Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 100. (Read 1484185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
We would appreciate it if one of your supporters doesn't constantly hound our thread. I know XC is an anti fud coin like ours so we would appreciate it if you can give a message to your followers to stop hounding our thread with rude and impolite posts that will get deleted. This only gives a bad name that XC supporters are fudsters and it isn't nice for either of our coins. We are holders and supporters of XC and have never gone around spreading fud or nonsense on others threads. We expect XC supporters to abide by the XC CODE OF ETHICS as outlined in the XC OP thanks.

The member in question is "Jacques de Molay"  Smiley

Thanks QiWoman, and on our part, apologies for this.

We hate FUD, and it has no place in XC's community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello,

I am unable to withdraw XC from mintpal...Any one has the same problem with XC in mintpal and what can I do to get them back?
I withdrew about 5500 XC from Mintpal on the day it came back online. that was on Oct 16
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9227669
You can't really do anything at the moment, you can only fill in the form when you login and hope you will get your XC back.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We would appreciate it if one of your supporters doesn't constantly hound our thread. I know XC is an anti fud coin like ours so we would appreciate it if you can give a message to your followers to stop hounding our thread with rude and impolite posts that will get deleted. This only gives a bad name that XC supporters are fudsters and it isn't nice for either of our coins. We are holders and supporters of XC and have never gone around spreading fud or nonsense on others threads. We expect XC supporters to abide by the XC CODE OF ETHICS as outlined in the XC OP thanks.

The member in question is "Jacques de Molay"  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
[snip]

Am I missing something - you put a big down arrow for the 2% drop in the holding of the top 10 wallets in the last week like it's supposed to mean something - but this is still higher than it was a month ago. I just see fluctuations.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

lower amount of wallets is pretty reasonable, dont forget all the moolah/mintpal commotion

top100 wallets nice %, actually more than 1 month ago, but dont be surprised if current holdings fluctuate a lot, I believe holders and traders might maximize profit from the imminent blocknet ITO, so I expect holder wallets to drop for at least some days before and after 29/10, I will try for sure.
Activity: 235
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
any news about when mobile wallet testing will finish, and we will see final mobile wallet? Smiley  and one stupid question, how to open the same wallet in mobile like in computer? should we copy wallet.dat file or what?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Unfortunately the mobile app isn't ready for testing today but UI is ready for preview and comments/suggestions.

However, if you want to get a sneak peak at the new UI and provide feedback you can download the APK here.  

http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/testing/xcurrency-android-ui-preview/QtApp-debug-unaligned.apk

The app for testing *should* be ready tomorrow

It looks really nice on the phone!! Maybe a transparent green on top and then it is perfect! ...but is it working?? just the messages?

I was chatting with someone on my phone. I think they are making some UI changes and then conducting the closed testing soon.
Activity: 700

Unfortunately the mobile app isn't ready for testing today but UI is ready for preview and comments/suggestions.

However, if you want to get a sneak peak at the new UI and provide feedback you can download the APK here.  

http://downloads.xc-official.com/atcsecure/testing/xcurrency-android-ui-preview/QtApp-debug-unaligned.apk

It looks really nice on the phone!! Maybe a transparent green on top and then it is perfect! ...but is it working?? just the messages?
Activity: 138

legendary
Activity: 1190
Guys, I keep monitoring XC since it is an interesting project. Some advise: Do not build an app without the help of a UI/UX designer. You guys can do better. I'm a user interface designer myself but unfortunately I don't have time to help out. If you want to be taken seriously, these things need to look far more professional. Hopefully the interface will be looked at in the future (ideally this would be the first step though since it affects application architecture).

It looks a lot better on the actual phone.
How can we download it?
Activity: 728
Guys, I keep monitoring XC since it is an interesting project. Some advise: Do not build an app without the help of a UI/UX designer. You guys can do better. I'm a user interface designer myself but unfortunately I don't have time to help out. If you want to be taken seriously, these things need to look far more professional. Hopefully the interface will be looked at in the future (ideally this would be the first step though since it affects application architecture).

Respectfully, I disagree.  You put things out and show delivery.  Features, including design and UI can always be improved upon in future deliveries.  The point is xc users have more utility in the currency with new platforms, NOW.  This provides value to the whole eco-system.  Design is important, yes.  I'm a designer.  But this space moves fast and improvements are only a release away if needed.

I was thinking the same thing.  The UI should be secondary after the 'background code'.  Not that it isn't important but it is an easy thing to update. 

That said...I am not adverse to the UI.  I like the color scheme...
Activity: 138

It looks a lot better on the actual phone.
legendary
Activity: 1960

Respectfully, I disagree.  You put things out and show delivery.  Features, including design and UI can always be improved upon in future deliveries.  The point is xc users have more utility in the currency with new platforms, NOW.  This provides value to the whole eco-system.  Design is important, yes.  I'm a designer.  But this space moves fast and improvements are only a release away if needed.
Activity: 339
I cant wait for this retard wannabe to finish dumping and Ive already said who it was, its going to be glorious leaving all the shit coins in the dust soon.

The more he dumps the more I earn from the Multipool.  Heu heu heu

speaking of the multipool.....what's up with the erratic shift payouts ?  Tuesday's is still pending, and Saturday's and Sunday's were also late.  It's been a very reliable pool, up until this week.

It was stuck on 120 for a while, they must have got word that it was.  I see it change between cryptsy, polo, bitt now. 

They all come through eventually.   

I cant wait for this retard wannabe to finish dumping and Ive already said who it was, its going to be glorious leaving all the shit coins in the dust soon.

I won't bring up his name because I think you are incorrect.

I think that there are a few interests that have issues with XC based on vested interest.  And if they are able to manipulate a low liquid market then there is at least the possibility that, if they are vested elsewhere (again, not naming names) that it is likely of little consequence for them to keep selling and rebuying in order to sell again on the upswings.  It has been a very consistent pattern over the course of months with new interests becoming interested in XC not being perceived as a safe bet.  I think that there is a concerted effort to suppress the price.  But I don't think that will work once XC is public...because the technology is nothing like that is out there now and nor is expanding beyond the fickle and sometimes malicious whims of the crypto community going to be anything but a positive.

I think what I have always thought.  That XC is building a foundation for their code specifically so they can incorporate.  The code, which people are screaming is invalid because it is currently close sourced (which I think is a good idea), is a foundation for all of the applications.  For XChat, XMobile, VOIP and et cetera.  All of this is beside the Blocknet, which will be something for the crypto community and beyond when we finally evolve beyond the few petulant lucky millionaires who happened to find themselves after a major and fortunate pump.

I wish I had more BTC to buy more XC.  No other crypto is planning an ITO.  None.  And that speaks volumes about long term interests with regards to the XC team and other competitors. 

Won't stop me from cringing though...I bought on this last down swing and might have to sell another one in order to take advantage...

And for the record...name calling is no fun.

Fair call, but I feel I can say whatever I want about him as I have "dealt" with his abuse in PM so I am correct in my judgements on this person.
Activity: 530
I think it should be noted again that there was a recent thread and recruitment of Trolls for BTC.  If someone has the money to hire trolls for BTC then they have the money to manipulate a low liquid market...
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

speaking of the multipool.....what's up with the erratic shift payouts ?  Tuesday's is still pending, and Saturday's and Sunday's were also late.  It's been a very reliable pool, up until this week.

I won't bring up his name because I think you are incorrect.

I think that there are a few interests that have issues with XC based on vested interest.  And if they are able to manipulate a low liquid market then there is at least the possibility that, if they are vested elsewhere (again, not naming names) that it is likely of little consequence for them to keep selling and rebuying in order to sell again on the upswings.  It has been a very consistent pattern over the course of months with new interests becoming interested in XC not being perceived as a safe bet.  I think that there is a concerted effort to suppress the price.  But I don't think that will work once XC is public...because the technology is nothing like that is out there now and nor is expanding beyond the fickle and sometimes malicious whims of the crypto community going to be anything but a positive.

I think what I have always thought.  That XC is building a foundation for their code specifically so they can incorporate.  The code, which people are screaming is invalid because it is currently close sourced (which I think is a good idea), is a foundation for all of the applications.  For XChat, XMobile, VOIP and et cetera.  All of this is beside the Blocknet, which will be something for the crypto community and beyond when we finally evolve beyond the few petulant lucky millionaires who happened to find themselves after a major and fortunate pump.

I wish I had more BTC to buy more XC.  No other crypto is planning an ITO.  None.  And that speaks volumes about long term interests with regards to the XC team and other competitors.  

Won't stop me from cringing though...I bought on this last down swing and might have to sell another one in order to take advantage...

And for the record...name calling is no fun.
Activity: 339
Silverking dump? Pure speculation.

Nope there is none on my part,  he cant help himself when his other precious coin is questioned (or in his mind attacked)  it correlates when the dumps occur = he isnt very smart at all.

I tested and proved this today with two posts in the new heavily moderated qbk thread... some guy was boasting about setting up bitcoin machine in Queensland on the Gold Coast so I put in a new story frmo a few days ago that police arrested a bitcoin owner on the Gold Coast with heavy links to drugs and police took the machine...all removed and dumps occurred right on queue.

predictable - very.

Pages:
Jump to: