Author

Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos - page 350. (Read 1484189 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100
My node is working  Grin

Was it one per IP currently ? Thanks

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hey,
have anyone an Idea,....I nerver get more than 8 connections to network. (every time exactly 8 Connections ! )
My Client is running continiously a few days.

It it possible that my slow Internet connection is the Problem ?    (Download 6MBit/s -  Upload 1MBit/s)

Or is the number ob connection not interesting for forging results?

-sorry for my english  Roll Eyes

Staking is like winning the lottery, it is random but works. If you are staking it can take up to 30 days to see any newly staked coins, took me about 10 days to see results. As long as your coins are staking it will work out to 3.33% annually.

Also the windows client can default to 8 Connections, you can use -maxconnections=64 to increase the amount to 64 [in this case]

Dan

Dan where do you need to put -maxconnections=64 in the conf file?

thx

When using the CONF file, use "maxconnections=64" (append it)

If you download the XMIXER installer it automatically add's it to the shortcut

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC3_XMixer_Installer.exe

Dan

cool thx! Cmon People lets roll with those private transactions let's test those Mixers!

Dan is there a maximum amount of anon transactions that can be made for the moment?

No maximum
Activity: 700
Hey,
have anyone an Idea,....I nerver get more than 8 connections to network. (every time exactly 8 Connections ! )

It it possible that my slow Internet connection is the Problem ?    (Download 6MBit/s -  Upload 1MBit/s)

Staking is like winning the lottery, it is random but works. If you are staking it can take up to 30 days to see any newly staked coins, took me about 10 days to see results. As long as your coins are staking it will work out to 3.33% annually.

Also the windows client can default to 8 Connections, you can use -maxconnections=64 to increase the amount to 64 [in this case]

Dan

thx

http://downloads.xc-official.com/testing/XCurrency-XMIXER-Installer_2.49_RC3_XMixer_Installer.exe

Dan

cool thx! Cmon People lets roll with those private transactions let's test those Mixers!

Dan is there a maximum amount of anon transactions that can be made for the moment?
Hey,

Dan

thx

Dan
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

thx

That's a command line argument.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 700
Hey,

Dan

thx

For those looking for an easier way to run an XMIXER, I have created an installer, which creates a shortcut w/ all the parameters required.

Dan

What about Linux builds?

Yes we should have them by Sunday
Activity: 427

For those looking for an easier way to run an XMIXER, I have created an installer, which creates a shortcut w/ all the parameters required.

Dan

What about Linux builds?
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Dan

NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS ACTUALLY A BIG DEAL FOR NEWBIES  Shocked Shocked its a luxury for beta testing !! tyyyyyyyy

Dan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
can't wait for that press article that was mentioned. Arlyn have you heard from them when we can expect it?

Today?  Smiley

wlecome to all the new faces.

Also, there was some initiative from our chinese guys to approach btc38 yesterday. Any news on that front?

You can expect the PR effort to coincide with Mintpal V2's launch.

All's set to go, and it's gonna be big.

On the topic of Chinese exchanges, let's make our presence felt in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/btcchina/status/511665913511571457

Nick replied about XC and his reply got favourited. Let's go for it!

yes the Chinese markets would definitely gives a good jump.
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
can't wait for that press article that was mentioned. Arlyn have you heard from them when we can expect it?

Today?  Smiley

Also, there was some initiative from our chinese guys to approach btc38 yesterday. Any news on that front?

You can expect the PR effort to coincide with Mintpal V2's launch.

All's set to go, and it's gonna be big.

On the topic of Chinese exchanges, let's make our presence felt in this tweet:

https://twitter.com/btcchina/status/511665913511571457

Nick replied about XC and his reply got favourited. Let's go for it!

Activity: 616
an irc channel on freenode would also be a good idea

tekka, synechist, atcsecure - any thoughts on this?

#xcofficial is the IRC channel
Activity: 322

You mean this? http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#XCofficial
Activity: 324

Activity: 322
Tell me if I'm wrong but XC seems the most advanced coin so far.

The trustless ad hoc mesh networking is simply brilliant (coinshuffle rules !)

Big thanks to the dev. I've never seen such brilliant and innovative stuff in the altcoins world.

This is BIG.

Thank you again !

One question: is it already open source ?

XC is open sourcing on a delayed timeline.  That being said -- REV1 tech is open source (but that is all so far, and XC's current tech is way ahead of REV1).

And IMO, at the very least, they should not open source REV2 until REV3 is fully released.  

If XC opens their mesh network code... it will be cloned to 50 other altcoins the next day.   I hope the release is VERY delayed if EVER.   It really should just be independently audited.
Activity: 616
Tell me if I'm wrong but XC seems the most advanced coin so far.

The trustless ad hoc mesh networking is simply brilliant (coinshuffle rules !)

Big thanks to the dev. I've never seen such brilliant and innovative stuff in the altcoins world.

This is BIG.

Thank you again !

One question: is it already open source ?

XC is open sourcing on a delayed timeline.  That being said -- REV1 tech is open source (but that is all so far, and XC's current tech is way ahead of REV1).

And IMO, at the very least, they should not open source REV2 until REV3 is fully released.  
Activity: 882

Today?  Smiley

Activity: 214
Hello community,

i think we are breaking up the triangle Smiley

Nice to see more and more awareness for XC.
Adoption rise very slowly at the beginning and start to go expodential after. XC charts reflect this step by step increase of adoption.
The continuous technological devellopment will bring more reasons to use XC, it will automatically  increase the rate of adoption.
Look at the "The Rogers innovation adoption curve" we are just at the beginning of the journey Smiley
Also consomption spreads go faster and faster nowadays, next few month could be astonishing!

Thanks you XC team for your professionalism!
Jump to: