Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 1198. (Read 1484203 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Also it would help if we had some videos to stir some attention... just shit to throw around on youtube and facebook and twiiter etc.. nothing fancy either.   Something like: "all black screen , you hear a million phone calls happening, and a few conversations all at once... then bammm.. complete silence for a few seconds and then .. zaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww XC logo and big flash, bang. " the end.

something to make people think... privacy.

Your ideas made me think of an advertising campaign of "Ketel One", at the time this was a small time wodka brand from my hometown in Holland that wanted to enter the american market. Wodka had the image of a cheap drink. They started with just one bar in major cities & priced there product 5 times higher. Then placed page wide advertisement with just there brand name.
Not a single clue in there adds about who they are, where to buy there product or even what there product was, just a name.
People got curious, where talking to each other, asking questions ... whats this i see page wide every week ...

Later they introduced themself and things got rolling/

Now your movies with the text: Because we all need Privacy .... "XC The Privacy Platform", nothing more

Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
So many have gotten caught up on the whole trust vs trustless topic that any reference to trust in the crypto community will bring intense scrutiny. They forget that the whole purpose of being trustless was to replace confidence in the trust of governments and banks with the cryptographic security of mathematics ~ or the code. Currently we have all learned to simply - well, maybe I shouldn't say it - but yes, TRUST the code.

So why not implement the "dynamic learning trust" system via MATHEMATICS directly into the code (would have to be called something different to eliminate the "taboo") and it would essentially become part of the blockchain? Why allow a bad actor to continually obstruct anything passed through it when the network could learn of the obstruction and simply eliminate that node from participating?  In a Masternode situation, without any "learned" behavior, isn't it completely possible for someone with ill intentions to to setup nunerous nodes and though they would not be stealing the information sent to them, they could choose not to pass transactions on, ending up with numerous reissued transactions that could essentially bog down the network?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Higher Highs and higher lows, this "should" bounce agin about now...

Ahaha is that alarm your sell point? Wink

LOL

Nice spot... I do trade a small amount but I am still learning so usually only play with 10% of my holds Cheesy
Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Ubuntu Packages available for download w/ XNode - v1.51

http://xc-official.com/release/ubuntu/x11coin-ubuntu-packages/

yeaahhhh !!!
You are a BOSS !!!
Thank you !!!!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 427
Nice interests revelation before edit, BTW Smiley
Activity: 233

Ahaha is that alarm your sell point? Wink
Activity: 126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAzTIKoF8rA   Was thinking of using this a the background song to the video... fade music in a t 20 secs.... im listenign to the whole song to see what would be best part to fade in but i think this tone goes perfect with ANNON.... and the privacy platform theme.. im open to suggestions!!!

If you open a thread here http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/forum/24-technical/ I will discuss it with you!

Love the movie  Cheesy hate that EYE

CANT create an account it says invalid captcha everytime when it is obviously the correct one... i dont know what my comps issue is  Huh

Tried different browsers?

Activity: 182
Activity: 462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAzTIKoF8rA   Was thinking of using this a the background song to the video... fade music in a t 20 secs.... im listenign to the whole song to see what would be best part to fade in but i think this tone goes perfect with ANNON.... and the privacy platform theme.. im open to suggestions!!!

If you open a thread here http://forum.xctalk.com/index.php?/forum/24-technical/ I will discuss it with you!

CANT create an account it says invalid captcha everytime when it is obviously the correct one... i dont know what my comps issue is  Huh
Activity: 233
To move up 15 points we need 15BTC worth of buys
To move down 15 points we need 200BTC worth of sells

I'm looking forward to the panic buying when the CRYPT bubble pops, getting the popcorn ready

On another note, it seems like allot of the sell support has disappeared. Just noticed, 200BTC now takes us to 0.0019 instead of the 0.00173 a few days ago

I can see some big moves happening soon
Activity: 700
Hi sorry guys Out of topic Question..

Im going to make a 1 BTC wedding gift to a friend of mine that is not into crypto. He is using a mac. Will the wallet.dat from windows work in a mac also? and where does he need to go for the roaming foalder on the mac?

Thx.

Be a real boss and partition his hard drive; install a new OS on the partition then when hes like thanks man be like oh yeah one more thing; plug in your flash drive, click and drag the wallet.dat and open

Honestly you should just bring the entire %appdata% folder because him having to sync the blockchain may be a bitch to wait for. You should also talk to him about trading etc. if he divides that btc into fourths he can turn some nice profits, he needs to get into anon coins like this; they are paving the way, and our wallets.

lol I don't think he will He is not the risk type of guy at all. I will tell him just keep it there for two years and then see what you want to do. I will sync his wallet and everything wanted just to know if he can use the windows .dat file in the mac and where I have to go in the OS for the roaming folder...im too lazy to look for it online Smiley

Activity: 462
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAzTIKoF8rA   Was thinking of using this a the background song to the video... fade music in a t 20 secs.... (3:50.. has a much more dramatic drop)   im listenign to the whole song to see what would be best part to fade in but i think this tone goes perfect with ANNON.... and the privacy platform theme.. im open to suggestions!!!    Cut in a couple of news clips about privacy.. snowden News casters saying annonymous....  Hard to explain vision in my head so i will make it but. SUGGESTIONS PLEASE?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi sorry guys Out of topic Question..

Im going to make a 1 BTC wedding gift to a friend of mine that is not into crypto. He is using a mac. Will the wallet.dat from windows work in a mac also? and where does he need to go for the roaming foalder on the mac?

Thx.

Be a real boss and partition his hard drive; install a new OS on the partition then when hes like thanks man be like oh yeah one more thing; plug in your flash drive, click and drag the wallet.dat and open

Honestly you should just bring the entire %appdata% folder because him having to sync the blockchain may be a bitch to wait for. You should also talk to him about trading etc. if he divides that btc into fourths he can turn some nice profits, he needs to get into anon coins like this; they are paving the way, and our wallets.
Jump to: