Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 108. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
when news about mobile wallet realeasing will be prepared?
Did the closed test already started?
not in the mood for a pissing match.  Smiley competition is good for both apple and microsoft it worked out pretty good.

how is the mobile app coming along Dan?

The mobile app is moving forward, I have a list of users for the closed testing and as soon as its ready it will be made available to that group

Dan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey Guys,

If any one has any ideas for the new XC site, now would be a good idea to start sending them to me (via pm or twitter dm). I'm currently considering the possibility of a single page site.

Something like the first bags site in this video plus everything he says the one page design need to be done really well to stand out as most alts now have a one page website actually I would prefere something more classy even with no one page thinghy

My Top 5 Favorite Web UI Design Trends for 2013: http://youtu.be/bKrY0o_3TqU
Activity: 978
Did the closed test already started?
Activity: 364
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 602
echmm....

So if the Developers are going to be paid in "little amounts" over the course of the project then why can we not pay in "little amounts" to fund it through smaller staggered funding events.  That seems a little hypocritical that WE are expected to pay the whole amount up front and then you tell me it gets divvied up to developers in small amounts.

Sorry to ask a question that could cause fear uncertainty and doubt but I have asked this question a few times and been ignored.
If we can buy into the blocknet using XC , does that mean that those XC could or would get dumped into the market and the price of XC will crash?
This is a really important question for us. We need an answer.

None of the coins used are going to be dumped.

You cannot really say that... You are ITOing for close to 1M in alt coins most likely.

This is going to be needed to pay the developers of the BlockNet which in turn are more than likely going to sell these coins to actually be able to pay for their expenses.

Depending on the ETA of the development, you guys will basically be selling for 2500 BTC worth of coins between the ITO and the final release.

The total ICO is less than 1M,  and not all is from altcoins, only a percentage of that would be.  the rest is in btc

To quote the FAQ:

Will the ITO collect a large number of coins and then dump them to cover expenses?
-   No. Coins will not be dumped. They will be paid to developers in little amounts, over the duration of the project. Therefore the ITO will not decrease the value of participating coins.
-   What this does is increase actual usage of the coins. It won't suppress their price.

Activity: 840
Hey Guys,

If any one has any ideas for the new XC site, now would be a good idea to start sending them to me (via pm or twitter dm). I'm currently considering the possibility of a single page site.
Activity: 478
http://www.blockstream.com/

What is that ? Good news or bad news ?

side chains have been being discussed and being worked on for months and months already , it's nothing new

Ok ok I'm not enough technical to see the pro and con of this thing that's all

Bitcoin people don't like all the altcoins so they want to add "altchains" to bitcoin. They basically want to steal all the innovation and equity from the altcoin market and control everything through bitcoin. Their rationale is that it will be better for the "network effect" but I think it's just a high class heist that will centralize everything and stifle creativity.
Activity: 661

side chains have been being discussed and being worked on for months and months already , it's nothing new

Ok ok I'm not enough technical to see the pro and con of this thing that's all
legendary
Sorry to ask a question that could cause fear uncertainty and doubt but I have asked this question a few times and been ignored.
If we can buy into the blocknet using XC , does that mean that those XC could or would get dumped into the market and the price of XC will crash?

You cannot really say that... You are ITOing for close to 1M in alt coins most likely.

This is going to be needed to pay the developers of the BlockNet which in turn are more than likely going to sell these coins to actually be able to pay for their expenses.

Depending on the ETA of the development, you guys will basically be selling for 2500 BTC worth of coins between the ITO and the final release.

The total ICO is less than 1M,  and not all is from altcoins, only a percentage of that would be.  the rest is in btc

To quote the FAQ:

Will the ITO collect a large number of coins and then dump them to cover expenses?
-   No. Coins will not be dumped. They will be paid to developers in little amounts, over the duration of the project. Therefore the ITO will not decrease the value of participating coins.
-   

1.Are the blocknet developers the same developers of the participating coins?
2.Can any of the developers be paid in XC?

- 1: not necessarily.
- 2: of course.
legendary

To quote the FAQ:

-   

1.Are the blocknet developers the same developers of the participating coins?
2.Can any of the developers be paid in XC?
Activity: 924

Activity: 661
legendary

To quote the FAQ:

-   What this does is increase actual usage of the coins. It won't suppress their price.
Activity: 756

Activity: 324

legendary

Thank you. What is to stop the foundation doing this? Are the coins escrowed?
legendary

Hah. Yup: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9293808
Activity: 756

Jump to: