Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1133. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Synechist,

whatever you do or don't get to do today you are doing a great job, interest is getting intense but don't feel the need to rush..

i am looking forward to the next updates though as any loyal xc'er would be. Smiley

keep up the good work

+1

Let these guys work and when they have something ready, it will be ready. In the meantime take advantage of this stable period to buy cheap XC, cause when all these updates are released there's no looking back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Synechist,

whatever you do or don't get to do today you are doing a great job, interest is getting intense but don't feel the need to rush..

i am looking forward to the next updates though as any loyal xc'er would be. Smiley

keep up the good work
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
For those wondering what ATCsecure is up to and haven't read the update I posted yesterday evening, here it is:

We'll be unveiling XC's development timeline before long. Stay tuned.

For now, it's worth my mentioning that nothing is behind schedule, and that there are actually some new features on the roadmap. Aside from this, we're pooling our thoughts and getting creative about the website, user guides, the order in which to implement various parts of XC's technology, and of course the connections made at the conference. All is looking very, very cool right now.

Additionally there's a *possibility* (though a high one) that we'll be ready to release the latest tech update this afternoon. Await confirmation. It's novel, and pretty exciting.

Looking forward to this!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Guys, talk about XC to everybody you know, post on every forum you can. We have to push XC to the mass. The revolution is coming!!

We need whitepaper first. Explanation of features. People are hesitating. XC is better than most of P&D crapcoins, but they can't see, how is it better.
I know this coin is not about presentation, but actual development, but a little better presentation would be great, XC deserves it more then any other coin.

THATS IT!!! "a little better presentation would be great"
not whitepaper this and that
i dont see a paper could change anything here
but "presentation" CAN!

in this case, its better to spread info about XC, let people know
and wait them invest in

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Guys, talk about XC to everybody you know, post on every forum you can. We have to push XC to the mass. The revolution is coming!!

We need whitepaper first. Explanation of features. People are hesitating. XC is better than most of P&D crapcoins, but they can't see, how is it better.
I know this coin is not about presentation, but actual development, but a little better presentation would be great, XC deserves it more then any other coin.

I am sure it's coming pretty soon Smiley
Activity: 490

Activity: 126
Activity: 214
Activity: 39
Bags... feeling... heavy... need atcsecure... to lighten the load... by commenting on this thread...

Grin

I heard that!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Do we really need daily announcements so everyone can unrustle themselves?  Please DUMP now and move on!  If you are in it for the long term, you don't need your hand held daily.  If you are looking for a pump and dump, try one of the many other coins out there.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Bags... feeling... heavy... need atcsecure... to lighten the load... by commenting on this thread...

Grin
Activity: 364
so will we wait news today?? because its about afternoom in USA now i think
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Not sure if this has been thought up or currently being implemented... but it would be awesome to have a USD to XC exchange built into the website.
sft
Activity: 53
xc   anonymous technique is the best, over darkcoin
Activity: 324
when will Atcsecure release infos from the conference? it's allready wednesday and no post of atcsecure by now ...
You can make a lot of new contacts & ideas on a conference, but afterwards you need time to formalize before telling about it in public.
If he starts talking about people, groups or whatever without that second step this thread will turn into FUD heaven within minutes.

He is not on our payroll, friday there is an AMA. Lets wait a couple of days and see what Teka has to say

The problem is that the amount of people they spoke to is extremely vast. Also they didn't always talk business so it's sometimes just interacting with people to show that you're here to stay and make some connections. Another thing is that, we can't reveal all the info incase some people want to stay anonymous or they have projects that they went to keep quiet for now.

However that being said we can certainly work on highlights.

releasing just an status update and some impressions directly after the conference would have been a good idea imho.

it just shows the community what happend and how his personal impression was. it would also take the wind out of the trolls sails.

the smaller the space for speculations the better Wink

and this is no FUD, this is  constructive input to create a better and smoother experience for the average user after the next conference Smiley

another note:

all releases should be mentioned in the first post with release date & changelog to show new users how active XC is developed
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
when will Atcsecure release infos from the conference? it's allready wednesday and no post of atcsecure by now ...
You can make a lot of new contacts & ideas on a conference, but afterwards you need time to formalize before telling about it in public.
If he starts talking about people, groups or whatever without that second step this thread will turn into FUD heaven within minutes.

He is not on our payroll, friday there is an AMA. Lets wait a couple of days and see what Teka has to say

The problem is that the amount of people they spoke to is extremely vast. Also they didn't always talk business so it's sometimes just interacting with people to show that you're here to stay and make some connections. Another thing is that, we can't reveal all the info incase some people want to stay anonymous or they have projects that they went to keep quiet for now.

teka PST topic has a bot account inside spamming, plz moderate Smiley
Activity: 266
i picked up around 60 k of DCM today for like nothing, hoping they go back up.

That's probably my DCM that I unloaded this morning.

LOL
hope the price increase haha

i spent like less then 0.5 BTC if it goes to shit, i won't evan sweat it.
ahhhh i thought u spend much in it haha
well, its trading, sometimes u win, sometimes you lose...
happy trading Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 126

i spent like less then 0.5 BTC if it goes to shit, i won't evan sweat it.

I think he does!
do u correct everyone's spelling on this forum..

Hihi, no. It was a joke! Evan is name of DRK dev. And I think he is sweating Cheesy

Jump to: