Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1117. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
NOT FUD! FACTS!
GOV sells 30k BTC, XC goes to 0.02...

Confirmed!

what are you talking about? why the 30k sell should be related to the price of XC?

30.000 new BTC on the market, whales gonna manipulate the BTC price to go down, whales gonna invest in altcoins with potential...

ok, but we can say it's just a supposition, whale can invest even in any other cony but not in XC.
It's just your thought and your hope. right?

Well, it has the most potential...and lots of investors are ready for the big start after such a huge base and accumulation period...
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Confirmed!

Elaborate please

Save yourselves the headache and use the ignore button

Do you even read anything before you fucking post something you stupid shill? or are you just an ignorant moron?

I said a fucking positive thing about XC... Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Confirmed!

what are you talking about? why the 30k sell should be related to the price of XC?

30.000 new BTC on the market, whales gonna manipulate the BTC price to go down, whales gonna invest in altcoins with potential...

ok, but we can say it's just a supposition, whale can invest even in any other cony but not in XC.
It's just your thought and your hope. right?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

Confirmed!

Elaborate please

Save yourselves the headache and use the ignore button
NOT FUD! FACTS!

Confirmed!

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
XC being accepted at walmart for womens underwear and hygiene products!!  10% off when using XC, only at Walmart.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Confirmed!

Elaborate please
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

Confirmed!

NOT FUD! FACTS!

Confirmed!
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Guys, i think 1st page and title should be updated as soon as possible.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
XC confession time  Cry

So weeks back when there was the post about the dev moving the premine to one address and no one knowing why and it was late and there was no response, I had a gut feeling the price was going to plunge and I sold at 170K as that was my break even point. I ended up being right and the price ended up hitting around 99k.

I felt I had dodged a bullet and my crypto money was safe.

Well with the price staying down there and not being sure about the future of XC I ended up looking around and found Silkcoin and though hmm I can buy in low right now and they seem to have some really cool ideas.

Well we all know how that ended up. I stuck with Silkcoin to the end until the dev came out and said the code was broken and he had sold his premine. I lost it all, I got scammed like the rest Sad

Well I started reading the XC thread again and things are really looking amazing. It seems you guys have plugged on and pushed through all the FUD.

Well I am taken what coins I had mining on the side and bought a few XC and will continue to do so as the future looks bright here.

Sorry for giving up, but I got what I deserved.

-Griff

Ouch mate....
I hope you at least broke even...
Activity: 126
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can't wait for the REV2 & Development roadmap to be released tonight!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
XC confession time  Cry

So weeks back when there was the post about the dev moving the premine to one address and no one knowing why and it was late and there was no response, I had a gut feeling the price was going to plunge and I sold at 170K as that was my break even point. I ended up being right and the price ended up hitting around 99k.

Well with the price staying down there and not being sure about the future of XC I ended up looking around and found Silkcoin and though hmm I can buy in low right now and they seem to have some really cool ideas.

Well we all know how that ended up. I stuck with Silkcoin to the end until the dev came out and said the code was broken and he had sold his premine. I lost it all, I got scammed like the rest Sad

Well I started reading the XC thread again and things are really looking amazing. It seems you guys have plugged on and pushed through all the FUD.

Well I am taken what coins I had mining on the side and bought a few XC and will continue to do so as the future looks bright here.

-Griff

The mining part of other coins and buying XC is exactly what I have been doing myself. I mined enough XC to begin with, but as I said XC is like crack, once your hooked you can not get enough... and when you get some, its not enough..... YOU WANT MORZ!
Activity: 826
I will try to buy a XC masternode usb device so I can put my 3k XC in cold storage and make xc at the same time.

Damn, is this really going to be possible? That's awesome.

Sorry I ment Xnode.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I will try to buy a XC masternode usb device so I can put my 3k XC in cold storage and make xc at the same time.

Damn, is this really going to be possible? That's awesome.
Activity: 826
I will try to buy a XC Xnode usb device so I can put my 3k XC in cold storage and make xc at the same time.
Activity: 364
XC confession time  Cry

-Griff

Welcome back bro, dont sweat the lost coins. XC is a great place to be.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 210
XC confession time  Cry

-Griff
Jump to: