Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 13. (Read 66767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Dev please is it normal to pass 23 hours mining without any payout received?
can you check London pool please?

I ask the devs about delayed payment yesterday and they responded that blocks are currently processing slower, therefore 100 confirmations for payouts are taking longer than the typical 17 hours.

I did start receiving my payments as they projected with the delay and have continued receiving them regularly since.  I hope this information helps you and please do not get discouraged, we need to keep the hashing power going and building.  This will resolve our issues, please refer others that you know to start mining C-Bit.

mtnminer
Thank you for your support.I've rented another 48 hours and waiting for Tx to show in my wallet  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I ask the devs about delayed payment yesterday and they responded that blocks are currently processing slower, therefore 100 confirmations for payouts are taking longer than the typical 17 hours.

I did start receiving my payments as they projected with the delay and have continued receiving them regularly since.  I hope this information helps you and please do not get discouraged, we need to keep the hashing power going and building.  This will resolve our issues, please refer others that you know to start mining C-Bit.

mtnminer
legendary
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Buy Low Sell High  Grin cant wait for this coin to take off.

i have been promoting it a few times hope whale traders take notice
the hell with the dumpers...hate it when others are dumping it
Maybe it's an attempt to discourage miners to redirect hashrate into it.
PS: how many blocks confirmations are required for the pool to pay? 60 blocks or 100?

6 blocks are produced per hour. (same stats as bitcoin)

will the price increase???
After all the flashmined coins will be dumped.So yes it will increase but it will decrease again if the miners will dump on high price like many do.
you follow the price or the value?That's the real question

well ill recommened to have investors for it to pump until 200 sats

stup,.....d People  sell XCT cheap , later cry

I agree with you, I am holding and continuing to mine and support the pool and hash rate.  I just wish I had more hashing power to dedicate to C-Bit.

As I stated yesterday was almost dead for me in payouts, after 1 a.m. payouts picked back up again and I am seeing nice deposits every 20 minutes or so.

Looking good again and great days are ahead.

mtnminer
Activity: 980
PS: how many blocks confirmations are required for the pool to pay? 60 blocks or 100?

After all the flashmined coins will be dumped.So yes it will increase but it will decrease again if the miners will dump on high price like many do.

stup,.....d People  sell XCT cheap , later cry
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

legendary

legendary

so an average 15~16 hours to begin receiving payment Wink thank you for the reply
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

legendary
joined c-bit low hashrate pool to spread the hash and just after that i've seen huge dumps.It's just hilarious,why at this low price?F** dumpers this will not be destroyed

Hang in there for the long haul.  Many of us are not dumping but holding.  I hold a lot of coin and do not plan to dump, I have actually been buying as I can and will continue in the future.

mtnminer
legendary
joined c-bit low hashrate pool to spread the hash and just after that i've seen huge dumps.It's just hilarious,why at this low price?F** dumpers this will not be destroyed
why the fuck is the coin dumping?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Why do i feel like this "OFFICIAL BS CBIT POOL" is just taking our hash and minng BTC or wtv
I mined for 2 days at 8th/s and got 12coin .... SOOO Who ever is mining this coin is wasting their time and money.

The New York pools hashing power has started to come back up and I moved back there for combined efficiency.  That pool has always seemed to pay out better for me.

mtnminer
Where are you mining, because my reward has evaporated too and my settings have not changed the whole time other than the pool I am mining.

mtnminer

Why do i feel like this "OFFICIAL BS CBIT POOL" is just taking our hash and minng BTC or wtv
I mined for 2 days at 8th/s and got 12coin .... SOOO Who ever is mining this coin is wasting their time and money.

You're doing something wrong then.  I'm only throwing in about 500 GH and I get around 800 every 2-4 hours.

maybe you guys just have really low hash and arent finding blocks? every time i mined i got paid out properly.

I had been doing really well until yesterday early and it just dropped off to almost nothing!

mtnminer
Activity: 629
Where are you mining, because my reward has evaporated too and my settings have not changed the whole time other than the pool I am mining.

mtnminer

You're doing something wrong then.  I'm only throwing in about 500 GH and I get around 800 every 2-4 hours.

maybe you guys just have really low hash and arent finding blocks? every time i mined i got paid out properly.
Pages:
Jump to: