Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 101. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Silverking dump? Pure speculation.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I cant wait for this retard wannabe to finish dumping and Ive already said who it was, its going to be glorious leaving all the shit coins in the dust soon.
How many did he have?

I dont care to be honest, he will be fresh out soon enough and even then he wont have enough to stop the surge upwards.  Besides he is heavily invested in his other shit coin which is nearing the ipo price (which is already drastically over priced for such little effort anyway that got used to fund things outside of crypto)

who is this person are you talking about?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
my 2 XCents about the current selling ....

I see only one answer in the chain, combined with info from private talks with some early adaptors, following BCT daily & came to the conclusion that the current development, eg: selling of big stacks, is a positive move for XC.

Nobody can deny that there are some big holders of XC that started really early, a time when XC was viewed as and only compared to just any other coin & we had several coins like that a day. They just gambled this this one would maybe hit the big time. This is way before the FUD started about identity (who is this dev) & the team was still anonymous & a lot smaller.  Just people that had the hardware or rented it to mine this coin in an early stage. They got more coins than most of us can dream of (i consider 100K up a minimum for this group) Think those people viewed XC at the time as just any other coin, based on the market view at that moment and they holded a long time waiting for the 'change' they where used to. But at the same time they based there decision to hold on old principles, a new promising coin. Then a (seen from an alt-coin world perspective) a strange time started, XC was different, it was not run like any other coin but from the start it was run like a business, think a lot of the early adaptors never saw something like that before.

As more time went by the bigger the difference with the rest of the altcoin market grew. My analyses shows just one thing: Early adaptors (maybe not sure what to expect from current moves) are covering there initial costs, all coins that are sold atm are linked directly to the POW stage. Even with a price below 100K they have a nice profit & there stacks are big enough to sell part and still hold enough to be considered rich if all works out. Same time more and more new XC holders enter the arena and place there new bought coins for staking off the exchanges.

Distribution is improving a lot atm, think most, if not all exchanges are tapping into there cold storage to handle all the withdraws.
Maybe the price will drop even more but the rate distribution is improving is 'out of this world'

I know, just my 2 cents and maybe/probably some of you will call me crazy. The funny part is that i do have a site ready to deploy backing the statements above but atm im just not willing to spend >200XC a month on hosting costs. I will be broke within a year if i do that.

Im holding the coins i bought to late while at the same time feeling i missed an opportunity to mine this coin early on (had my miner shut down when XC was in POW stage coz of overall bad ROI) and am waiting for the completion of at least rev 2.5 and the public bounties/reviews to crack XC anon solution, confidence that XC will win. Then i have enough to run this site years in a row, just on POS rewards.

BUMP
Activity: 339
I cant wait for this retard wannabe to finish dumping and Ive already said who it was, its going to be glorious leaving all the shit coins in the dust soon.
How many did he have?

I dont care to be honest, he will be fresh out soon enough and even then he wont have enough to stop the surge upwards.  Besides he is heavily invested in his other shit coin which is nearing the ipo price (which is already drastically over priced for such little effort anyway that got used to fund things outside of crypto as its first main goal, everything else is semantics to believe they are doing "something worthwhile" in crypto )

And its pretty easy to tell who it is, go talk truth in another thread and XC drops...gee I wonder who that buttthurt faggit is Tongue
Activity: 478
If anyone is confused about the difference between paying devs with ito funds and dumping then take a look at bittrex right now. That is dumping.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
How many did he have?
Activity: 324
Is the selling on Bittrex coming from the 50,000 that got moved a few days ago?

this was a theory, but a lot more than 50k where allready sold. more than 20k just in the last hour on bittrex
Activity: 339

The more he dumps the more I earn from the Multipool.  Heu heu heu

legendary
Is the selling on Bittrex coming from the 50,000 that got moved a few days ago?
legendary
Hello,

I am unable to withdraw XC from mintpal...Any one has the same problem with XC in mintpal and what can I do to get them back?
I withdrew about 5500 XC from Mintpal on the day it came back online. that was on Oct 16
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9227669
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
https://i.imgur.com/viRzw4b.png like this

please release the app for jailbreaked ios because apply of this wallet on the appstore are going to take age if it pass it ...

The edges are too square. Can they be slightly rounded?

https://i.imgur.com/4Uru0Bw.png like this ?

Yes something like that  Smiley
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
-Xsnip-

-Xsnip-

Pictures taken on Nexus 5.

The first thing that stands out to me that needs adjusting is Xchat. The conversation section is too small. The light grey text is somewhat hard to read as well.

I am liking the look and feel so far. Even though this is just a UI preview, I am beyond excited to have this on my phone.

Thanks for Sharing!

I don't think the address is relevant to show the user all the time, rather it should be something you swipe to open. Also will there be an option to SMS the keys?

I agree. With the addresses hidden, the chat box could be brought up, and enlarged.

From that feedback, I hope you like the new mocks above ^^^

Yes I am liking the new mocks. What about adding a bar above the chat stating a profile pic, name, last msg received?

Pardon my terrible MS Paint skills  Tongue

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa81/Aderks/xc1-1.png

And will the app/wallet loading screen be different?
Activity: 661

please release the app for jailbreaked ios because apply of this wallet on the appstore are going to take age if it pass it ...

https://i.imgur.com/4Uru0Bw.png like this ?
Activity: 322

I think that's why the idea from the team was that they will also release each apps individually so that it can be approved much faster without the tie in to the currency first.   eg.  XChat/VOIP is a separate app, XCurrency is a separate app, etc.
Activity: 509

Activity: 840
This look really good but i cant use it because i have a bent phone you know ... i think that its not going to be released on the appstore then i will perhaps jailbreak it to use the XC mobile wallet but are you going to release it on Android and IOS after the closed test or only on android and later on IOS ?

The only thing of the interface that i dont like its the grey characters that are not enough black.

Keep the good work !

We are currently investigating Apple's requirements so most likely quite a bit later.
This look really good but i cant use it because i have a bent phone you know ... i think that its not going to be released on the appstore then i will perhaps jailbreak it to use the XC mobile wallet but are you going to release it on Android and IOS after the closed test or only on android and later on IOS ?

The only thing of the interface that i dont like its the grey characters that are not enough black.

Keep the good work !
-Xsnip-

-Xsnip-

The first thing that stands out to me that needs adjusting is Xchat. The conversation section is too small. The light grey text is somewhat hard to read as well.

I am liking the look and feel so far. Even though this is just a UI preview, I am beyond excited to have this on my phone.

Thanks for Sharing!

I don't think the address is relevant to show the user all the time, rather it should be something you swipe to open. Also will there be an option to SMS the keys?

This the exact reason why I created new mocks that are currently being implemented. Hence why there is a slight delay, they take a lot more time to code then this.
-Xsnip-

-Xsnip-

Thanks for Sharing!

I agree. With the addresses hidden, the chat box could be brought up, and enlarged.

From that feedback, I hope you like the new mocks above ^^^
Pages:
Jump to: