Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 111. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Can you stake on the mobile?
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
TBH there needs to be incentive to get XC to buy blocknet shares.. I see that Dan is most likely leading the project

I can think of no greater incentive than it being Dan's vision, and it being an amazing idea with massive resources.

But evidently some people seem not to think the same. Boggles my mind how that's possible, but hey. :-)

Well there are alot of talent and brilliant minds out there, you seem to think that the xc holders are sheeps and should be following XC-crews every word.. like "we know whats best for you".

No I don't. I said that it "boggles my mind" how people aren't incentivised to buy XC to get Blocknet tokens. This doesn't mean you should follow me; it just means I don't see any sense in not buying XC to buy Blocknet tokens.

You will have to listen to investors as well. That is how you reach out. Not some "trust us, we are from the internet, everything is going to be fine." hehe. I will hold my XC, no time to sell anything right now.

So do you think it's a bad idea to buy XC in order to buy Blocknet tokens? If so, why?

Believe me, I'm listening.

Well, will the blocknet tokens only be able to be bought with XC? Since you will be holding this at NHZ asset exchange, will you set up a gateway for this?

dude just take 5 minutes to read the blocknet op. everything there.

I know, and i also know that you can buy tokens with any of the participating currencys. Reacted to this argument "So do you think it's a bad idea to buy XC in order to buy Blocknet tokens? If so, why?".. no i do not. You can buy them with several others.. so this project has nothing to do with XC at all, just the same developer if im right.. and the name Xbridge, which could sort of be connected to XC
Activity: 882
TBH there needs to be incentive to get XC to buy blocknet shares.. I see that Dan is most likely leading the project

I can think of no greater incentive than it being Dan's vision, and it being an amazing idea with massive resources.

But evidently some people seem not to think the same. Boggles my mind how that's possible, but hey. :-)

Well there are alot of talent and brilliant minds out there, you seem to think that the xc holders are sheeps and should be following XC-crews every word.. like "we know whats best for you".

No I don't. I said that it "boggles my mind" how people aren't incentivised to buy XC to get Blocknet tokens. This doesn't mean you should follow me; it just means I don't see any sense in not buying XC to buy Blocknet tokens.

You will have to listen to investors as well. That is how you reach out. Not some "trust us, we are from the internet, everything is going to be fine." hehe. I will hold my XC, no time to sell anything right now.

So do you think it's a bad idea to buy XC in order to buy Blocknet tokens? If so, why?

Well, will the blocknet tokens only be able to be bought with XC? Since you will be holding this at NHZ asset exchange, will you set up a gateway for this?

dude just take 5 minutes to read the blocknet op. everything there.
Activity: 270

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
XC - Satoshi honoring Privacy
XC - the missing step to digital gold
XC - Privacy the Satoshi way  (probably to self confident  Smiley)

keep em coming guys

like like like

Our next major release is XC Mobile. It'll have XChat and Private Payments.

What do you think might bring the idea across best?

XC Mobile - (worldwide) private chat and payments on the go

Release your mobile, release your privacy

XC Mobile - worldwide private chat and payments on the go

Personal freedom - your world your way!

Edit...or True freedom - your world your way!  or True Mobile Freedom - your world your way!
Activity: 163
XC's Privacy Platform - You're in control!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
XC - Privacy the Satoshi way  (probably to self confident  Smiley)

keep em coming guys

like like like

XC Mobile - (worldwide) private chat and payments on the go

Release your mobile, release your privacy
there is essentially two audiences

the crypto affine audience: here is where it is important to point out the XC is the Anon coin that truly builds on satoshis vision. these people know the term ponzi scheme , fiat money and got into bitcoin for that reason. Private mobile payments the "bitcoin way" is what they are concerned about most. I stand here btw Smiley

the outside crypto audience: these people are concerned about beeing spyed on. they bitch about facebook and whatsapp all day while still using it but they know that privacy matters. they probably have zero economical interest in the bitcoin ecosystem but they don't want big brother reading their mails.

of course there are alot of connections between those groups . its not that seperate as i present it here.

the mobile app will cater too both groups and all in between so the PR should reflect that. Its not about educating the one or the other but rather answering their particular needs. those needs will naturally expand over to more privacy wether you come for the chat or payments, or both.

so while each shouldn't neccesarily find themself adressed in the full publication the Headline should attrackt both groups on an emotional level. that would be great.
Activity: 478
Activity: 478
The idea should stick to people with similar values and worries.
The current paradigm of control is that of "what can you do about it?". So touching on a sense of helplessness that is shared by people, and a practical way of straight up using it in real life situations while enforce the idea that people CAN actually do something.

I'd like a grass roots kind of approach, you give one person the idea to use it, but we need something that motivates people to share and spread the usage. For example a way to split bills in the app (kind of like with https://secure.splitwise.com).
Or some other incentive to start using it. Xchat is also an extremely good way of enabling whole groups of people to start using it, but it's gonna have to be just as good or better then whatsapp or telegram in ways of functionality and usability. Also, it needs something to motivates users / whole groups to switch from their preferred app to XC mobile

We should remember that we can only go full out mainstream when the code is opensourced. So it has to be coordinated with a well timed publicity campaign, otherwise it could backfire..

I'll keep thinking of ways to speak to large crowds, specific applications (like the demonstrations we've seen) or maybe small communities that can be convinced to switch over

"XC- Take Back Your Privacy"
The idea should stick to people with similar values and worries.
The current paradigm of control is that of "what can you do about it?". So touching on a sense of helplessness that is shared by people, and a practical way of straight up using it in real life situations while enforce the idea that people CAN actually do something.

I'd like a grass roots kind of approach, you give one person the idea to use it, but we need something that motivates people to share and spread the usage. For example a way to split bills in the app (kind of like with https://secure.splitwise.com).
Or some other incentive to start using it. Xchat is also an extremely good way of enabling whole groups of people to start using it, but it's gonna have to be just as good or better then whatsapp or telegram in ways of functionality and usability. Also, it needs something to motivates users / whole groups to switch from their preferred app to XC mobile

We should remember that we can only go full out mainstream when the code is opensourced. So it has to be coordinated with a well timed publicity campaign, otherwise it could backfire..

I'll keep thinking of ways to speak to large crowds, specific applications (like the demonstrations we've seen) or maybe small communities that can be convinced to switch over
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
XC Mobile - Privacy simplified.  

XC Mobile - Privacy made easy.

XC Mobile - Take privacy with you.

XC Mobile - Flexible privacy for a versatile life.

XCurrency - Privacy matters.  

Wink
"XC mobile turns your phone into the ultimate freedom device."

or something like that.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

keep em coming guys

like like like

legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
XC - Secure Private Payments for the People
XC - Satoshi's dream of private digital payment
XC - Exceptional Private Payments
XC - Truly Personal Privacy Technology
XC - Together we stand strong
XC - The revolution of financial privacy is here
XC - Practical Private Payment
XC - Redefine Private Financial Autonomy

Thanks hoertest for the inspiration. You guys are right, lets focus on our strengths
I personally think the Financial Autonomy and privacy is a big pillar in the XC picture

Nice! Thanks for this.

Let's keep this topic going. Opinions on these ideas?

More ideas?

You're welcome, that's how community should work I suppose. Looking at the amount of efforts and time you (and the rest of the team) is putting in, this is the least I can do. Please help us help you, anything you need constructive input.. Let the community know

I remember a reddit post the other day with people coming up with marketing idea's for bitcoin. Maybe we can brainstorm on some creative ways of to really push the release of XC into the mainstream world. I'm thinking viral video's, getting big (celebrities) in to push up some dust. Let's get on the same level about the way this should be perceived by the world.

Thank you! Yes I'm all for this.

What do you all feel about how XC should be presented to the world?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

keep em coming guys

like like like

keep em coming guys
XC - Secure Private Payments for the People
XC - Satoshi's dream of private digital payment
XC - Exceptional Private Payments
XC - Truly Personal Privacy Technology
XC - Together we stand strong
XC - The revolution of financial privacy is here
XC - Practical Private Payment
XC - Redefine Private Financial Autonomy

Thanks hoertest for the inspiration. You guys are right, lets focus on our strengths
I personally think the Financial Autonomy and privacy is a big pillar in the XC picture

Nice! Thanks for this.

Let's keep this topic going. Opinions on these ideas?

More ideas?

You're welcome, that's how community should work I suppose. Looking at the amount of efforts and time you (and the rest of the team) is putting in, this is the least I can do. Please help us help you, anything you need constructive input.. Let the community know

I remember a reddit post the other day with people coming up with marketing idea's for bitcoin. Maybe we can brainstorm on some creative ways of to really push the release of XC into the mainstream world. I'm thinking viral video's, getting big (celebrities) in to push up some dust. Let's get on the same level about the way this should be perceived by the world.
since when is synechist the moderator here ...
the price on bittrex is obvioulsy managed by a bot

Hmmm just heard rumors:
That a major exchange simillar in name with a predator Dinosaur is using bots installed on their own servers...which means no api for them and beeing faster than every other bot trading from outside... furthermore i heard they are using user funds as leverage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leverage_%28finance%29 . So withdraw your coins which are not meant to be traded in the next few hours (tx time for XC is only 10 minutes)...and if its true the price should rise over the next days.
Also i just want to say that i heard rumors of cryptorush, so i withdrawd most of my funds and was lucky, the same with mintpal.
Also it wont hurt you withdrawing your funds, except you are a daytrader.

Think everyone will withdraw? Can you elaborate on consequences since you foresaw CR and MP. If thats gonna be the case, we're in for another shitstorm
Jump to: