Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 11. (Read 66767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
DEV Gone ? , no any news
come on Dev! don't make c-bit another fail in cryptoworld. We have enough shitcoins for a lifetime  Undecided
Don't be another one please

what are you talking about? why would anyone assume we were gone? our last post was on monday. we're working. we can confirm we spoke with sunerok and he agreed to help on a few projects. we should have some new releases next week.
sorry man!!  don't meant to spread panic.
just wanted to see some active users and you after the last dump but you can be sure that everybody here stick with your project because there is innovation in it.
keep the good work
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
DEV Gone ? , no any news
come on Dev! don't make c-bit another fail in cryptoworld. We have enough shitcoins for a lifetime  Undecided

what are you talking about? why would anyone assume we were gone? our last post was on monday. we're working. we can confirm we spoke with sunerok and he agreed to help on a few projects. we should have some new releases next week.

CRYPTO in 3 quotes

i like C-Bit, but be prepared to ride in the saddle for years, this does not look like an P&D
but it will be a long time before you're picking fruit

It's nice to see you BTCN.

Welcome to the 3 year grind Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
DEV Gone ? , no any news

CRYPTO in 3 quotes

i like C-Bit, but be prepared to ride in the saddle for years, this does not look like an P&D
but it will be a long time before you're picking fruit
Activity: 294
DEV Gone ? , no any news

We are hanging in there still mining.  I am working on a project i hope to announce soon,  It will be a site accepting C-Bit.

mtnminer
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
DEV Gone ? , no any news

legendary
DEV Gone ? , no any news
Activity: 980
DEV Gone ? , no any news
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
the fuck with these coins......fuck it
Activity: 294
Come on guys lets get to mining, it is getting lonely here in the pools.

look forward to seeing you back hashing with us.

mtnminer
legendary
as soon as im finished with what im working on now, i will contribute to c-bit development.. i just need about a week or so.

Grin

ps: thanks for whoever dumped, i had a buy order in at a ridiculously low price, and didnt think id get so many for so cheap lol
lol I was like you gumbling with a ridiculous buy price and then Boom order fully fulfilled  Grin Grin Grin
I will forget about them now as in 2 years we will be Millionaires !!!! loool  Wink
Activity: 629
as soon as im finished with what im working on now, i will contribute to c-bit development.. i just need about a week or so.

Grin

ps: thanks for whoever dumped, i had a buy order in at a ridiculously low price, and didnt think id get so many for so cheap lol
Activity: 672
can you increase the price regarding on the market price?? the market price is 106 but at c-cex it is 93??
This is not a trading platform.You can't act like in C-cex trollbox with buy buy sell sell.
Here you can say something contributive so stop it please and go to exchange if you want to speculate.

micher143 is idiot
legendary
can you increase the price regarding on the market price?? the market price is 106 but at c-cex it is 93??
This is not a trading platform.You can't act like in C-cex trollbox with buy buy sell sell.
Here you can say something contributive so stop it please and go to exchange if you want to speculate.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
why the hell xct is not pumping its value is 109 sats but in c-cex is only 94 sats?
calm down junior. accumulate if you want to see it go places. asking these questions wont help anyone. if you payed any attention to this coin you would know it was hit by the 51% attack. Someone really wanted to take it down a notch. If you have any questions, im sure Martens would be happy to respond Wink
why the hell xct is not pumping its value is 109 sats but in c-cex is only 94 sats?
legendary
Glad to read those positive posts after being 3 or 4 for few days.
keep it that way and it will last long.  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
the dev must be the one responsible to get investors for it to pump

there has been zero development(git pulls) in like 11+ days who you fooling?  Cheesy
it is ok then, they set out the goals for couple years from now, not a few few weeks or months
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
the dev must be the one responsible to get investors for it to pump

there has been zero development(git pulls) in like 11+ days who you fooling?  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: