Pages:
Author

Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW] - page 12. (Read 66767 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
you need to go away gembitz.

why you just keep bother this, what keep you here.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
the dev must be the one responsible to get investors for it to pump
that is very well said mntminer.

i got this some where on the internet:
The Lightning Network is the only proposal so far that would enable Bitcoin to catch up with Visa. If Bitcoin relied on the block size limit, then it would always stay far behind (currently only 3 TPS, and Visa ~2000 TPS on average).

i read C-bit mission sometime ago, now i could not access to it, i think i got some word saying that C-bit could increase the speed so fast that it could compete with visa. anyhow, we need Dev and founder to state that they intent to fight and keep doing what it set out to be and not to give up so easy.

they need to layout the road map of short and long term.

seeing some big holder just unload there holding because they think that founder going to give up.

so should we be quiet until the dumping is over? heheh. we aren't going anywhere.. we'll have some news this week on more releases.

i suggest we need to get more investors for it to pump

"investors" ...now thats funny   Cheesy   ~censoring people posting here will ruin this project  Wink

yes because with investorseven te coin is dumping the investors will make it pump

The Lightning Network is the only proposal so far that would enable Bitcoin to catch up with Visa. If Bitcoin relied on the block size limit, then it would always stay far behind (currently only 3 TPS, and Visa ~2000 TPS on average).

i read C-bit mission sometime ago, now i could not access to it, i think i got some word saying that C-bit could increase the speed so fast that it could compete with visa. anyhow, we need Dev and founder to state that they intent to fight and keep doing what it set out to be and not to give up so easy.

seeing some big holder just unload there holding because they think that founder going to give up.

so should we be quiet until the dumping is over? heheh. we aren't going anywhere.. we'll have some news this week on more releases.
i suggest we need to get more investors for it to pump
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Glad to hear that C-bit devs are still hard at work.  The price is going to be whatever the coin is worth to traders at any given time so, wondering if it's going to increase/decrease or if it's going to be dumped into oblivion is really just a waste of time.  With time I am confident this coin can do great things. I support it with mining and check back here every few days.  Sure I'd like to see the price higher, much higher but, we must remember that bitcoin once sold @ $1200 USD+ and yet at some point, a guy paid 10,000 BTC for a pizza.  Founder has 2-3 year plan, all this noise and we're not even a month in, tells you how big this could actually be.  Go long or go home, my buys will be on the market to free your weak hands of that heavy burden.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

agreed lets pump the cbit
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
why is c-bit price decreasing?

The initial excitement after the press releases has died down, the short life of the purchased mining contracts generated by the press releases have expired.  We were hit with a 51% (500%) attack which released large numbers of C-Bit coins into the wild.  Many of these coins have flooded the small new trading market driving prices extremely low, by those looking for a quick profit.

We are now down to those who believe in the C-Bit idea, supporting C-bit by mining and purchasing from the markets and holding.  We will now need to hold the course through the storm, show consistency by continuing to mine and purchase the C-Bit off the markets. 

We need to encourage others to start mining C-Bit too and hold it.  We need to encourage others to invest in C-Bit by purchasing it off the market at extremely low prices and holding it.  We need to spread the word about C-Bit, explaining why it is different and why it is needed and what it is bringing to the market to help Bitcoin grow and thrive. 

We are the people who must and will make C-Bit great and reap the rewards in the future, but it may take several years.  Join us with C-Bit, working to make Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies better.  Let us be part of the solution, not the problem.

mtnminer
why is c-bit price decreasing?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
In C-cex maybe, in Cryptopia never will be delisted  Grin
Anyway, time will tell. maybe in few months this will be a history or will be a huge thing. this want to have the support of the community.
At least i'm trying to follow something innovative with good technological targets to Deliver,not a shit like coin with dreams and rainbow roadmap and only few people to pump and then dump on the community and go for the next coin to fuck people money.
I'm the only responsible of my decisions and my money.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own"
please increase in price
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
10 satoshis nice!  Cheesy  lol >>> XCT was fun
Idk when your 500k~600k dumps will finish but I wanna ask you something  Grin
Why you dump only in C-cex and not in Cryptopia,I'm waiting for you there so put all your strength.
This will not finish  Wink
2979390.88 XCT + 986564.3999 XCT !!! hope i'll have some of them  Grin

you stuck hodling? ...  Shocked  high fives

you are a true troll.  Everyone should review your posts and see why they should ignore you.  Gembitz is one of who now how many alts, who your real identity is I do not know but you are not the noob you show to be by your posting numbers or forum join date. 

mtnminer

imo===> stay true to satoshis' original vision  Cool  ~plain and simple
So fill my orders on cryptopia !!! they are the lowest  Grin Grin ~plain and simple  Wink

do something before she gets delisted for lack of volume..this is half the battle  Wink   weeeee
legendary
Why you dump only in C-cex and not in Cryptopia,I'm waiting for you there so put all your strength.

you are a true troll.  Everyone should review your posts and see why they should ignore you.  Gembitz is one of who now how many alts, who your real identity is I do not know but you are not the noob you show to be by your posting numbers or forum join date. 

mtnminer

imo===> stay true to satoshis' original vision  Cool  ~plain and simple
So fill my orders on cryptopia !!! they are the lowest  Grin Grin ~plain and simple  Wink
2979390.88 XCT + 986564.3999 XCT !!! hope i'll have some of them  Grin

you stuck hodling? ...  Shocked  high fives

you are a true troll.  Everyone should review your posts and see why they should ignore you.  Gembitz is one of who now how many alts, who your real identity is I do not know but you are not the noob you show to be by your posting numbers or forum join date.  

mtnminer
Did he got paid to troll or he do that just for fun!?
For someone who got a family,childs,wife,real life;Trolling on forum threads...It's not serious,weird  Embarrassed

This is only my personal opinion and I do not have access to forum settings or account details, I am only a normal user as others here are on the forum.  

But in the name of full disclosure I had another account here on the forum for many years and I lost track after some extended abscence and started the account mtnminer upon my return.  I tried and can not even remember or find my old account.

Gembitz knows too much history about people, there accounts and postings to be a true noob.  I do not know what his agenda is for trolling or purpose, but I believe he has a vested interest in something he believes we here with C-Bit threaten and as with other topics he has chosen to actively troll against us.  

I do not know his true identity and do not have the time or resources to track it down, but I am also sure from reading his proir posts.  He has taken steps to be sure someone like myself could not easily accomplish this task.

mtnminer  
legendary

mtnminer
Did he got paid to troll or he do that just for fun!?
For someone who got a family,childs,wife,real life;Trolling on forum threads...It's not serious,weird  Embarrassed
Activity: 980
GUYS dont panic xct back to 2k soon ,now is time to buy cheap

mtnminer
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: