Pages:
Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 98. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Morning all

Wow, last night's irrational dump was huge!

Great to see us all just laugh it off as ultimate stupidity - or perhaps malicious intent - and move on.

Let 'em dump. We'll end up with the coins, at great prices, and once they've offloaded we'll happily watch the price go up.

Thanks, oppressors. Bye.

And I think it will be bigger dump, because there is no market development like aquiring new exchanges. Mostly bittrex trading. It's really bad for coin to have one big exchange.

Laughing of fenomenon you don't understand won't help the situation Tongue Laughing is just on of the technics psyche use for it's protection when it feels endangered... because it dont understand whats going on Tongue

I'm still thinking XC puts too much feith in tech, not much faith and understanding of people/market/investors, that's why you don't get why price is going down.

Market must grow, these dumps only show bittrex was overpumped with XC ( investors were waiting to long for price increase) and now bittrex began a sale... and  because it's almost the only one it will be huge.

New big exchanges can revert this in short term. Improvning XC wallets without market grow only in very long term can help, if at all.
Activity: 163
wtf how many coins dumpers have... i hope dumping will finish soon, because its very sad to XC at 78k.... incredible price

the question is if the price will recover if the people stop to dump or if the price stays like this. In the last 2 weeks the coin lost nearly 60% of it's value

Lets see what next week will bring. The blocknet ITO is wednesday. It's an excellent time to buy some XC and use it to acquire BLOCKS.
It's an excellent time to buy XC and hold them (just because they are so damn cheap right now!)

Yes, thats right, this fool is screaming CHEAP XC!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dan this is houston Dan are you there? testing testing I want to test
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
wtf how many coins dumpers have... i hope dumping will finish soon, because its very sad to XC at 78k.... incredible price

the question is if the price will recover if the people stop to dump or if the price stays like this. In the last 2 weeks the coin lost nearly 60% of it's value
Activity: 364
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Can someone help me with my mixer setup. I followed these instructions but i don't know how to tell if it actually is working.

thanks

[/quote]

Port 32348 also needs to be open in your router and firewall for transactions to access the xmixer. Search google for your router model and "port forwarding". Someone, somewhere has posted a 'how to' for you router.
[/quote]

Yes i have done that as well.  Grin
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Can someone help me with my mixer setup. I followed these instructions but i don't know how to tell if it actually is working.

thanks

Port 32348 also needs to be open in your router and firewall for transactions to access the xmixer. Search google for your router model and "port forwarding". Someone, somewhere has posted a 'how to' for you router.
Activity: 324
Wow, thanks to whoever dumped last night/yesterday! got another 800XC at 79  Grin

price is now even below 78k - you should have waited Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

thanks

Hopefully last silly question:-)

Do I need to uninstall the regular wallet or can this run on a machine along with the regular wallet?

I don't think there are two types of wallets. The latest versions now includes the xmixer tech. It should replace the current wallet you have installed.

1. Always backup your wallet.dat file to another folder before updating. The file can be found in username\AppData\Roaming\XCurrency.
2. Run the installer.exe.
3. To get xmixer tech running you need to append the Target line in the Shortcut tab. This can be found by right clicking on the shortcut to the program that was created by the installer on the desktop or start menu.

It should include the expression -distmix-autonode .

https://i.imgur.com/UrlCvC1.png

4. Run the wallet from the shortcut you just changed. You should now see in the wallet's title bar the addition of the word [autonode] which indicates the xmixer is running.
Activity: 462
Unfortunately Jacques that wasn't what you posted.You constantly have fudded the Qibuck thread with absolute rubbish.
Also I don't take kindly to threats in my inbox of dox,threat on my life and all sorts of rubbish from you.
Kindly stop with your FUD.Thanks.

Can you clarify on the collaboration between XC and qibuck and when we will get other info and details about this?

thx

The QBK collaboration is still on the roadmap under "distributed content delivery service."
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Hahaha seriously what a joke.  I cant believe I have to even respond to this shit. But here goes because lets be real for a moment, they are lying their asses off to play the victim card here. If anyone wants the EVIDENCE feel free to PM me and Ill give it to you since they deleted my innocent posts when I was talking to a random in that thread that had nothing to do with the coin or "team" at all.  

Here is the facts.  I am in Australia like a lot of people right.  I keep tabs on a LOT of coins...ironic isn't it.  One person in that thread (notice how I didn't respond to the coin/direction at all but JUST ONE PERSONS POST) He mentioned he HAD A bitcoin ATM machine on the Gold Coast......all I pointed out to them verifiable facts that there was a massive police raid and a bitcoin owner got arrested and was mixed up in motor cycle gangs and drugs....now how am I fudding exactly ?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/drugs-targeted-in-raids-across-brisbane/story-fnihsrf2-1227093535932

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/bitcoin-atm-owner-and-suspected-bikies-arrested-ra/2422968/

It s a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, and I would appreciate it if you got your facts correct before you cry wolf.  Its that attitude why I dont trust you qibucks.  

So in future if you are going to come in here and fud, dont you dare say I am solely an XC supporter when I am not, I am invested here and in a shit load of other coins..in fact I dont even give two shits about your coin anymore.  

Not everything is about you, maybe learn to read next time. You caused your own problem right now by not reading and understanding what was said.  Seriously.

If this was your post I do not see any FUD in it

Nah forget it, If I keep at it I will be brought down to their level and I am far above it.  Someone just has a obvious beef with XC about not being included on any official screenshots, its clear to see. So naturally people are a bit jumpy. Sad that it has got to that point for some.

Jacques, I respect your perspective here, and that you're clear about your position as someone who takes an interest in a lot of coins, not just XC.

When it comes to QiBuck's perspective I'm in the same boat, having had no time to read up on all this, so I respect their view too.

This is not a matter related to XC.

Talking it over here is liable to stir up more beef with QiBuck.

Can I ask that you and QiBuck state publicly that all further conflict has nothing to do with XC whatsoever?

Thanks

The way i see this, and i dont mean to say it in an impolite way, is that they want on board xbridge, give them an opp maybe, or leave them to their own game. no harm either way, but more together the better

Edit: or there may be a larger alternative
Activity: 182
Hey Cryptico,
The collaboration begins when Rev 2 is fully completed.
Synechist will update everyone once there is some news on it.

Thanks for this info. Good to hear.
Activity: 404
I still work on providing new business links to XC on the Foundation,which is not a paid job.
XC is something  I connected with immediately,as it has the same values I follow regarding individual privacy as well as the Tech is something I'm familiar with on a basic level.
 I see XC with a lot of potential to change the way we use our internet and make things easier for the world to use it.
 One Crowdfund platform, UCI,accepts XC along with Qibucks.Antoun the other Foundation member manages it.
Hey Cryptico,

Ok thank you. Do you still work for XC as well?
Activity: 364
Wow, thanks to whoever dumped last night/yesterday! got another 800XC at 79  Grin
Hey Cryptico,
Unfortunately Jacques that wasn't what you posted.You constantly have fudded the Qibuck thread with absolute rubbish.
Also I don't take kindly to threats in my inbox of dox,threat on my life and all sorts of rubbish from you.

Can you clarify on the collaboration between XC and qibuck and when we will get other info and details about this?

thx
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hahaha seriously what a joke.  I cant believe I have to even respond to this shit. But here goes because lets be real for a moment, they are lying their asses off to play the victim card here. If anyone wants the EVIDENCE feel free to PM me and Ill give it to you since they deleted my innocent posts when I was talking to a random in that thread that had nothing to do with the coin or "team" at all.  

Here is the facts.  I am in Australia like a lot of people right.  I keep tabs on a LOT of coins...ironic isn't it.  One person in that thread (notice how I didn't respond to the coin/direction at all but JUST ONE PERSONS POST) He mentioned he HAD A bitcoin ATM machine on the Gold Coast......all I pointed out to them verifiable facts that there was a massive police raid and a bitcoin owner got arrested and was mixed up in motor cycle gangs and drugs....now how am I fudding exactly ?

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/drugs-targeted-in-raids-across-brisbane/story-fnihsrf2-1227093535932

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/bitcoin-atm-owner-and-suspected-bikies-arrested-ra/2422968/

It s a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, and I would appreciate it if you got your facts correct before you cry wolf.  Its that attitude why I dont trust you qibucks.  

So in future if you are going to come in here and fud, dont you dare say I am solely an XC supporter when I am not, I am invested here and in a shit load of other coins..in fact I dont even give two shits about your coin anymore.  

Not everything is about you, maybe learn to read next time. You caused your own problem right now by not reading and understanding what was said.  Seriously.

If this was your post I do not see any FUD in it

Nah forget it, If I keep at it I will be brought down to their level and I am far above it.  Someone just has a obvious beef with XC about not being included on any official screenshots, its clear to see. So naturally people are a bit jumpy. Sad that it has got to that point for some.

Jacques, I respect your perspective here, and that you're clear about your position as someone who takes an interest in a lot of coins, not just XC.

When it comes to QiBuck's perspective I'm in the same boat, having had no time to read up on all this, so I respect their view too.

This is not a matter related to XC.

Talking it over here is liable to stir up more beef with QiBuck.

Can I ask that you and QiBuck state publicly that all further conflict has nothing to do with XC whatsoever?

Thanks

I have sent a polite PM To Jaques and on my part there is no personal beef whatsoever, nor with XC or any other coin. We just want to try to keep the thread polite and he is still welcome to post any time just within certain guidelines. All are welcome within reason and politeness. Also I will talk to my Team as well to keep polite at all times, thanks.
Activity: 130
Hello,

I am unable to withdraw XC from mintpal...Any one has the same problem with XC in mintpal and what can I do to get them back?
I withdrew about 5500 XC from Mintpal on the day it came back online. that was on Oct 16
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9227669
You can't really do anything at the moment, you can only fill in the form when you login and hope you will get your XC back.

I miss 278 XC. So no luck, as i wrote earlier, I presume they will "fail" to deliver small balances, keeping them for themselves, since people with 100-200 $ in alts can not harm them. And they can run with 1m $ or more when everything is over. Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moolah-scam-on-mintpal-reporting-missing-coins-824211 you can see reported amount of alt coins missing so far.
Pages:
Jump to: