Pages:
Author

Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation - page 17. (Read 32665 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 6
May 15, 2019, 03:04:02 AM
You are like religious fanatics. Believe at all costs without ever having an evidence and fighting anyone being sceptic about your belief. This is not reasonable.

You are making an investment with your earned money. Why should anyone rely on hearsay when investing money in the internet? This is the dumbest thing you can do and everybody knows it. But you have been so dumb and now you are there with heavy bags and do not know what to do. Only way out, finding a dumber one and that is the only reason for defending this scam which is promising being the number one blockchain project one day without having any blockchain release after two years.

They are selling their XFUEL token meanwhile and earning the money people spend on this project. They take your money. They even speak about creating an additional token to sell it and you still talk about this project being legit. The leader Dave Bergsma is a known scammer, as you can see it here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160210120816/http://migpro-residualcashblaster.blogspot.com/
The only developer with access to the code is anonymous and never talks public but once again other anonymous guys tell what he has said. it's just embarrassing that someone believes that.

The ex-Manager you are talking about does not have XtraBytes on his vita at LinkedIn, so he does not want to know anyone finding a connection to XtraBytes and I should believe what he once said about XtraBytes?

You are praising a patent that made no steps forwards for 1,5 years and no one can explain in detail what benefit this patent will be. Once again the religious factor returns here, just follow and believe without knowing anything.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 14, 2019, 03:44:12 AM
‘After technology is released...’ y’all have been telling me this for over a year.

I have no idea why you don't trust the team, and spreding rumors. The existence of technology has been confirmed by an ex managers a long time ago https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/xtrabytes-ceo-answers-your-questions/

Have you or Ashley (COO) seen the technology?

Absolutely! Both Ashley and I spent several days in July reviewing the technology with the founders in person. Additionally, Ashley and I frequently chat with Borzalom to improve the diagrams he has created for the patent overview document. Fortunately, we benefit from Ashley’s experience in consulting for VPN service companies, underground mining software, and telecom software development. He has essentially been around programming his entire career.

Yes, now they are a bit stuck with a patent applications but the XCITE development continues as you can see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51022052 . Maybe they are planning to release everything at the same time Smiley

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
May 12, 2019, 07:33:40 PM
Really people are upset. You are entering a market of hope, but you encounter huge deceptions. In order to avoid such situations, I think we need to consult people who are trusted in the forum.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
May 12, 2019, 03:03:07 PM
Hey Sabih, answer cryptoyachtclub's questions first

You claim to have invented a new technology and I say you did not. The usual way is to approve to have invented something, since my statement is clear.:

No technology -> no invention -> no legit project -> scam!

Hey Sabih (and Cameron0208). Do you have a plan for fud campaing, after XTRABYTES secure the patents and release technology?  Roll Eyes

As I have said since the beginning, if I’m wrong, I will happily admit it and apologize publicly. Please, prove me wrong though. Hasn’t happened yet, and it’s been 2 years.

Your apologies won't compensate the damage you do. I don't believe you're honest in this. Another story if you will start to support xby after technology release, with the same enthusiasm as you're spreading false information. But we will see, time will tell.

Please tell me where this ‘false information’ is. I would love to know which of my points is not true and why or how it’s not true.

This is what y’all do though. You don’t specify or elaborate. Everything is lies. It’s all just FUD. You don’t go into any detail whatsoever or put in any effort to dispute the claims, and you don’t because you can’t. All the claims against Xtrabytes are true. I know it. You know it. They know it. Everyone knows it. I, along with many others, provide proof for our claims. I’ve been asking for proof to the contrary from the XBY team and all team members for over a year, and what’s really funny is that you still haven’t provided any. Y’all can write these long messages and letters that are multiple paragraphs in length to the ‘FUDSters’ and ‘Defamers’ claiming everything we say is lies and how we are just mad that we lost money, yet you can’t answer any questions, address any criticism or claims, and you can’t provide any proof that the claims made against Xtrabytes aren’t true. You choose to attack the messenger instead of addressing the message. That speaks volumes. If Xtrabytes isn’t a scam, it would be extremely easy to combat the FUD and prove the critics wrong. However, Xtrabytes IS a scam, so you can’t, and you don’t.

I don’t really care what you believe. What would I stand to gain in all this?! There is NOTHING to be gained with Xtrabytes. I am doing this because of the way this has been handled and because the team is composed of arrogant pricks who all deserve to get what’s coming to them, and my only goal in all this is to have the team face legal recourse for what they’ve done.

‘After technology is released...’ y’all have been telling me this for over a year. It really loses its luster after a while. All your claims
of ‘You’ll see!’ mean nothing when you continue to stall, lie, and not release anything of substance, and your actions only further prove my point. Why don’t y’all get to work instead of moderating and shilling all over social media, ya know, if the tech really exists. It doesn’t though and that’s why y’all spend so much time online- to lure people in and try to keep this scam going. As long as y’all are posting, I will be right there displaying the facts against your lies and informing anyone and everyone that Xtrabytes is a scam.
Activity: 31
May 10, 2019, 01:24:00 AM

Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/borzalom-219999

Latest post (from january 2018!):
Here is the last valid richlist of top 3000:
http://borzalom.hu/richlist.html
The sum of first 3000 is 649,990,240 XBY
If you found mistake then please send me the detailed list of related transactions.

Yep. I’ve been asking about this. Unsurprisingly, I have yet to receive any answer. It’s an html document. View the source. It’s just an html data table - and for every line. It doesn’t pull from any source, so there’s no way it’s updating in real-time. The entire thing is manual and can be edited and altered to reflect whatever information one wants to display. The fact that they use this as evidence shows their incompetence.

Ha-ha-ha! Stupiedest FUD, total trash Cheesy FUD posts like this shows incompetence of fudsters.

Don't like this particular richlist, use this rich list https://xtrabytes.global/richlist transfer some XBY and check TX in block explorer to see how it's working. It's very easy.

Of course, you didn’t address the actual topic, as usual for the XBY team. My point still stands. I don’t care about what exists now. I care about what existed at the time. At the time that Borz posted that richlist, he claimed it was dynamic and updated automatically every 60 seconds, which is a complete lie. It’s an html document with a static table with no sources. It doesn’t pull from anything, thus cannot be dynamic.

What exists now is beside the point. This shows that Borz is a liar, and no liar lies just once. So, what else is a complete lie?

Ha-ha-ha! You have no idea how coding can be done and how data can be phrased. Read about SSI (Server Side Includes) for example.

This is only one of the methods, there are many others.

May 09, 2019, 05:15:00 PM

Bitcointalk:

If you found mistake then please send me the detailed list of related transactions.

Yep. I’ve been asking about this. Unsurprisingly, I have yet to receive any answer. It’s an html document. View the source. It’s just an html data table - and for every line. It doesn’t pull from any source, so there’s no way it’s updating in real-time. The entire thing is manual and can be edited and altered to reflect whatever information one wants to display. The fact that they use this as evidence shows their incompetence.

Ha-ha-ha! Stupiedest FUD, total trash Cheesy FUD posts like this shows incompetence of fudsters.

Don't like this particular richlist, use this rich list https://xtrabytes.global/richlist transfer some XBY and check TX in block explorer to see how it's working. It's very easy.

Of course, you didn’t address the actual topic, as usual for the XBY team. My point still stands. I don’t care about what exists now. I care about what existed at the time. At the time that Borz posted that richlist, he claimed it was dynamic and updated automatically every 60 seconds, which is a complete lie. It’s an html document with a static table with no sources. It doesn’t pull from anything, thus cannot be dynamic.

What exists now is beside the point. This shows that Borz is a liar, and no liar lies just once. So, what else is a complete lie?
Activity: 31
May 09, 2019, 01:11:04 PM

Bitcointalk:

May 03, 2019, 01:06:44 AM
Looks very undervalued to me. It has real world value by providing decentralized shared storage. I've worked in IT for healthcare and insurance and both fields are plagued by online data breaches resulting in PHI (protected health information) exposure. This would be a game changer worth absurd amounts if even a small fraction of companies turned to this as a solution to secure sensitive online data.

They're using PoSign for blockchain technology. Multiple trusted nodes & multiple signatures = maximum security for the data being secured online. I think this is going to be an extremely attractive selling point.

The coin is not premined. It is not inflationary. Marketcap only 1.5M  so there is a ton of room for growth. Solid core devs. Enthusiastic community. Social traction. This coin is either going to grow organically or go through an extremely huge pump when a whale picks up on it's value and potential. Grab it now and thank me later.
I have my XBY coin long time ago when it is still going up and exchange some of them when it climbs up even more. I cash out with enough profit. But when it goes down, I didn't expect the price will hibernate that long because bear market dominates the market long. I still keep what is left because I believe of its potential in the future.

XBY isn’t down because the market. XBY is down because it’s a scam and people have finally realized it. No product for 2 years! Constant lies and BS from the team. It has no potential because it [the tech] doesn’t exist! The only reason it sounded so promising and revolutionary is because the team basically took every problem with crypto tech (scalability, speed, security, etc.) and said their product solved it or improved upon it. Not hard to make claims like that. Let’s also not forget that one co-founder has a long history of scams and the other is an MLM conartist btw.

Xtrabytes is a scam. That’s it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 02, 2019, 10:51:00 PM
Looks very undervalued to me. It has real world value by providing decentralized shared storage. I've worked in IT for healthcare and insurance and both fields are plagued by online data breaches resulting in PHI (protected health information) exposure. This would be a game changer worth absurd amounts if even a small fraction of companies turned to this as a solution to secure sensitive online data.

They're using PoSign for blockchain technology. Multiple trusted nodes & multiple signatures = maximum security for the data being secured online. I think this is going to be an extremely attractive selling point.

The coin is not premined. It is not inflationary. Marketcap only 1.5M  so there is a ton of room for growth. Solid core devs. Enthusiastic community. Social traction. This coin is either going to grow organically or go through an extremely huge pump when a whale picks up on it's value and potential. Grab it now and thank me later.
I have my XBY coin long time ago when it is still going up and exchange some of them when it climbs up even more. I cash out with enough profit. But when it goes down, I didn't expect the price will hibernate that long because bear market dominates the market long. I still keep what is left because I believe of its potential in the future.
May 02, 2019, 10:14:28 PM
Seriously take a look at "Patents are a delay tactic", you have to be dumb not to believe they werent a delay tactic after an entire year of nothing but "patents are soon!"

That’s why I believe every person who defends this project is a team member. They have to be. If anyone still believes XBY isn’t a scam, then they are the biggest morons I’ve ever come across. I don’t often say that people deserve to lose their money’, but in this case, anyone who has bought XBY in the last year is a gigantic freakin idiot and they 100% deserve to lose their money.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
May 02, 2019, 12:20:13 PM
Seriously take a look at "Patents are a delay tactic", you have to be dumb not to believe they werent a delay tactic after an entire year of nothing but "patents are soon!"
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
May 02, 2019, 09:59:04 AM
First time looking at this https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtrabytes
Where is it headed to ?

This is heading nowhere. In my opinion, XBY is just another of the many failed projects which is now bordering to be a "scam" unless the people behind this project do wake-up and do something about it. I got my XYB in one of the many exchanges and until now I could not move it as the exchange also do not care. I am therefore one of the many helpless victims of this project. Guys, always be careful with any project that you participate because most of these projects are just there for the sake of getting money from us.
Activity: 602
May 02, 2019, 09:16:05 AM
First time looking at this https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/xtrabytes
Where is it headed to ?
May 02, 2019, 08:23:23 AM
TLDR go invest in something else and stop wasting your time on this coin, it's going to go sub 100 and die from no volume soon anyway
May 02, 2019, 08:10:40 AM
Holy ****, you people are STILL bothering with this coin?

DUDE THE PATENTS WERE PROMISED IN JAN 2018, I think it's probably time to just let this coin go and let it join the likes of crypto history dust...

You all had ample warning about the patent situation in 2017 too, it's literally a waste of energy to keep defending the patent situation. Every holder was lied to and even if patents came in one min from now, the way this has been mismanaged, this coin is going sub 100 sats since Dave has absolutely destroyed investor confidence.  Ignoring whether its a scam or not, this project has been managed worse than bitconnect, at least they kept their promises even if it was a notorious scam

ima post an old FUD post below just so you can see the timestamps on it (literally, look at the timestamps and think for a min)

I know you all might not like to hear it because "boo-hoo! my bags are heavy!" or "boo-hoo, i got stockholm syndrome!", but you people are the saddest bunch of people who have stockholm syndrome that I have ever seen. Even ignoring the scam accusations, no one is going to save this project. And this isn't trolling, but an actual observation. Take it from me, go invest in something else, I've already made 1100% returns investing this year through arb trading and different projects, if you held this coin, you're already down 99% on top of another 99% and still listening to dave's lies.
May 01, 2019, 01:17:29 PM

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN. Explain to me what exactly you are defending and why. You always complain about me accusating this as a scam and I told you several times, I want to prevent people getting scammed. But you have never been able to explain your position. Why should anyone in the world of crypto decide to go for this project full of red flags and defend it at all costs?

And by the way, your scam is not the only one. I have revealed another scam in the past as anyone can see by scrolling through my posts. And it is always the same procedure. No legit project has people defending that crazy. The the way a project is defended is already suspicious, especially the way you are defending this scam.

Isn’t it funny that the ‘FUD’ers have supplied mountains of evidence that it’s a scam, and the team has provided zero evidence that it’s not a scam? Burden of proof lies with the accuser. We’ve provided proof that Xtrabytes is a scam. XBY team accuses us of being ‘FUD’ers with baseless claims and ulterior motives. XBY team, where is the proof of this?

Good projects don’t need to have people in every corner of the web arguing and defending the project- the product speaks for itself. Plus they don’t have people screaming ‘scam’ because everyone knows it’s not one. A scam needs people on the front lines defending it in order to keep their face clean to lure more people in.
May 01, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

Bitcointalk:

Activity: 12
April 27, 2019, 07:29:39 AM
Why should anyone in the world of crypto decide to go for this project full of red flags and defend it at all costs?

Obviously for the same reason as somebody is trying to FUD it so hard. Because XBY is a good project, with high potential.
Activity: 12
April 27, 2019, 07:20:53 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XTRABYTES is not a core The core code is on private repo, have you ever heard of private repositories?
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
April 27, 2019, 06:42:29 AM
Funny post, let's go through it step by step:

GitHub links. Well why not show this one, with your core where nothing happened for two years:
https://github.com/XTRABYTES/XTRABYTES

Bitcointalk:

Are you aware that this richlist is a text document? Is he not capable of posting the real data and has to write it by hand?

Next one, YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

Are you kidding me? This video is from 10/07/2017! Beside the fact that it is just someone speaking and no one can understand that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB1Wdni-S5U

Interesting talk, but full of lies compared to latest news with the lawyers. Once again, who can understand that thing?

The blog articles getting even funnier:

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/exchanges-trading/about-dex-x-change/

I see what you did here. You were not capable of creating a dex and therefore went for this solution. Why should you claim to make a dex and then instead of releasing it investing time and work into creating a gateway for another dex. By the way, you just centralized a decentralized exchange, great work...

https://community.xtrabytes.global/forums/interviews-q-as.83/

Impressive, interviews from 2017...

https://blog.xtrabytes.global/xtrabytes/xby-community/oh-canada-the-latest-company-achievements/

Oh dear, sorry that I mixed it up. The patent will not belong to the ltd company on the seychelles but a letterbox company in canada. Such difference, much wow...

NOW IT IS YOUR TURN. Explain to me what exactly you are defending and why. You always complain about me accusating this as a scam and I told you several times, I want to prevent people getting scammed. But you have never been able to explain your position. Why should anyone in the world of crypto decide to go for this project full of red flags and defend it at all costs?

And by the way, your scam is not the only one. I have revealed another scam in the past as anyone can see by scrolling through my posts. And it is always the same procedure. No legit project has people defending that crazy. The the way a project is defended is already suspicious, especially the way you are defending this scam.

Pages:
Jump to: