Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1015. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
For anyone new to XC please refer to the following info on why the price is rising.  This is a correction more than anything, and for anyone wondering if they should buy some XC, now is definitely the time.  We are just warming up.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/idUSnGNXbb8nSq+1c2+GNW20140702

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Pure PoS coins are never going to be valued high since there's no actual money (invested in hardware) backing the price. Not to mention they are unfairly distributed, they benefit just early adopters who had the chance to mine them in the brief mining phase. Just look at PeerCoin for a PoS coin done right which allows mining besides staking. I predict the price is going to gracefully degrade to sub 0.002 levels in the comming days.

You are labeling a truly ANON coin as 'just a POS coin'. This is why you are, probably, a very bad investor. 110 years ago you would have looked at your horse, and a brand new Ford right out of the factory and said, "its just a metal horse".

Grin Grin pithily. XC now is only coin who deserve big attention
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Pure PoS coins are never going to be valued high since there's no actual money (invested in hardware) backing the price. Not to mention they are unfairly distributed, they benefit just early adopters who had the chance to mine them in the brief mining phase. Just look at PeerCoin for a PoS coin done right which allows mining besides staking. I predict the price is going to gracefully degrade to sub 0.002 levels in the comming days.

You are labeling a truly ANON coin as 'just a POS coin'. This is why you are, probably, a very bad investor. 110 years ago you would have looked at your horse, and a brand new Ford right out of the factory and said, "its just a metal horse".
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Summary - qqryq   Picture/Text
Name:   qqryq
Activity:   7
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   May 30, 2014, 08:23:13 PM

Awesome. Created your account on May 30, 2014, 08:23:13 PM, first post on: May 30, 2014, 08:29:13 PM

First and every post has been negative comments on the XC thread.

Every FUD post of yours has been debunked.

You are seriously annoying.
on Mintpal little dump appear. Dant be afraid to HOLD XC, dont sell them Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
synechist said is best --- 'Rev 2 brings the full multipath implementation, which compounds anonymity. This also means that XC isn't similar to other coins, as no other coin has multipath. Multipath enables trustless supernodes, which no other project has. Lastly it means that any node can be a supernode (i.e. a node that forwards transactions), meaning that we have no semi-centralisation, which, unfortunately, is an issue that other supernode-based projects have yet to resolve.'

Also from SushiChef --- 'For all newcomers that don't have the time to read some forum pages

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/idUSnGNXbb8nSq+1c2+GNW20140702

http://xc-official.com/XCPlatform/XC-Short-Term-Roadmap.pdf

or try our own dedicated forum http://forum.xctalk.com
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I think we'll break 003 today.. just don't know when.. when REV 2 is released we will likely break ATH very quickly.. then when the various news pieces are released we take off to infinity and beyond.  of course we'll have a few price corrections along the way.. my position is to continue to accumulate and HOLD.. smart money is rolling in from various investors seing the huge potential here. Next week we'll be very exciting.  Don't miss the train it has only just started folks.  

btw: remember there will be a lot of manipulation along the way, meaning many whales will put up large fake sell orders in an attempt to push this down and buy more.. don't be fooled.

You right. For all time i sell only 20 XC (today) Smiley Rest of coins i hold and wait, like a fox in bushes Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
I think we'll break 003 today.. just don't know when.. when REV 2 is released we will likely break ATH very quickly.. then when the various news pieces are released we take off to infinity and beyond.  of course we'll have a few price corrections along the way.. my position is to continue to accumulate and HOLD.. smart money is rolling in from various investors seing the huge potential here. Next week we'll be very exciting.  Don't miss the train it has only just started folks.  

btw: remember there will be a lot of manipulation along the way, meaning many whales will put up large fake sell orders in an attempt to push this down and buy more.. don't be fooled.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Is there a war going on between Uro and XC?  why are Uro people claiming XC people are bashing them ?  anywan?

Price of URO is droping like rock and they have to be angry at somebody ....probably  Cheesy

Nope, I'm certain you answered your own question Wink
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Ah a classic economist. FYI this is the 21st century, the idea that money needs to be backed up by physical stores of value (like the gold standard) was abandoned decades ago. Of course you are free to make your predictions, but so am I. In that sense I take the liberty to point out your assumptions are based on archaic economic models and therefore will hold little truth in predicting the economic viability of XC.
Activity: 560

Huh

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
lmao.

This is great. It reminds me of when you ask a toddler why the ocean is there and he reply's because someone left the tap on. Made me chuckle.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

That being said, my opinion is that (and using the speculative bubble graph as the framework), this would be somewhere between stealth and awareness stage. However, I'm sure XCurrency will go through several cycles of bubbles prior to mainstream acceptance. Large institutional investors will want proof of a solid platform prior to investing.

Yes, the speculative bubble graph can be interpreted short and long term (different cycles). In 5 years from now they will look at it and say under $50 was still smart money

I am with you, but I think those 5 years will be a lot sooner Smiley There is no reason why XC will not have a Litecoin like market cap within 6 months. It really is the first "alt" that is poised for real world useability after Bitcoin. There are other good coins out there, with good developers but they especially cater for use on the internet (which is good, don't get me wrong) but XC will be the first cryptocurrency to escape from the niche of being "web only"
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xcurrency-unveils-cryptographic-privacy-technology-wake-nsa-xkeyscore-outrage/2014/07/04

Grin Grin Grin

This is most moronic statement that I ever read
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
lmao.
Activity: 28
Pure PoS coins are never going to be valued high since there's no actual money (invested in hardware) backing the price. Not to mention they are unfairly distributed, they benefit just early adopters who had the chance to mine them in the brief mining phase. Just look at PeerCoin for a PoS coin done right which allows mining besides staking.

If you think that hardware is backing up the price of a coin...man, your math is so wrong...

lol
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
Pure PoS coins are never going to be valued high since there's no actual money (invested in hardware) backing the price. Not to mention they are unfairly distributed, they benefit just early adopters who had the chance to mine them in the brief mining phase. Just look at PeerCoin for a PoS coin done right which allows mining besides staking.

If you think that hardware is backing up the price of a coin...man, your math is so wrong...
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Is there a war going on between Uro and XC?  why are Uro people claiming XC people are bashing them ?  anywan?

Price of URO is droping like rock and they have to be angry at somebody ....probably  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Jump to: