Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 131. (Read 1484185 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I wouldn't be surprised one bit if it were Ryan from Moolah dumping coins.

I was an investor in Moolah's PIE and so I've been fortunate to be kept in the loop with full details regarding what's being found out about Ryan.

I'm not going to leak anything, but I will say that the amount and magnitude of dirt being dug up on this guy and this whole fiasco is astounding.

Deeper down the rabbit hole we go...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 324
You're right: it doesn't make sense in terms of news. It's an oppressor.

It's useless trying to figure out why someone sells IMHO. Maybe they need the money, maybe they had a stop loss. Maybe they bought them lower anyway.
This is going to happen from time to time in any speculative investment, ans all alt coins are speculative investments.
The tech on XC seeems good but that doesn't guarantee the price will be "rational"...whatever "rational" is.

well sayed. is there already an ETA for REV2.5 and the mobile wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1960
legendary
You're right: it doesn't make sense in terms of news. It's an oppressor.

It's useless trying to figure out why someone sells IMHO. Maybe they need the money, maybe they had a stop loss. Maybe they bought them lower anyway.
This is going to happen from time to time in any speculative investment, ans all alt coins are speculative investments.
The tech on XC seeems good but that doesn't guarantee the price will be "rational"...whatever "rational" is.
Activity: 341
You shall not cross 100! Someone is making quite sure about that..
Activity: 280
NOT FUD! FACTS!
I think some feel like anonymity has no longer a big upwards potential since there are so many coins offering anonymity or at least claiming it. this perception is fundamentaly wrong imo.

true Anonymity in crypto that really carries on with satoshis vision and doesn't give up core advantages of bitcoin is still in its child shoes and the roi is gigantic if you happen to catch the one bringing it first.

i think XCs ad hoc mesh mixer will be this milestone once its really bulletproof and ready for mass use. this point is just around the corner.

all this chat , storage , backed by ganja type of shit is nice but true privacy in satoshis sense is bigger than all combined. If i was 100% shure of a coin to bring this, and i'm like 99% with xc , i would buy everything up to ten dollars and wouldn't even think one minute about it.

XC is privacy the satoshi way. not a step back.

If not for anonymity why would I care? I can continue using my Credit Card...lol, idiot..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Anonymity is the key to Cryptos future.

I believe that Cryptos strength for the future is not in its value pegged to fait currencies, but as a barter commodity.  Using Cryptos as an exchange of labour and/or goods will create will create a new benchmark for valuation outside the bankers control.

Imagine Cryptos value calculated in man hours(manual or intellectual labour), canned goods, volume of clean water, hunting rights ect...  This is where where it's true value lays.

The big thing with Cryptos is that they are not controlled(yet?) by global interests.  We have to develop something of this while we can or it will just get swallowed up by its cash value and nothing more.  If all you have for Cryptos is a cash value, it will lose its value over time just like all fiat does.

That being said, Anon is the key to protecting our use of Cryptos for our own ends, not the Banks.

Lol if you appreciate this post pls to donate to my canned good fund: XC- XY43TVVrGQHZuYHJ73aCn8ubz96szNe9ip

I think some feel like anonymity has no longer a big upwards potential since there are so many coins offering anonymity or at least claiming it. this perception is fundamentaly wrong imo.

true Anonymity in crypto that really carries on with satoshis vision and doesn't give up core advantages of bitcoin is still in its child shoes and the roi is gigantic if you happen to catch the one bringing it first.

i think XCs ad hoc mesh mixer will be this milestone once its really bulletproof and ready for mass use. this point is just around the corner.

all this chat , storage , backed by ganja type of shit is nice but true privacy in satoshis sense is bigger than all combined. If i was 100% shure of a coin to bring this, and i'm like 99% with xc , i would buy everything up to ten dollars and wouldn't even think one minute about it.

Activity: 392
if you read those comments.... djeez... that "george ramen" dude is really Fudding that article and throwing falsely accusations @ team.
synechist countered beautifully  Cheesy

I love the part where a guy from the Internet of Coins asks George to leave. Ha ha. Perfect.
+1
legendary
if you read those comments.... djeez... that "george ramen" dude is really Fudding that article and throwing falsely accusations @ team.
synechist countered beautifully  Cheesy

I love the part where a guy from the Internet of Coins asks George to leave. Ha ha. Perfect.
Activity: 341

ganja type of shit, hahaha. are you under the influence, mate?
Activity: 392
synechist countered beautifully  Cheesy
Activity: 882

Activity: 364
hey devs, can you realease news tomorrow? Cheesy i want to buy some more at 100k.. Cheesy
Activity: 644

So the thing to do is declare the price irrational - and declare it with your buy orders.

I have to disagree with this comment.  We don't know what a rational price for crypto is right now.  These aren't cash flow products where we can back into a range for what a rational price should be based on risk free rates, expected risk adjusted returns, earnings projections and over 100 years of historical data.  For all we know, the current crypto values could be irrationally too high.  Based on how easy it is to clone any of the open source coins, it's possible that the added value that innovative features have on a coin will always gravitate to 0 in the long run.
legendary
Honestly it's nice to see all this guys coins get distributed among many supporters instead of sitting in some dude's wallet waiting to manipulate everyone.

+1.

Activity: 602
Honestly it's nice to see all this guys coins get distributed among many supporters instead of sitting in some dude's wallet waiting to manipulate everyone.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I guess you missed the part where I said I started mining a few hours after the launch of PoW and go on to call me stuck.  Reading comprehension is fundamental.

Maybe I put it wrongly.  People who aren't stuck (In the same way that you are not stuck since you got in early)

Ahhh, I see. No harm, no foul.  Maybe I need to work on my own reading comprehension Smiley
legendary
Also, I didn't know XC had it'xs own Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XCurrency

Nice! Hey everyone, why not chip in? - the entry needs a lot of filling out, and if I do it I'd have a conflict of interest.

You can use XC's press releases. They're all linked in the PDF version of the OP on page 1 of this thread.
Jump to: