Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 123. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 250
Am i to late? no replies jet
Activity: 392
Just finished a test of the latest XChat version with Xojox, overal a fast improvement, to me it seems most bugs are fixed.
But we did not test a group chat, who is up for this?

I got the latest wallet up and running if you wanna try adding me? Wink
yep... also got the new wallet running
add me to a group chat Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just finished a test of the latest XChat version with Xojox, overal a fast improvement, to me it seems most bugs are fixed.

You can add me also I have it running latest ver

Edit: just changed my xchat sig as my the old one in the sig was gone ...don't know why this is the correct one

Xchat: XaNugt16H5aBSqnipYK6UTwmkWFsPMtMQT / uGKAk3NWxwkKu8D6iLTcLuB9WYXHVKFPPABb87MsoKEB
Activity: 364

I got the latest wallet up and running if you wanna try adding me? Wink
Activity: 324

Good morning all, just wanted to provide an update on the testing xchat from last week, the stable wallet is available at http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08.exe

Also I'm looking to do a closed beta test of the mobile wallet, if your interested [android based only] please PM me and I will add you to the list

Thanks

Dan

PM sent
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
XC
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Good morning all, just wanted to provide an update on the testing xchat from last week, the stable wallet is available at http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08.exe
Also I'm looking to do a closed beta test of the mobile wallet, if your interested [android based only] please PM me and I will add you to the list
Thanks
Dan

PM sent
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Thanks

Dan

OFF COURSE IM IN!!!!!!

Ah man. Don't tempt me to get that OnePlus One!

Ah! too late Invite is expired...fukers sent me a 24 hour one

Ah it's ok. I'm a Windows fanboy so I would've bought it with a Lumia 930 in mind at best. Ha ha.

Perhaps I should just start suggesting that we make a Windows Universal App - runs on phones and PCs.

Thanks

Dan

OFF COURSE IM IN!!!!!!

Ah! too late Invite is expired...fukers sent me a 24 hour one
PM send.
Is there any way to coordinate the test, just a simple checklist will do. Same for the current wallet?
Activity: 364

Thanks

Dan

OFF COURSE IM IN!!!!!!

haha! you know this. PM sent! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Thanks

Dan

OFF COURSE IM IN!!!!!!

Thanks

Dan

OFF COURSE IM IN!!!!!!
Activity: 756
i want to buy more XC, what do you think if its good idea to buy now at ~100k , or we will see something like yesterday (69k) Smiley

if they would finally start spending some time selling XC as the privacy leader it is to the normal people 100k is a gift basically.

Thanks for the suggestion.

This is a central part of the next phase of XC, as we move from pure tech development to delivering services that everyday people can use.

Good to hear. the blocknet puts some kind of additional time pressure on this imo. the PR not the products themselfes.

Yes basically now your Job is doubled Synechist.

Heh. In 8 days' time there'll be funding to employ more people.

Can you not get help from the PR guys of the other coins involved in the block-net?

As well you should clarify well how revenue system will work for the shareholders in saying how, when and how much the holders will get paid for each share they own. The dividends I mean.

At this point for most Investors is a jump in the Dark me included even if I see the potential.

I am starting to have the mix feeling that we are doing too many things in a bit of a messy way without grasping our xc foundamentals first. Maybe we should have waited to have a final complete product before jumping into this.

XC product will have given more trust to the blocknet. as for now XC is still in Beta release and many things do not work or are outdated.

XC's development progress won't change or be impacted due to blocknet as it has its own development track and resource pool.

Activity: 324
I would like to remind everybody of the official unofficial mascot 50% of the fund will be donated to the XC development or the PR address:

/Snip

And where does the other 50% go?  In your pocket?  Fuck that, I could save 50% of my XC and just donate to the PR fund directly.

This "official unofficial mascot" shit needs to stop.  I understand some people find it humorous, but it makes the thread look juvenile.

If you want to play with mascots, /r/dogecoin is ---> this way.

In all seriousness.

I don't mind the way XC is taking as I think crypto is still just a concept and w/o any practical use case you are not ever going to see the colour of your money again.

There is about only one market that wouldn't need infrastructure to profit from the demand of the currency and it's the black market which is obviously big but in a way already taken by coins like BTC still and DRK maybe ?

I'd rather see XC focus on the pie that is bigger which is mass adoption of services like decentralized DNS, Mass storage, chat, facebook of some sorts, etc. Sure it sucks to not be listed on bitfinex so that crooks can buy XC more easily for their day to day business but I'd rather invest in a legit alt than one that is focusing 100% on anon just to service the blackmarket.

is there anybody thinking that any coin having the word Dark in their name is ever going to be taken seriously by any real world investors ?
Activity: 756

Thanks

Dan

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I would like to remind everybody of the official unofficial mascot 50% of the fund will be donated to the XC development or the PR address:

/Snip

And where does the other 50% go?  In your pocket?  Fuck that, I could save 50% of my XC and just donate to the PR fund directly.

This "official unofficial mascot" shit needs to stop.  I understand some people find it humorous, but it makes the thread look juvenile.

Activity: 361
Rome was not built in a day, take a breath and relax. Love the ad mountaingoat.
Activity: 882
well there have been coins launched before the blocknet. its not like the internet will vanish. the blocknet will have to grow and prove its reliablity first. its a great advertising vehicle but its not the equivalent to a web presence in 2014 from the get go. thats the vision but not the status quo. xc has to launch in a conventional way. hope you see this. so back to UI it is endeed.  Smiley
Jump to: