Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 143. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ok so then ATM withdrawal will be possible with any type of coin on the Blocknet using ATM's accepting XC(XXX coin converted to XC then sent to ATM).

I don't know about you but I think this is a major deal and should be advertised as part of the Blocknet rollout.

Will this(can this?) be automated through the Blocknet?  This would be a big thing in my opinion.  It gives XXX coin to fiat currency for any coin in the Blocknet.  This is a fond wet dream for any coin to have, and takes being in the Blocknet to a whole new level.  And OMG what a selling feature that would be.

Question for then Devs.  

With XC current able to be used at ATM to withdraw funds, with Blocknet will people be able to use any coin connected to the Blocknet to directly withraw from those ATM's.

eg.  Coin XXX is on the Blocknet, they send XXX coins through the Blocknet and they get converted to be used with the ATM.

They'll be able to buy XC with their coins and withdraw XC from an ATM.

= More buy pressure for XC. :-)

Yes an automated exchange of coins is a central function of the Blocknet, since every service will be paid for by exchanging one kind of coin for another.

To give an example:
- XC user pays to use XYZ's DNS service
- XC user pays in XC but the XYZ nodes only accept XYZcoin.
- XC is automatically exchanged for XYZ on the decentralised exchange without the user's direct involvement
- and the service is rendered.

Honestly I think it would be pretty awesome to see XC integrate bitcoin mixer transactions into the XMIXER system so bitcoin users can have trustless anon transactions through blocknet or XC somehow. saw this thread and it made me think that would definitely be a feature that would put XC above most if not all Altcoins http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2jm2w7/psa_mixers_are_not_a_practical_option_for/

Something like that would instantly boost XC's use-ability far beyond most good coins

Things that make you go hmmm... this has been brought up several times and yes there is a plan for this

Glad to hear you say that! It would be pretty badass to have something in XC wallet where we could send btc to get mixed anonymously for a fee. A feature like this would be huge and XC is in the perfect place to be able to make it happen. hmmmm is very right....
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Things that make you go hmmm... this has been brought up several times and yes there is a plan for this

Excellent. I'm glad to hear that. I really think it would get a lot of new people interested in XC. It seems like once a week a topic gets high voted in r/bitcoin about coin mixing/coinshuffle/anonymity

Enjoy your weekend off  Smiley

Enabling BTC transaction with the xmixer with one click and without a fork ...HUGE !!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Excellent. I'm glad to hear that. I really think it would get a lot of new people interested in XC. It seems like once a week a topic gets high voted in r/bitcoin about coin mixing/coinshuffle/anonymity

Enjoy your weekend off  Smiley
Activity: 407
Merit: 254
I have a theory that MP has been selling all of our XC hence the recent price drop... Angry

I thought about that too, but wouldn't that be reflected by a drop in the holdings of some of the top wallets on the rich list ?
Activity: 756
Ok so then ATM withdrawal will be possible with any type of coin on the Blocknet using ATM's accepting XC(XXX coin converted to XC then sent to ATM).

I don't know about you but I think this is a major deal and should be advertised as part of the Blocknet rollout.

Will this(can this?) be automated through the Blocknet?  This would be a big thing in my opinion.  It gives XXX coin to fiat currency for any coin in the Blocknet.  This is a fond wet dream for any coin to have, and takes being in the Blocknet to a whole new level.  And OMG what a selling feature that would be.

Question for then Devs.  

With XC current able to be used at ATM to withdraw funds, with Blocknet will people be able to use any coin connected to the Blocknet to directly withraw from those ATM's.

eg.  Coin XXX is on the Blocknet, they send XXX coins through the Blocknet and they get converted to be used with the ATM.

Yes an automated exchange of coins is a central function of the Blocknet, since every service will be paid for by exchanging one kind of coin for another.

To give an example:
- XC is automatically exchanged for XYZ on the decentralised exchange without the user's direct involvement

Honestly I think it would be pretty awesome to see XC integrate bitcoin mixer transactions into the XMIXER system so bitcoin users can have trustless anon transactions through blocknet or XC somehow. saw this thread and it made me think that would definitely be a feature that would put XC above most if not all Altcoins http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2jm2w7/psa_mixers_are_not_a_practical_option_for/

Something like that would instantly boost XC's use-ability far beyond most good coins

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040
I have a theory that MP has been selling all of our XC hence the recent price drop... Angry
Activity: 602
Official XNode setup guide?

Question for then Devs.  

To give an example:

Yup, that's a major draw. Thanks for singling it out.

And the XC nodes that trade with XYZ nodes before the withdrawal get the TX fee. Love it.

Activity: 165
Already politely suggested, also via PM  Smiley

About the tipping,
if I would see the Bittrex and/or Cryptsy market added there I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade to the one year premium(add-free) for BTC0.24 in return.
Maybe we can find a couple more people here who would support them (BTC0.024 for one month premium is also possible).

Then one of the team should contact them and with the summed up BTC for subscriptions in the bag we might have a strong enough argument for them to add us Wink

Just my 24 cents....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Question for then Devs.  

To give an example:

Yup, that's a major draw. Thanks for singling it out.

And the XC nodes that trade with XYZ nodes before the withdrawal get the TX fee. Love it.

Activity: 165
Dammit, my XC are still being held hostage at Mintpal...

Are there people here who managed to withdraw them already ??
Getting a bit nervous...
I got mine back. Did you fill out the simple form they put up when you log in?

If I may ask, how much is still missing?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Question for then Devs.  

To give an example:

Activity: 602

Question for then Devs.  

To give an example:

Activity: 138

First most, I want to thank everyone for the feedback from the updated wallets and test results... We have some minor bugs to resolve which shouldn't take too long, once that is done we will port those changes over to the mobile app..  are any users seeing high bandwidth with this release [for windows users check your version, should be 08i.2] http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe

Speaking of the mobile app, I was expecting the UI to be finished yesterday and unfortunately its not finished, however, we are very close to having it completed, once that is done, we will start testing on that UI.

This is the core UI for REV3 :-) -

On a side note, moving forward I will no longer be doing any further code reviews [except for the NHZ review which already commissioned and paid for]

Enjoy the weekend all and thanks for the continued support, it is truly amazing to see all the hard work, time and energy paying off, and this is only the beginning really for XC.   Since my wife and kids haven't even seen me since I started this project, I will be hopefully getting some downtime this weekend with them and some R&R for myself.

Dan

Just wanted to pop in and leave a comment from my phone to this post.

I wanted to express my most deep gratitude to Dan and all the xc team for the work put behind this project. I feel proud to be part of this as an investor and I deeply hope that this will be recognised soon by the crypto community as the revolutionary masterpiece that it is.

At this stage I really don't care about all the price speculation going on I just see the big picture and feel wormed and proud about. This community.

Thank you all xc rocks!

I just wanted to add that I am amazed at the resilience of this community.  I have just returned from a poker night out with the boys and am catching up on the last 4 pages in this thread.   Such a positive vibe.  This resilience is what makes the XC community strong and will ensure our success.  The next few months are going to be very interesting.  Glad to be on this journey with you all.  Thanks for all your hard work Dan & Arlyn.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Question for then Devs.  

To give an example:

Activity: 178

First most, I want to thank everyone for the feedback from the updated wallets and test results... We have some minor bugs to resolve which shouldn't take too long, once that is done we will port those changes over to the mobile app..  are any users seeing high bandwidth with this release [for windows users check your version, should be 08i.2] http://downloads.xc-official.com/release/windows/XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe

Speaking of the mobile app, I was expecting the UI to be finished yesterday and unfortunately its not finished, however, we are very close to having it completed, once that is done, we will start testing on that UI.

This is the core UI for REV3 :-) -

On a side note, moving forward I will no longer be doing any further code reviews [except for the NHZ review which already commissioned and paid for]

Enjoy the weekend all and thanks for the continued support, it is truly amazing to see all the hard work, time and energy paying off, and this is only the beginning really for XC.   Since my wife and kids haven't even seen me since I started this project, I will be hopefully getting some downtime this weekend with them and some R&R for myself.

Dan

Just wanted to pop in and leave a comment from my phone to this post.

I wanted to express my most deep gratitude to Dan and all the xc team for the work put behind this project. I feel proud to be part of this as an investor and I deeply hope that this will be recognised soon by the crypto community as the revolutionary masterpiece that it is.

At this stage I really don't care about all the price speculation going on I just see the big picture and feel wormed and proud about. This community.

Thank you all xc rocks!

This!
Jump to: