Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1135. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, i've just buy my XC's. 

It's great to see this community. Smiley

Hello,

Welcome onboard if you have any concerns/questions, you can pm me directly.

Thanks,
Daniel

Community Manager
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hi guys, i've just buy my XC's. 

It's great to see this community. Smiley
sfc
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
cryptoalts has been experiecing some issues. What about the beta pool that was being discussed here?

And what are people doing? mining coinkings for btc? what is ur prefered method of XC accumulation?

ps: My wallet mined me 1 XC yesterday, im a small holder but even like this it covered electricity bill, imagine if it reaches the moon and u stake for 1 xc per day  Cool

we are working hard to get crazyhash.com going. we have some difficulties patching stratum to reliably work with all X13 Coins. Protocoll seems to be quite fked up. Seems there is no real solution as other multipools seem to have multiple stratum instances running or use node.js. Maybe we will have to use node.js too, although we would like to keep using python.

So we re looking for support implementing X11 and X13 in python stratum. Big Bounty. Please PM me. Any hint welcomed.

As soon as we have solved this, we will go online with beta. Hoping for your support although it may not run perfectly profitable in the first weeks. Therefor we ll add a drawing to the beta. 1st gets 500XC, 2nd 250XC, 3rd 100XC and 25* 10XC. We are clearly making some people rich here. Wink I ll open a thread in the official forum soon and keep u informed.
legendary
Activity: 1190
XC is just the first step into having what everyone has been asking for since satoshi wrote his whitepaper. I would say XC + platform represent about 20% of the teams final goals. So if you are clearing out your xc holdings, I feel sorry for you son.
Thansk you jasinlee. Is there a laymans' explanation of why this is so. Why is XC what everyone has been asking for?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
cryptoalts has been experiecing some issues. What about the beta pool that was being discussed here?

And what are people doing? mining coinkings for btc? what is ur prefered method of XC accumulation?

ps: My wallet mined me 1 XC yesterday, im a small holder but even like this it covered electricity bill, imagine if it reaches the moon and u stake for 1 xc per day  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
At this rate, he will be done quickly. Yes, he is going full beast mode.

Where can we send beers?

Dont send him beer you fools - he needs to code PROPERLY.  Send him energy drinks and methamphetamine.

Anyone have an ATC Stimulant fund going on ?
Activity: 126
Last week we had a total of 4143 adress , today we have 5219 adress (total)  what represent 26% increase in 1 week.

Last few days we have seen a lot of news names join our community, i am happy to see us growing so fast.

Can you tell me where did you get this information?  About the total address.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/#!rich

tape rich list  and look at Wealth Distribution

i wrote down the numbers last week Smiley

Thanks man. That's a very interesting find.

Welcome to the information journey!  Good luck..
Activity: 684
Last week we had a total of 4143 adress , today we have 5219 adress (total)  what represent 26% increase in 1 week.

Last few days we have seen a lot of news names join our community, i am happy to see us growing so fast.

Thanks man. That's a very interesting find.
Activity: 214

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Activity: 684

Can you tell me where did you get this information?  About the total address.
Activity: 126
What is the current address version so i can check if an XC address is valid?

Wish I could help you!
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
If rev2 holds the promises which i think it will it has to go hand in hand with the first bigger PR wave, which i believe is the plan. This will take some time but the pump following will let all those forum pumps look like childs play.

+1.
Activity: 882
don't think the sole arrival of ref2 will catapult us 10x instantly , i have the feeling some of you guys will wait for 1 or 2 days with rev2 out and if price isn't at last ath  you will start to panic. i would be a nice bonus but don't expect it.
If rev2 holds the promises which i think it will it has to go hand in hand with the first bigger PR wave, which i believe is the plan. This will take some time but the pump following will let all those forum pumps look like childs play.
legendary

so when we will get the news? because its afternoon in my country now Tongue

Heh. It's morning in mine, and very early morning in America. Since the dev is in America let's use that time.

Hopefully soon.  People are getting impatient and as a result we may see price below 001 soon which would really suck. Large buy support getting eaten quickly.

I don't think that follows. Being impatient for a rise doesn't motivate one to sell, since one would thereby miss the rise.

And in any case, if it drops, let it drop. Anyone who sells may be a fool, but it'll mean cheaper coins upon the announcement. Works for me.
legendary

Heh. It's morning in mine, and very early morning in America. Since the dev is in America let's use that time.

Hopefully soon.  People are getting impatient and as a result we may see price below 001 soon which would really suck. Large buy support getting eaten quickly.

I don't think that follows. Being impatient for a rise doesn't motivate one to sell, since one would thereby miss the rise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Hopefully soon.  People are getting impatient and as a result we may see price below 001 soon which would really suck. Large buy support getting eaten quickly.
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

I think we need to do some bet to draw atention much more Cheesy
HAHA i bet you don't want to bet we don't go under 100 today!

Yes, you are right, we dont go under 100, but we dont go over 125 also Tongue

Depends too much of the news timing Smiley

Jump to: