Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1017. (Read 1484201 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
can sb tell me why the price is rising?
is xc now fully anon ?
i dont know whats going on   Smiley

xc is right now anon, REV2 will be released tomorrow, along with other announcements to come in the coming week. rev2 will be the first step towards decentralised, mass-adopted, profitable anonimity!

To make this perfectly clear for all the newbies lurking here because of the price increase:

What does rev 2 really bring if xcoin was already anon? How does this compare to drk if both are using similar solutions? With rev. 2 will xcoin get more effective than drk?
Activity: 150
cand understand people that dumped yesterday at 18k, it was very clear that it going to take off, what the hell was in their mind ? poor souls, really cant understand them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
is xc now fully anon ?

Because XC is "too legit to quit"
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
is xc now fully anon ?

Read the OP, all the information is there.
To answer your question in short, Rev2 release tomorrow, just the beginning.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
is xc now fully anon ?

xc is right now anon, REV2 will be released tomorrow, along with other announcements to come in the coming week. rev2 will be the first step towards decentralised, mass-adopted, profitable anonimity!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
is xc now fully anon ?
Activity: 126

More realistic stage now is between media attention and public awareness but still long way to go? Grin

Institutional investments if any would take place off exchanges, you do not expect those people to buy bitcoins on bitstamp, then send them to mintpal to buy xcoins at any available price...

I think you can call early btc adopters "institutional investors" in this case. Or those NFL players. Or those people Jasinlee was talking about Wink  
So, tomorrow we will be taking off, and I havent even booked business class. Im more like 1st seat economy. 1 month sooner in the crypto world, thats all I asked for.

Never look back, always look forward! If you keep looking back you will miss the opportunity's right in front of you  

oh yeah, thats absolutely true, this is the greatest piece of advice one can take-- never cry over sunk cost(or sunk "opportunity" cost if u wish), just look forward to the next opportunity and BE PREPARED.

There will always be great things going on, and Im just happy Im here for XC right now.
Activity: 322

This coin will cost 60$ a piece soon if not even sooner

Heheh.  I hope you are right, but let's get there in a healthy way so no mega dump happens.   If it gets to this price one day... oh boy... I will be one happy camper.
So, tomorrow we will be taking off, and I havent even booked business class. Im more like 1st seat economy. 1 month sooner in the crypto world, thats all I asked for.

Never look back, always look forward! If you keep looking back you will miss the opportunity's right in front of you  

That's old news.

Wonder what those announcements are about, but more important if they can prolong the hype after rev.2 Wink

The money flowing towards XC at the moment is NO hype but institutional investment. Wait till the public comes

More realistic stage now is between media attention and public awareness but still long way to go? Grin

Institutional investments if any would take place off exchanges, you do not expect those people to buy bitcoins on bitstamp, then send them to mintpal to buy xcoins at any available price...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

That's old news.

Wonder what those announcements are about, but more important if they can prolong the hype after rev.2 Wink

Yeah. It's odd that Reuters, of all places, didn't show up at the top of Google results until now.

But hey, I'm not complaining. XCurrency on Reuters is just fine with me.

(While I'm in no doubt that the forthcoming announcements will be well received, I would not consider them, or current news, to be hype. XC's PR is driven by tech developments, and since the fundamentals are (a) solid and (b) rapidly developing, we neither need nor want hype.)

That's old news.

The money flowing towards XC at the moment is NO hype but institutional investment. Wait till the public comes

Activity: 364
Anyone know REV2 releasing time? I know that it will be tomorrow, but what time?

XC is still very cheap!!! Tomorrow, after REV2 we will say that 300-400k is still very cheap Smiley)

That's old news.

legendary
SoNiC BooM
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
OMG. My head!

---

Woehoe looking good! Nice job "educating" the "newcomers". I will take a shower and drink 3 liter water first
Jump to: