Pages:
Author

Topic: [XBY] XtraBYtes Speculation - page 4. (Read 32665 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0
Activity: 189
October 01, 2019, 10:09:44 AM
@cameron0208 afaik theyre just "paid testimonials" (i.e through xfuel) and there's a serious conflict of interest there

on that note, there were people who actually said bitconnect wasn't a scam lol, people who are invested in this project (like DJC) will obviously say it's legit, but it has ALOT of red flags and the tech needs to be reviewed by an independent third party

and yes, im super duper mega ultra patent pending happy with my decision to bow out when i did and reduce my investment in this coin. Guess who paid back their student loans and has an easier life now  Grin
October 01, 2019, 05:19:25 AM
It will be architecturally decentralised. But I guess we'll have to wait for the details on governance etc.

Solano, Algorand, Quant Network, Ripple, Hedera all have patents (or in the process of obtaining) so I guess you could say the same thing about them. They are all continuing, so I guess Xtrabytes should as well.

Maybe you should worry more about Cardano, since you're a bag holder and comment on their articles from time to time.
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
October 01, 2019, 04:33:02 AM
There is no "amazing blockchain technology" in a centralized system. And this one is as centralized as possible. Either you are not able to or do not want to understand it. There is a company XtraBytes paying its employees and running the blockchain with KYC for masternodes. The blockchain is aimed to be closed source with patents. If this company fails and is gone, there is nothing left. No one is left to take over the project since there is no one being able to work on it. They do not even plan to make this thing decentralized one day due to the closed source and patents. It is not even possible for anyone outside the company to take any kind of action related to the future of the blockchain, not even a 99,9% majority of its users. So why even implement any kind of technology? If it is that restricted they could use something like a post counter in forums as a currency for being that centralized.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 30, 2019, 06:09:53 PM

More team members signed NDAs and have seen the technology,

here the recent video from the XBY team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSBFAKsQCS4

Nice video, good to see Xtrabytes team.

They have this amazing new blockchain technology, so much people can't lie and can't be wrong.

No. They claim to have an amazing new blockchain technology. Big difference. Anyone can claim anything, especially when the information cannot be verified. I built a fully-functional time-machine. I won’t show you it. Just take my word for it.

‘So much’ people can lie, and do lie, all the time. Ever heard of Enron? Or perhaps the government? Or right here on Bitcointalk - it’s rampant and widespread all over this site.

Can’t be wrong about what? The alleged ‘revolutionary’ tech being all it’s been made out to be? Yeah, a team of IP and tech patent lawyers of a well-established IP and tech patent law firm can’t understand the tech after months of back and forth, but you believe some random people, who are also team members, understand it after 48 hours? Yeah that makes sense. Completely logical.

Team members have a vested interested in XBY/XFUEL appreciating in value because they’re paid in it. Their income depends on the coin increasing in value, which means they will lie in order to ensure the coin(s) appreciate.  It’s a massive conflict of interest and is why the practice - astroturfing, which this loosely fits the definition of, is illegal. Also, while THIS specific act only loosely meets the definition of astroturfing, other actions by XBY fully meet the definition.
Activity: 189
September 28, 2019, 04:57:25 PM
eh since people use this thread too, I may as well post it here too

Where is the damn technical white paper on this coin? June 2017 I said I would stop pointing out the flaws in what was known at the time about this coin and wait for the white paper. Fast forward to now and there is still none. I see it's still centralized using "Master Nodes" which they've just renamed to Static to make it seem like it's something "fresh" to the naive. And to make matter worse they're getting a patent? So who exactly will own that patent and thus completely control the coin? Why is it not open source so it can be vetted by real crypto experts? In what way does anyone think this is an actual cryptocurrency as opposed to a group of people behind this thing looking to get rich of the naive fools around here?

well...yeah. You either have to join the echo chamber or be against it, most of the "anti-fudders" shrug off critical thinking. lol...

its best to just say "I hope it works out for you guys" and invest in something else in the (probably quite a long time) meantime. If you wanna see something silly, ask Fishfishfish313 about his campaign against me and calling me a liar in 2018, that was a laugh  Cheesy (reclusiarh said it was a fud that patents wouldn't come in 2018 and tried to get me banned from reddit).

Ironically I actually think CCR really cares about this project and just wants to keep the momentum going though, so that's respectable imho to an extent

Positives : Team using real life avatars (although the picture of borz you could confirm was real on warasu in 2018 so I stopped doubting that borz didnt exist and became more interested in the tech)

Negatives : Project is basically still a religion, chrisdanette quit, reclusiarh meoherethere and fishfishfish313 waged an anti-fud campaign on reddit that ended with me sharply lowering my investment in this project and probably wont ever invest in this project heavily again (obviously the patents were another thing, but those guys weren't really the most "discreet" when trying to "fight the fud" against "patents coming soon in 2018"). After lowering my investment in this during their crusade, i made a bunch of $ in other projects though so looking back on it, they were fun memories. I wonder how they feel about how 2018 played out

Negative #2 : Patents probably won't come in 2019 and I think alot of people probably won't ever give this project KYC after the doxxing incident
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
September 28, 2019, 08:18:06 AM
Stardust, its important to understand the difference between critical thinking and being in a echo chamber. At this point, no one really cares that much who saw it people just wanna see the tech
Activity: 31
September 28, 2019, 01:38:46 AM

here the recent video from the XBY team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSBFAKsQCS4

Nice video, good to see Xtrabytes team.

They have this amazing new blockchain technology, so much people can't lie and can't be wrong.
September 27, 2019, 10:13:33 AM
But why market without patents when the patents are far away? is that not a red flag? (large text because former post was large text  Grin)

but seriously starting marketing without a viable product is one of the biggest red flags in crypto. Im sure alot of people (outside of the echo chamber) will agree that being able to see the tech for themselves holds far more weight then "being told its good". Also another red flag is that testimonials are often done in MLM schemes....so.

Why not just get a secondary party that doesn't have a conflict of interest to review the tech?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51675203 - 22 months btw

TLDR : I dont particularly care that xyz123 saw the tech. I want a reputable company to audit it with a proper through tested method and post the results while not breaking NDA. I dont want joe the gardener or jim the moonshine guy from the project to say "hey! this is good you should invest!" I want someone without a conflict of interest.

Activity: 113
In XBY we trust
September 27, 2019, 09:07:16 AM

September 27, 2019, 07:49:15 AM
Yeah, there probably wont be patents this year and unfortunately its just marketing vaporware at this point. I think this is a potentially good investment, but if CCR moves forward with marketing without patents...its just a GIANT red flag *shrugs*
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
September 27, 2019, 06:53:52 AM
What happened to this:

In XBY we trust
September 27, 2019, 04:14:21 AM
still no patents?

Nope, nothing new about patents.

Check out the photos from the meeting in Frankfurt https://twitter.com/XTRABYTES/status/1176532968828997638

Activity: 7
September 22, 2019, 06:10:29 PM
still no patents?
In XBY we trust
September 22, 2019, 10:39:48 AM
Subscribe to XTRABYTES FOUNDERS Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_9hk28Wk5h7r0KhD9Va3Zg there will be a live stream from XBY meeting soon.

September 20, 2019, 01:35:59 PM
now I see why doucie1 is under investigation by moderators

https://www.reddit.com/user/PrinceKael

https://www.reddit.com/user/crypto_buddha

These 2 wants you IP banned rip

"The only person doxxing is me Cameron and as I've told you multiple times I AIN'T A TEAM MEMBER. Get used to it as I'm going to continue. Anonymous keyboard warriors like you making accusations piss me off, so I shall continue to tell people the truth about those making accusations." - For this comment you're permanently banned from ever using /r CC again according to moderators
September 20, 2019, 12:54:28 PM
Aren't you going to use the fake DJC1973 account that you have just set up as well.

Fake post from doucie1. - my real posts are here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/doucie1-1274295

XBY_Guy - fake account to look like XBY-Guy
In XBY we trust
September 17, 2019, 01:14:38 PM
i dont really care im just here for the drama

If you are here for the Drama you've come to the wrong place, here is the real recent drama https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.11560 (this is ~professionally managed~green flag~ project Wink )  more to come, stay tuned.
Activity: 49
September 17, 2019, 03:21:24 AM
no one cares XBY_guy, where's that idiot doucie1 so he can get railed both ways *grabs popcorn*

also XBY discord is a echo chamber so no i dont really care im just here for the drama
In XBY we trust
September 17, 2019, 02:22:07 AM
Comeon DJC, remake that reddit account you know you want to.

There was a development update today and there's no positive comments AND your favorite pals Cit0zen and Cameron0208 commented on it

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/d500cf/xtrabytes_development_update_16th_of_september/

Don't you just wanna make a new alt account and comment? ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET THAT GUY GET AWAY WITH CALLING IT GARBAGE? huehue

Why are you using fake nickname of the team member?

You should check XBY Discord comments, this is where XTRABYTES community is sitting. Reddit is now very toxic place where the coin teams and bag holders are desperately and inefficiently fighting for investors money. I'm following few other projects, and I see the same shitty pattern almost everywhere. Who will invest money in any coin in this conditions...
Pages:
Jump to: