Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1118. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I hope XC doesn't rise for the next few days, I wanna buy more cheap coins.

Even if it rises to $10 that would still be cheap (not being condescending, just enthusiastic realistic)

As I said way back, it is my firm conviction XC will be a NASDAQ listed company in the future, providing secure and decentralized payment solutions for a new financial era.
These "coins" we are holding will be part of a larger infrastructure, effectively you are holding stock in your wallet at the moment.
XC will be beyond this whole crypto game we have been playing for a while now.

I bought my XC at around 1150 satoshi and I haven't sold a single coin. I have seen the ATH, the FUD and the trolls and I didn't budge.

Most people buy BTC with their gains in alt trading, I buy XC with 75 % of my gains. The other 25 % I put into what I call playful coins.

Same here, I've been through it all and will be holding for a lot longer. Its great to see a dev and team working toward a greater goal.

+1 Me too.  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I bought my XC at around 1150 satoshi and I haven't sold a single coin. I have seen the ATH, the FUD and the trolls and I didn't budge.

+1. I love this attitude to things.

Whats ATH?

All Time High
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Ok, I want to give my thoughts on the TOR stick/wallet card...   I am an Investment Professional for the past 27 years and was very unsure of cryptocurrency.  I recently bought into a few coins with XC getting most of my attention.  Why?  They understand that it has to be easy and explainable to the mainsteam to get a larger base and market.  Most of this forum is computer junkies.  I don't know how to code, barely know what an xnode is, but also believe the coin that can bring themselves the masses will prevail.  I think it is very valuable for us that travel, or work with secure computers that feel it is not in their best interest to be on certain sites at their work or on the road, to have this tool.  This tool makes it easy for me to log on annonymously and securely and hold my wallet and coins securely.  This may be simple for those of you who eat and breathe this, but for me, it will make my life much easier and give me the feeling of another security level with easier access.  It is also valuable to share with other non-techy investors who may invest if they knew and easy trustworthy way to log on and secure their wallet.   It is like someone mechanically inclined who can't believe someone pays $75 to have a synthetic oil change when it takes them 10 minutes and $20 for oil and a filter...  

+1 Bump therightmintality's comments copied above

. . .

MY OPINION ON PORTABLE WALLET
I think the 2nd option (green logo, white background on credit-card sized usb) is the best.  Reasons:  Pro, the green with white background definitely does stand out.  This is probably why Microsoft chose a similar coloring scheme for their x-box marketing (see pics at link: =xbox%20logo&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0]http://media.photobucket.com/user/GameWorldgr/media/2011b/XboxLiveLogo.jpg.html?filters[term]=xbox%20logo&filters[primary]=images&filters[secondary]=videos&sort=1&o=0)

The black (option 1) -- Blackcoin already has something that looks very similar to this. (http://blackcoincard.com/).
The last two I just do not like . . . they give no feeling of value or quality.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Whats ATH?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Even if it rises to $10 that would still be cheap (not being condescending, just enthusiastic realistic)

As I said way back, it is my firm conviction XC will be a NASDAQ listed company in the future, providing secure and decentralized payment solutions for a new financial era.
These "coins" we are holding will be part of a larger infrastructure, effectively you are holding stock in your wallet at the moment.

Most people buy BTC with their gains in alt trading, I buy XC with 75 % of my gains. The other 25 % I put into what I call playful coins.

Same here, I've been through it all and will be holding for a lot longer. Its great to see a dev and team working toward a greater goal.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

it seems that its not a pump, because price is going up stable and slowly. We will see DRK story soon Smiley)
Activity: 141
The price is rising on its own. No huge buy walls to raise the price. Uptrend momentum. This is looking very good.

lets wait and check the prices after sometime.
it's going up and down since some weeks, so I dont know when the real take off should take place.

Yes its true but the only time the price rises is because of giant freaking buy walls to push it up.

Don't see big buy walls but the price is up....Am I wrong?

Yes brother you are absolutely correct!

Ignition start up

Countdown commencing til roadmap announces. And then

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
The price is rising on its own. No huge buy walls to raise the price. Uptrend momentum. This is looking very good.

it's going up and down since some weeks, so I dont know when the real take off should take place.

Yes its true but the only time the price rises is because of giant freaking buy walls to push it up.

Don't see big buy walls but the price is up....Am I wrong?

Ive been waiting since the beginning. I didn't even sell when it was ATH. DAMN WORK COSTED ME 20BTC!!!:(
legendary
Activity: 1288

The price is rising on its own. No huge buy walls to raise the price. Uptrend momentum. This is looking very good. This is how DRK look like when it shot up.

Hope it will be the huge start.

I think this is the real deal. Price is rising. Its go time. Buy more XC before its too late!
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

The price is rising on its own. No huge buy walls to raise the price. Uptrend momentum. This is looking very good. This is how DRK look like when it shot up.

Hope it will be the huge start.
Activity: 350

Activity: 154
I forgot where I put my wallet.dat
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This aint even it's final form....
Jump to: