Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 126. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
what a fucking dump on bittrex??? Huh

24HR LOW 0.00069996 BTC  Shocked

I wish I bought that low  Grin

yes, and someone just dumped more than 15 btc worth of xc.. are they silly or what.. i cant understand..
Activity: 309

24HR LOW 0.00069996 BTC  Shocked

I wish I bought that low  Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Also, what is to stop a whale buying 1000 BTC worth? Or 500 BTC worth?

The same thing that allowed them to gain 1000 BTC in the first place.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Develop a blocknet for all coins, and finally, every coin will fall.
WE DO NOT NEED SO MANY COINS, MAN.

I also think like this...

1 question

Why do XC cooperate on Blochnet with some unknown cryptos?

I understand why not with DRK Tongue

But aren't key players better for Blocknet, like LTC, NXT, PPC, XBC, XPC, DOGE?

Do we want XC be associated with some unknown coins or some serious and famous ones?

Beside, I'm not sure XC will have gains on that. It's rather good for these poor coins that they will be associated with one top class, at least top 20 coin. So after all these unknown coins in blocknet will gain more I think, and if they gain by being associated with sth better (XC) then XC will loose by being associated wih sth worse (poor coins).

Maybe there is another strategy view on this but it can also be like I described above...

BTW in the longer I think noone gives a sh*t about some altcoins... they will be a few (serious/usable) coins left, and thee will be the top known, even if less advanced in tech. That's why I'm still a beliver of a Xchat, XC-email (maybe?) full of features and user-friendly, a tech that delivers.

Future of blocknet is unclera. If the unknown altocins will disappear it will appear blocknet will be just lost effort?
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I don't think its mintpal dumping, they gave me my 4k xc back.

How long ago did you get it back?

On the 16th, had to wait about an hour. I think the btc is gone though, its moved around quite a bit.
They did not get back mine 278.29047654 XC. It says
"Withdrawal Status
8ed8005d0712740eeddfe625d02fe7e80e135956ac163d1d473c36d264f4de76" .
So yes, they might be selling our coins, and that is normal in crypto world. We don't have chance to sue them for as low as 278XC or something like that, so they might figured out it is safe to give larger sums back, and keep a lots of low deposits, since owners would not bother for that. Like gox and all other fraudsters, they will be richer and we will get poorer...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hello all,

Anyone has any Idea how to install this on lubuntu OS in the tor stick?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003158RHE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Noob guide if possible...never installed anything on linux.

Thx

Edit: still did not try if it works out of the box just thought about installing it today and I'm at work at the moment
Activity: 261
so 0,00025 BTC per share will be stable price or we will trade it on exchanges and price will change? Or only price of coins which are involved will change?

It means that in that XC price (~100k)  1XC = 4 shares?

shares will be available on exchanges from 29th of October?

During the ITO phase the price will be stable at .00025
After the offering I imagine it will trade freely. As far as the price of the participating coins... I imagine there will be a lot of activity because of the 10% discount being offered to purchase the BN Shares. Other than that... there is no direct correlation to the price of BN Shares during the ITO phase.

At current rates 1 XC will buy 4 Shares, where a coin like SSD being 1/2 a cent (guess) would need about 80 SSD to buy the same 4 shares.

so 0,00025 BTC per share will be stable price or we will trade it on exchanges and price will change? Or only price of coins which are involved will change?

It means that in that XC price (~100k)  1XC = 4 shares?

shares will be available on exchanges from 29th of October?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
2500 BTC, what will they be used for?

Grin buy houses, buy cars and buy girls  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 270
2500 BTC, what will they be used for?
Activity: 602
Throwing around numbers like 900% is a bit melodramatic in my opinion.

Think of it like this.  100% return would be double your investment(stake plus profit both values being equal).  200% would be triple(stake plus double your profit).  800% would be 9X.  900% would be 10X your investment(stake plus 9X your profit).

stake = .00025
profit = 9X .00025

=.0025 per share

If this project is successfully developed I can foresee a price of .0025 per share as a possibility.  Especially if each share is generating income for you.  Considering there are coins out there which have met or exceeded this value that did not have such lofty plans, I think this is a possibility.

In my opinion it was a mistake throwing around 100's of % here and there trying to describe projected value.  A simple projected value of say .0025 down the road was enough.

Remember the KISS rule boys...  Don't let your excitement take you on a rollercoaster

i dont understand why coins value will increase by 900%? (maybe it is because my english isnt very good) can someone explain a bit simpler?

and if im dreaming or it really was 69k on bittrex??  Huh i missed it ://
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
i dont understand why coins value will increase by 900%? (maybe it is because my english isnt very good) can someone explain a bit simpler?
Makes no sense to me. Unless you can spend the blocknet. My work involves analysing investments , and I don't understand the math on this at all.
legendary
You can buy with BTC and ANY of the participating currencies.  I would think once the valuation is clear for the Blocknet Shares, they would be priced per currency on each currencies current trading value,
I would imagine they would have VWAP period.
as I am sure they would do with BTC. 
BTC will probably be fixed beforehand.
Activity: 602
I'm assuming that at time of offering(or close to it) a snapshot of participating coins values will be taken and a pairing price established for each coin.  Shares would then be sold based on that price until the end of the offering.

- The Blocknet’s initial value during the ITO equates to the following: 10 000 000 shares multiplied by an
initial share price of 0.00025 BTC = 2500 BTC.

Is BTC the only accepted coin to buy BN shares? Could Xcurrency redeem BN shares after its release?
So the usage of Xcurrency is to setup a Xnode and nothing else, right?
XC community have been supporting the team from Day1 and unfortunately the team seems to initial a new business to move on.  XC holders' investment will go down the drain?
Let's explain these questions.
Sorry, I feel really bad about recent news.

I believe you can buy in with XC as well as bitcoin. 

You can buy with BTC and ANY of the participating currencies.  I would think once the valuation is clear for the Blocknet Shares, they would be priced per currency on each currencies current trading value, as I am sure they would do with BTC.  I don't know this of course, but suspect the Blocknet share price per coin will be different for each currency you can purchase them with.  I can't see how it would make sense any other way, else EVERYBODY would just buy the one currency that got them the most shares for their BTC.

I just started collecting some of them all on the exchanges until it all unfolds.  Am a long time holder of XC but all the others are new to me so just started collecting them because of this Blocknet announcement.  I will invest in anything the XC crew gives me the opportunity to do so!!

and if im dreaming or it really was 69k on bittrex??  Huh i missed it ://
Activity: 924
- The Blocknet’s initial value during the ITO equates to the following: 10 000 000 shares multiplied by an

Is BTC the only accepted coin to buy BN shares? Could Xcurrency redeem BN shares after its release?
XC community have been supporting the team from Day1 and unfortunately the team seems to initial a new business to move on.  XC holders' investment will go down the drain?

You can buy Blocknet shares for btc and any of the other coins involved in the blocknet, bonus being, you get to get a 10% discount if purchasing with coins from one of the blocknet coins
legendary
Activity: 1260

You can buy with BTC and ANY of the participating currencies.  I would think once the valuation is clear for the Blocknet Shares, they would be priced per currency on each currencies current trading value, as I am sure they would do with BTC.  I don't know this of course, but suspect the Blocknet share price per coin will be different for each currency you can purchase them with.  I can't see how it would make sense any other way, else EVERYBODY would just buy the one currency that got them the most shares for their BTC.

I just started collecting some of them all on the exchanges until it all unfolds.  Am a long time holder of XC but all the others are new to me so just started collecting them because of this Blocknet announcement.  I will invest in anything the XC crew gives me the opportunity to do so!!
legendary

How do they decide the XC price?
legendary
Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

Jump to: