Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1137. (Read 1484203 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
I dont want to knock DRK or get involved in any FUD, just want to know if this situation is possible or probable for XC. http://www.coindesk.com/darkcoin-battles-anonymous-transaction-system-setback/
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
For those wondering what ATCsecure is up to and haven't read the update I posted yesterday evening, here it is:

We'll be unveiling XC's development timeline before long. Stay tuned.

For now, it's worth my mentioning that nothing is behind schedule, and that there are actually some new features on the roadmap. Aside from this, we're pooling our thoughts and getting creative about the website, user guides, the order in which to implement various parts of XC's technology, and of course the connections made at the conference. All is looking very, very cool right now.

Additionally there's a *possibility* (though a high one) that we'll be ready to release the latest tech update this afternoon. Await confirmation. It's novel, and pretty exciting.
promises, promises.....
  ......you guys always deliver !

please do it again.

Yes, ATCsecure is exceptionally reliable. However an announcement about a *possibility* is not a promise regarding timing. Let's not miss this fact. It's just to let you know what we've been working on, and that it's almost ready.

Our releases are becoming increasingly dependent on multiple factors independent of coding software: GUI experiments, release to the press, the design team, even hardware. And this is good news - it means that XC is maturing.

u guys are exceptionally reliable! not only Mr.Atc Cheesy
keep up the good work guys
hope this XC will replace BTC in no time
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
For those wondering what ATCsecure is up to and haven't read the update I posted yesterday evening, here it is:

For now, it's worth my mentioning that nothing is behind schedule, and that there are actually some new features on the roadmap. Aside from this, we're pooling our thoughts and getting creative about the website, user guides, the order in which to implement various parts of XC's technology, and of course the connections made at the conference. All is looking very, very cool right now.

Additionally there's a *possibility* (though a high one) that we'll be ready to release the latest tech update this afternoon. Await confirmation. It's novel, and pretty exciting.
promises, promises.....

please do it again.

Yes, ATCsecure is exceptionally reliable. However an announcement about a *possibility* is not a promise regarding timing. Let's not miss this fact. It's just to let you know what we've been working on, and that it's almost ready.

Our releases are becoming increasingly dependent on multiple factors independent of coding software: GUI experiments, release to the press, the design team, even hardware. And this is good news - it means that XC is maturing.
Activity: 364

I hope it will be huge news, because we need bigger support and volume. Price isnt going up 3 weeks!
Activity: 407
Merit: 254

promises, promises.....

please do it again.
legendary
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Activity: 322
At this rate, he will be done quickly. Yes, he is going full beast mode.

fortunately i bought another 20 btc at current rate in two days.

20 btc?!?!  You beat me... I only picked up around 8 btc...
Activity: 364
He is working actually, was coding ~16 hours today.

Thanks for the update, thats what I call dedication. He's a machine.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

Wow...Just wow!!!

Altered Beast!!!!

Anyone? Anyone?
Activity: 826
awesome to hear, I hope I will be able to buy some soon enough.
Activity: 980
adcsecure is MIA along with his XC secret code

Adcsecure might be but atcsecure is working.

Grin

Snap!!!!
Activity: 826
Whenn cinni coin is at 13k sats, I will have reached my XC goal: 3.6k XC. I could get more than 4k when it goes beyond 20k.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

fortunately i bought another 20 btc at current rate in two days.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

Thats it? But there is 24 hours in a day?  Kidding.. Good on him.. His commitment is very impressive.. Makes me want to buy more....hehe
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Activity: 616
please do not start rumors in this XC thread.  People tend to believe shit and start assuming things and before you know there is a bunch of angry nerds going viral here

His last message was 6 days ago, so it's normal to have people asking, especially considering that he was active almost everyday.

This is not good.  Time to sell all your holdings.. I'm waiting at the bottom, hehe.

Atcsecure was at bitcoin convention all weekend with jasinlee, marketing XC... Now he returned and probably spending time with family. Give the man a break.
Jump to: