Pages:
Author

Topic: XBTec Announce. New ASIC manufacturer. - page 3. (Read 131774 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
September 23, 2014, 12:59:37 PM
Good to see you finally made it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
September 20, 2014, 10:18:20 AM
I have not seen anyone mention sale or receiving this units other than doggie and what he got i do think was a prototype unit to test out and show that it is real for people here in the forum. Last i knew he got unit  but had to wait for some software or controller dont recall. If anyone else does have experience with this company please post but not like a new created account please for obious reasons lol  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
September 18, 2014, 03:34:40 AM
Has anyone except dogie recieved one of these?
September 15, 2014, 09:45:40 AM
if this company is real and all i wonder if i would even be able to get anything i am in the usa and with sanctions on russia not sure if it would apply to this product
Please tell me how sanctions on a completely different country hinder you from buying anything from China....

Its a Russian team working from CN, he thought they were in Russia. Even if they were, the sanctions are only on food products and state oil for now.
Thank you doggie for understanding my question and answering
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
September 15, 2014, 03:20:58 AM
if this company is real and all i wonder if i would even be able to get anything i am in the usa and with sanctions on russia not sure if it would apply to this product
Please tell me how sanctions on a completely different country hinder you from buying anything from China....

Its a Russian team working from CN, he thought they were in Russia. Even if they were, the sanctions are only on food products and state oil for now.
Activity: 714
September 15, 2014, 03:11:07 AM
September 14, 2014, 10:30:47 PM
legendary
dogiecoin.com
September 14, 2014, 01:07:11 AM
This company's rating has been updated in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness thread.

[This message won't be monitored, discuss your concerns in the thread.]
Activity: 700
September 11, 2014, 02:49:43 PM
has anyone been able to find the registration information for this company?

what country?  who is in charge, etc.

basically an annual report or similar document.

I've asked for it from Xbtec and get nothing.

How did you tried to find our company information? It is quite difficult task to find this information
I'll give to you  the prompt:  check footer of our website or first post of this thread Wink

Registered address: Company name: MICRO ASIA COMPANY LIMITED
Company Address: ROOM 1103, HANG SENG MONGKOK BUILDING, 677 NATHAN ROAD,
MONGKOK, KOWLOON HONGKONG

Yes, I tried using XBtec.  I did find Micro Asia Company Ltc eventually, but nothing on who the directors are.

Thank you.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
September 11, 2014, 12:08:45 PM

How did you tried to find our company information? It is quite difficult task to find this information
I'll give to you  the prompt:  check footer of our website or first post of this thread Wink

Registered address: Company name: MICRO ASIA COMPANY LIMITED
Company Address: ROOM 1103, HANG SENG MONGKOK BUILDING, 677 NATHAN ROAD,
MONGKOK, KOWLOON HONGKONG

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
September 11, 2014, 11:54:01 AM
Hello Xbtec

I am looking for your company registration in Hong Kong, but cannot find it.

Can you provide links to the proper documents.

Thank You.

Let me know your email, I'll send to you scan-copies of registration documents.
September 09, 2014, 11:00:26 PM
thats is so true but as annoying as it is or long the process it is still better than sending btc and being raped in the end. Im not saying thats the case here but just saying.

for sure.  cover your ass if at all possible.
September 09, 2014, 07:55:07 PM
thats is so true but as annoying as it is or long the process it is still better than sending btc and being raped in the end. Im not saying thats the case here but just saying.
September 08, 2014, 01:36:34 PM
No i have not seen one but then again i am in the USA. Also i would be lying if i said i have been looking for any documents from them lol. I rarely look up anything unless it is alot of money and by alot i mean like something outside of the scope of my credit card protection from fraud lol

Oh, I hear ya, although the CC companies can make it difficult to reverse.  All a company has to do is provide some rebuttal for a claim and the reversal can be reversed.  The process takes months and is a PITA.

I'm just curious.  This operation has no known front person, no known registration.  Nothing.  I was thinking about buying from these people, but I can't figure out why, if they are totally legit, none of this basic information is publicly available.

I've seen this before and it doesn't normally turn out well, so I'm staying away from these people.
September 07, 2014, 07:37:30 PM
No i have not seen one but then again i am in the USA. Also i would be lying if i said i have been looking for any documents from them lol. I rarely look up anything unless it is alot of money and by alot i mean like something outside of the scope of my credit card protection from fraud lol
September 07, 2014, 07:24:34 PM

September 07, 2014, 05:21:17 PM
so did this turn out to be a scam or something? I thought someone had received unit from here t otest out and all a trusted source was i wrong in assuming that? In the event they was a scam atleast had credit card protection so that atleast would be good.

Not that I know of. The russian forum someone posted to, a few had delayed orders so they received 2x the V2 orders instead (3TH). I don't see anyone with problem orders.
Ok making sure as you can see last couple of posts above people some people are pretty much saying scam unless i read it wrong or they worded it wrong lol
legendary
dogiecoin.com
September 07, 2014, 02:29:20 PM
so did this turn out to be a scam or something? I thought someone had received unit from here t otest out and all a trusted source was i wrong in assuming that? In the event they was a scam atleast had credit card protection so that atleast would be good.

Not that I know of. The russian forum someone posted to, a few had delayed orders so they received 2x the V2 orders instead (3TH). I don't see anyone with problem orders.
September 07, 2014, 01:48:32 PM
September 05, 2014, 11:32:10 AM
Hello Xbtec

I am looking for your company registration in Hong Kong, but cannot find it.

Can you provide links to the proper documents.

Thank You.
Pages:
Jump to: