Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 130. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hmmm so I'm torn... if I only have 1k XC do I sell some to buy shares OR do I keep the 1k since with that I can run an X-mixer. What to do.

Remember you can also use XC for the XC Inc. ITO in Q1 2015.

I'll probably save my XC and get Blocknet shares with other coins.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Will dividends will be paid in Btc, Fiat, or in the coin the shares were purchased with?
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
Hmmm so I'm torn... if I only have 1k XC do I sell some to buy shares OR do I keep the 1k since with that I can run an X-mixer. What to do.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Well done Synechist on a very well written press release. A question regarding the shares:

If someone buys 100,000 shares they own 1% of Blocknet Inc if all shares are sold. If, however, not all the shares are sold does that percentage increase? I'm assuming yes but just checking...

Yes it would increase the percentage.
legendary
So if dividends are issued, then who will supply tax paperwork to back up the payments? Or will you reword it to something else other than dividends?  Grin

Heh. Reword. Or something.

legendary
How do we get the shares off the exchange? will there be a wallet?

Yes there'll be a traditional wallet initially.

Then once the Blocknet gains the capacity to pay dividends on shares, you'll redeem your tokens for shares on the NHZ asset exchange.

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
So if dividends are issued, then who will supply tax paperwork to back up the payments? Or will you reword it to something else other than dividends?  Grin
Activity: 261
SDC no longer part of it ?

Long-windedAndShort-sighted complained to Ryno, as well as PoopieLaxitive... so no. They are out.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

They pulled out a few days ago without explaining why. Seems the dev there was pressured by a couple whales to pull out. No official reason given.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
How do we get the shares off the exchange? will there be a wallet?
Activity: 324
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Well done Synechist on a very well written press release. A question regarding the shares:

If someone buys 100,000 shares they own 1% of Blocknet Inc if all shares are sold. If, however, not all the shares are sold does that percentage increase? I'm assuming yes but just checking...
Activity: 195
legendary
Activity: 182
Do you accept XC as payment for shares in the blocknet?
legendary
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
You're right: it doesn't make sense in terms of news. It's an oppressor.

It's useless trying to figure out why someone sells IMHO. Maybe they need the money, maybe they had a stop loss. Maybe they bought them lower anyway.
This is going to happen from time to time in any speculative investment, ans all alt coins are speculative investments.
The tech on XC seeems good but that doesn't guarantee the price will be "rational"...whatever "rational" is.

Well what you are saying is generally true, but when it comes to XC, manipulation is the word of the day, every day, and rightfully so. I "study", in an amateuristic approach, crypto since april, and have engaged in some communities for prolonged periods either as a lurker or active member, and XC has by far the most irrational/inexplicable market. Maybe a more experienced member or avid trader thinks otherwise, but im talking from my point of view, and from my personal experience only.
legendary
Activity: 2310

Hah!

Coming (very) soon...

^^ All communities are awaiting these profitable news Smiley
Activity: 924
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it were Ryan from Moolah dumping coins.

I was an investor in Moolah's PIE and so I've been fortunate to be kept in the loop with full details regarding what's being found out about Ryan.

I'm not going to leak anything, but I will say that the amount and magnitude of dirt being dug up on this guy and this whole fiasco is astounding.

Deeper down the rabbit hole we go...

There has been quite a lot of sell orders, big ones on many different coins the last week or so , a bit longer. wont name any specifically. but yeah there has been lot's of "dumping" on quite a few different coins in a similar fashion

This is still purely speculative thought games thou. Nothing is concrete , could be any number of 1000 different reasons .
legendary
Activity: 2310
Jump to: