05, 2014, 07:18:11 AM

Pages:
Jump to: