Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1016. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Is there a war going on between Uro and XC?  why are Uro people claiming XC people are bashing them ?  anywan?

WTH is Uro?
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Is there a war going on between Uro and XC?  why are Uro people claiming XC people are bashing them ?  anywan?
Activity: 294
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit , why did i sell 600 xc
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
can sb tell me why the price is rising?
is xc now fully anon ?
i dont know whats going on   Smiley

xc is right now anon, REV2 will be released tomorrow, along with other announcements to come in the coming week. rev2 will be the first step towards decentralised, mass-adopted, profitable anonimity!

To make this perfectly clear for all the newbies lurking here because of the price increase:

What does rev 2 really bring if xcoin was already anon? How does this compare to drk if both are using similar solutions? With rev. 2 will xcoin get more effective than drk?

Rev 2 brings the full multipath implementation, which compounds anonymity. This also means that XC isn't similar to other coins, as no other coin has multipath. Multipath enables trustless supernodes, which no other project has. Lastly it means that any node can be a supernode (i.e. a node that forwards transactions), meaning that we have no semi-centralisation, which, unfortunately, is an issue that other supernode-based projects have yet to resolve.

^ This

Pretty good signal that price has reached 265k sat with only 350 BTC 24 hour volume...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

That being said, my opinion is that (and using the speculative bubble graph as the framework), this would be somewhere between stealth and awareness stage. However, I'm sure XCurrency will go through several cycles of bubbles prior to mainstream acceptance. Large institutional investors will want proof of a solid platform prior to investing.

Yes, the speculative bubble graph can be interpreted short and long term (different cycles). In 5 years from now they will look at it and say under $50 was still smart money
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
No brainer folks to the moon and maybe mars we go.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
My prediction for the market cap on this coin is around $80,000,000 ($15 each) over the next few weeks.

Over the next few months, who knows? $50 each?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

That's old news.

Wonder what those announcements are about, but more important if they can prolong the hype after rev.2 Wink

The money flowing towards XC at the moment is NO hype but institutional investment. Wait till the public comes

More realistic stage now is between media attention and public awareness but still long way to go? Grin

Institutional investments if any would take place off exchanges, you do not expect those people to buy bitcoins on bitstamp, then send them to mintpal to buy xcoins at any available price...

This is definitely the not media attention/public awareness stage. XCurrency was not created to be a speculative playground but to be a widely accepted and used cryptocurrency.

That being said, my opinion is that (and using the speculative bubble graph as the framework), this would be somewhere between stealth and awareness stage. However, I'm sure XCurrency will go through several cycles of bubbles prior to mainstream acceptance. Large institutional investors will want proof of a solid platform prior to investing.

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

In my opinion, the public awareness stage will coincide with Rev 3.
Activity: 98
careful about buying in at this moment. it will dip a significnant amount right before rev2 due to whale manipulation. patience. will pay off

not so sure about that...REV.2 in monday

my point being. its saturday

So... wait till it's Sunday/Monday when all the buyers are back and the price goes up?  Makes sense... /g

Hope nobody listened to n00bs like lawgicc...  really good for a laugh to read back on these fudsters.
Especially read the post like this from FUD's when the price already has jumped. That moment all FUD magically dissapears.
Activity: 322
This has been the most undervalued coin for weeks. The initial p&d scared everyone off, and they haven't noticed what the coin has actually been delivering.

This increase is just an adjustment back to where the coin should be based on the value it provides.  An upward correction, really.

Here is a post I made while we were hanging around the 120k area...

Usually, movements in the market tend to have a relationship to each other - "the bigger the base, the higher in space; the bigger the top, the bigger the drop; and the bigger the drop, the longer the need for repair".
http://shookrun.com/ta/tageneral.htm

So... you are saying we have been in repair mode and this is a GIGANTIC base?   So, the TOP will be HUGE....

Activity: 420
This has been the most undervalued coin for weeks. The initial p&d scared everyone off, and they haven't noticed what the coin has actually been delivering.

This increase is just an adjustment back to where the coin should be based on the value it provides.  An upward correction, really.
I just hope isnt gonna happen something like BC and CoinKite, where the price rose to 44k, and then go back to 20k...
I hope this rise for XC isnt caused by some sort of hype for the tomorrow launch. Ok the coin are different by ammount primary, but never say never, many people could sell many of their XC tomorrow to earn BTC, and make the XC price fall.
I'm keep holding of course!

That doesn't always happen, DRK is a prime example of that as it rose from 150k sat to over 2m sat in light of the RC2 release, and stayed there for quite some time after release.

XC's REV2 will bring trustless & multipath to the anonymity, and XC's solution after REV2 will surpass DRK's solution, as far as I can understand (but I wouldn't classify myself as an expert).

But not only is XC releasing REV2 on Monday... they will be releasing TWO additional announcements on Tuesday and Wednesday (one per day).  One can only speculate what that will be... but XC has a lot of plans in its future... Encrypted Chat (REV 2.5), REV3, Blockchain 2.0, Web 3.0... just to name a few.  Not to mention major investors that have been coming on board (NFL players being some of them) -- whose involvement is yet to be revealed.

I only see a solid uptrend for the next several months.  

I agree with you, but I've always a bit of doubts, about everything.
I prefer to stay aware.

careful about buying in at this moment. it will dip a significnant amount right before rev2 due to whale manipulation. patience. will pay off

So... wait till it's Sunday/Monday when all the buyers are back and the price goes up?  Makes sense.

Do you want to be the next lawgicc?

So... wait till it's Sunday/Monday when all the buyers are back and the price goes up?  Makes sense... /g

Hope nobody listened to n00bs like lawgicc...  really good for a laugh to read back on these fudsters.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I just hope isnt gonna happen something like BC and CoinKite, where the price rose to 44k, and then go back to 20k...
I hope this rise for XC isnt caused by some sort of hype for the tomorrow launch. Ok the coin are different by ammount primary, but never say never, many people could sell many of their XC tomorrow to earn BTC, and make the XC price fall.

That doesn't always happen, DRK is a prime example of that as it rose from 150k sat to over 2m sat in light of the RC2 release, and stayed there for quite some time after release.

XC's REV2 will bring trustless & multipath to the anonymity, and XC's solution after REV2 will surpass DRK's solution, as far as I can understand (but I wouldn't classify myself as an expert).

But not only is XC releasing REV2 on Monday... they will be releasing TWO additional announcements on Tuesday and Wednesday (one per day).  One can only speculate what that will be... but XC has a lot of plans in its future... Encrypted Chat (REV 2.5), REV3, Blockchain 2.0, Web 3.0... just to name a few.  Not to mention major investors that have been coming on board (NFL players being some of them) -- whose involvement is yet to be revealed.

I agree with you, but I've always a bit of doubts, about everything.
I prefer to stay aware.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
can sb tell me why the price is rising?
is xc now fully anon ?
i dont know whats going on   Smiley

xc is right now anon, REV2 will be released tomorrow, along with other announcements to come in the coming week. rev2 will be the first step towards decentralised, mass-adopted, profitable anonimity!

To make this perfectly clear for all the newbies lurking here because of the price increase:

What does rev 2 really bring if xcoin was already anon? How does this compare to drk if both are using similar solutions? With rev. 2 will xcoin get more effective than drk?

Rev 2 brings the full multipath implementation, which compounds anonymity. This also means that XC isn't similar to other coins, as no other coin has multipath. Multipath enables trustless supernodes, which no other project has. Lastly it means that any node can be a supernode (i.e. a node that forwards transactions), meaning that we have no semi-centralisation, which, unfortunately, is an issue that other supernode-based projects have yet to resolve.
Activity: 308

Activity: 126
note to self; Don't drink that much when FUD and Trolls are expected

----

For all newcomers that don't have the time to read some forum pages

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/idUSnGNXbb8nSq+1c2+GNW20140702

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

or try our own dedicated forum http://forum.xctalk.com
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
So, tomorrow we will be taking off, and I havent even booked business class. Im more like 1st seat economy. 1 month sooner in the crypto world, thats all I asked for.

bro you first class... dont lie ....

not even top100
Activity: 87
So, tomorrow we will be taking off, and I havent even booked business class. Im more like 1st seat economy. 1 month sooner in the crypto world, thats all I asked for.

bro you first class... dont lie ....
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Jump to: