Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 139. (Read 1484188 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
With this lower price, my usual 10 to 15 XC per week has gone up to a buy of 21 XC this past Friday. Hoping it stays low one more week, but with all the news coming out It will go up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
12.5 btc sell on bittrex for 100k now  Huh  Shocked

Chomp, chomp, chomp.
Activity: 714
Altsecure, about the new wallet.

I still have some bandwidth issues I think, but it is less now than before.

Who is Altsecure?  LOL
I edited my post.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1000
i wasnt online few days, can someone explain how it is posible that we are under 100k now?  Huh
Trying to get the price low before information about the ITO date.

when this information will be realeased?

They are saying Monday.
Activity: 364
i wasnt online few days, can someone explain how it is posible that we are under 100k now?  Huh

when this information will be realeased?
atcsecure, about the new wallet.

The bandwidth issues are still here.
Wanna chat now on irc?

I'm in #XCofficial
Sure, send me the link to the IRC.
legendary
Wanna chat now on irc?

I'm in #XCofficial
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
12.5 btc sell on bittrex for 100k now  Huh  Shocked
Activity: 364
Activity: 840
the wallet keeps on crashing with runtime errors (windows)

is there an older working version? that will keep running?

Im running version v .9.2.49 RC6

No problems here.
it is the downloadable version from xc-official.com in the windows download section that keeps on crashing...
XCurrency_2.49.08iW.exe   from 17/10/2014

Whoever looks after the XC website needs to get the downloads section sorted ASAP. Personally I kind of like the way it lets you back into the old school kind of web-access folder structure but that kind of thing has NO PLACE whatsoever in 21st century public-facing websites and serves only to confuse and obfuscate people accessing the files they want and/or require.

The XC site, you say?  Wink

Yes mate, do you understand the point I'm trying to make?

Yes, do you understand the suggestion I'm trying to make?
A new website on the way, Teka?

Well I do have the entire week off, next week....
Activity: 392

No problems here.
it is the downloadable version from xc-official.com in the windows download section that keeps on crashing...

Whoever looks after the XC website needs to get the downloads section sorted ASAP. Personally I kind of like the way it lets you back into the old school kind of web-access folder structure but that kind of thing has NO PLACE whatsoever in 21st century public-facing websites and serves only to confuse and obfuscate people accessing the files they want and/or require.

A new website on the way, Teka?
legendary
Just installed fresh OSX wallet. Synchronising Smiley

I'd like to prepare some nice short manuals-presentations so that user will now how to use XC chat and how to set up and xmixer.

But I need a setp by step instruction as I don't get it by myself eaither Tongue. Anyone ?

1) How to send/use encrypted chat (step by step)
2) How to set up xmixer on windows/osx (step by step)

Having these instructions I will do a prezi in a free time Smiley

Still anynone? If these questions are stupid and I missed the infor, please leave a link Huh

Documentation is not worth providing at this stage in development of XChat.  There are still far too many bugs.  However, I'd be happy to show you around the interface and test with you if you're interested.  Just shoot me a PM and we can meet up in irc.  I believe the latest Mac test version is XCurrency-qt-multichat_08i.dmg

XMixer setup details I believe are available somewhere in this thread.  Maybe try search.
Activity: 39

No problems here.

Beyond a hint of mild sarcasm your post means nothing to me, sorry.

No problems here.

Activity: 602
As per the Document from XC there is no fee to become a member.

http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-10-15%20Blocknet%20presentation.pdf

I'd simply contact the Developers(maybe PM the OP or visit their official forums and post a request).

Also, it was stated that on Monday information will be given on ITO shares(prices ect...)

Oh so we can buy in the blocknet ICO? What exactly do we do and how do the shares earn a  dividend?
Activity: 39

No problems here.

No problems here.

Jump to: